Hostel Seven 7 Casa Del Gingi Reviews

Santa Teresa St, 100 m from Zula restaurant, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

The atmosphere was sooo amazing! The room with the private bathroom is very clean and there a lot of space and tablets to put your stock. The kitchen is very clean too and there a 3 fridges to put your food. The staff was very nice and fun. This hostel is very close to everything! Food market, restaurants, surfshop and there is this spa/yoga place just accross the street! its perfect for a yoga in front of the beach before or after the surf.

• 16th Mar 2015

Very basic and not so clean but good location and lots of space to hang out in. Fan in the room did not work properly.

I had very nice time. it is very good value for money , the staff is very nice and helpful, and the hostel has all the facilities that you need and it is very close to the supermarket banks and restaurants. it has a very nice garden to chill.

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Very chill hostel mainly for surfers. Lots of outdoor space to hang out with hammocks and rocking chairs. Large kichen. Not the cleanest hostel we have stayed at with lost of ants in the bathrooms and kitchen. Lockers in the dorms. No aircondition or hot water.

A really good hostel. Very friendly staff on reception who were so nice when I arrived. Good facilities with a nice garden pool table, ping pong and a huge kitchen that was kept very clean during my stay! A great location close to the beach, supermarket and bars and restaurants. Very clean and comfortable rooms for a reasonable price, I slept very well. A cool atmosphere! If I wasn't leaving for Manuel Antonio I would have stayed longer!

• 26th Feb 2015

We booked a stay via hostel world and when we arrived with 4 other groups we were informed that there was an error with hostel world and that they could not give us the room or that price. They offered us a refund which was unhelpful because the town was full. Or a tent for $10 dollars each person that is $20 for me and my partner. manager said they could'nt do anything! Yes you could! Honor the contract i entered into with you via hostel world. would they have been forgiving if roles reversed?

There were ants all over the place, especially in the kitchen and in the bathroom. The bathroom in general was very unhygenic and very small. The dorm was ok. The garden outside was nice and quiet. There are other hostels nearby which offer free breakfast for the same price.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Nice hostel, people from all over the world. Good staff clean safe nice. Love Costa Rica .

• 6th Feb 2015

Improvements needed in the kitchen area. Shelves for dry goods would be great and a more thorough clean of the fridges.

• 11th Jan 2015

This hostel was overbooked and they had to cancel my reservation. Instead of offering me a space in their available hammocks for free since they did not have a bed for me (in a town that had 99% of the hostels reserved, they simply offered to refund my deposit of $3, but since i did not have my reservation number, they did not.

good things: walking distance to the beach and hammocks in the garden. The rooms were hot and not very clean. Showera were filthy dirty so as the kitchen. The stove had only two burners working! And it was filthy filthy dirty. Not enough plates in the kitchen. And if you wake up early enough you might see a rat. The owner seemed to not care about cleaniness of the place. He did however refreshed the cartoon drawings on the walls of a hostel(!!!).

The shower was just so dirty. Bed was comfortable. Just a few minutes walk to the beach & there is a supermarket just out front. No where to lock up valuables. There was security 24/7. Ok for 1 night if everywhere else decent is booked up

We stayed at a privat room,these ones where quite nice also it was horrible hot ,and to use the AC the Charge you extra.right near the privat rooms there was a huge bathroom which we loved to use.infornt of the privat rooms there are tables and chairs to sit what was lovely.Also we liked our private room a lot I have to say that the common kitchen is a mess, we wouldn`t like to cook there.this is is annoying as you normally are on a low budget and like to cook.Bathrooms for the dorms are bad too

View all Santa Teresa Hostels