Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi Reviews

Santa Teresa St, 100 m from Zula restaurant, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

Awesome awesome place to stay! Went for 3 days end up staying a week! The staff is great, always helping you and so nice. Booked surf lessons and it was great (cheap as well as I had surf lessons and the let you use the board for a couple of days). Definitly coming back here! The hostel has a huge garden with hammocks, ping pong and a bunch of games. Had the best time here!

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Argentina

Good times #tentlife

• 23rd Jan 2016

Hostal 7 seems so good after I read all the reviews however I have mixed feelings about it. The kitchen and the hammock area were fine but the toilets were always smelling and the hostel is full of ants. Also I know this was a special situation but the owner and some girks had an argument around 1:30 in the night and he kicked out the girls and was super rude.I understand his position but there are more mature way to solve a conflict. If you are working with people you should be nice!

Amazing hostel 😍 Beautiful and very clean, and the people there very nice We had a great time there, thank u very much gingi🙏😍

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Israel

Booked for 4 nights and stayed for 2 weeks! This place is the BEST! Huge area to hang out in with pool table, ping pong, basketball court and a great garden filled with hammocks. Big kitchen to cook in, and surf board/bike hire from reception. 2 minutes walk to the beach, and supermarket is super close. Best of all were the staff and the atmosphere here! Always happy to help and give advice. Good vibes everyday in Hostel 7! Don't hesitate to book. Thank you for everything Gingi, Coty and Juan!!!

The bathrooms were really in need of a renovation, and there were cockroaches...including in the beds! :( The people were great though and it's cheap.

Good hostel, comfortable beds, nice outdoor area. The lockers inside the dorm didn't work very well and there are only two bathrooms, that were cleaned every morning but with so many people using it, they weren't very clean in the afternoon. In general, is a good hostel and I would stay there again.

Had a great stay there. My room was nice and clean and the hostel has a lot of outdoor spaces to spend time. The staff was really friendly and helpfull. I woukd recomend this place for sure.

Everything was really great! Decided to stay another week :)

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Awsome place and a very nice owner

Atmosphere was good and friendly, however I found it very dirty. The bathroom smelled like pee all of the time, the shower floor looked like living life was starting to grow, the faucet for washing your hands was very dirty. The electric plug in the room had fallen from the wall and this caused the fan to constantly go on and off and presented challenges to charging the phone inside the room. However, the staff was very nice and helpful & gave good recommendations for eating and surfing

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Colombia

Had a great time at hostel 7 only planned on staying one night but my gf and I stayed for an extra night. Great atmosphere very welcoming and had a big family dinner with everyone there our last night. Will come back if I find my self in this part of the world again. 23&24 y/o canadians

• 16th Sep 2015

Coty and all the people working there made us feel like at home. We were going to stay 4 nights and ended up staying for longer, relaxed chilled out place and great waves close by. Highly recommendable

Great place to stay. The place is really nice and clean and the people there is just amazing. Love the huge garden with hammocks and the bed was really confortable.

• 4th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

Mi room was very clean and the people I stayed there with was really nice people. We had pool table, ping pong and a lot of thing to do there. The staff was GREAT, they made me feel at home and welcome all the time. Has a huge kitchen and a grill we use all together. Near the beach and in the middle of Santa Teresa. All the activities I planned they arranged them for me and pick me from the hostel. Took surf lessons and a canopy excursion, both great. Nice people and nice place.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Costa Rica

Great place.. very good service.. the best place in santa teresa.. near evrything... very recomeded..

• 14th Aug 2015