Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi Reviews

Santa Teresa St, 100 m from Zula restaurant, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

Our shower had a construction where the water is heated in the shower head. Therefore, electric cables where attached to it. While I was having a shower, I once had a weird feeling in my fingers and I realized that I was getting electric shocks from the water. It wasn't strong, but I felt really uncomfortable. The owner didn't seem to be very surprised, although he kept saying that this happened the first time. The next day a guy fixed the shower. The bed was very clean.

• 4th Aug 2014

Place is safe and nice. Private rooms not very fancy, it said A/C included but the owner was charging an extra $10 to turn it on. Close to the beach and the main road

View all Santa Teresa Hostels