8.7
Fabulous 159 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 159 Total Reviews
Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi Located at Santa Teresa St, 100 m from Zula restaurant, Santa Teresa.
Costa Rica
Santa Teresa Santa Teresa St, 100 m from Zula restaurant
87% 159
9.6339861 -85.1567887
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Amazing atmosphere, I was travelling alone and as soon as I arrived Gingi introduced me to everyone, he made me feel very welcomed. He cares about his guest and will do anything he can to make everyone happy. Location is right next to Banana beach and next to a supermarket. I booked one night and stayed there 3 nights

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2017
6.9

My room smelt really bad. Asked if I could get a refund for 3 days and was told I could. I booked another hostel and then they told me I couldn't be refunded. Lost out on money because I wasn't told the right policy, which is not okay.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2016

If you are looking for a great hostel to stay in Santa Teresa, this is the right place. Friendly atmosphere, beautifull infrastructures. Big kitchen and fridges, rooms are confortables and cleans, also, all your personal stuffs will be safe as they have locker for everyone. Really helpfull staff, answering to all of your questions, booking for you the activities. If you wanna surf, rent boards and get lessonS, this is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the waves, cheap and really usefull,

• Costa Rica, Female, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016

My second time here, my home away from home. Coty and Gingi are great. The hostel has everything I need and more; games, big kitchen, good beds, lockers, surf boards.