Hotel Astoria- Venice Reviews

Calle Fiubera 951/a, San Marco, Venice, Italy

Hotel is expensive but location is good

This hotel would be great if it had the following: 1. A decent lock in the room, the one in our room could had been opened with a good kick. 2. WiFi in the rooms. Even hostels have this. 3. AC Overall for the price and location is a good place to stay.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The bed was not confortable. The room is too small. The breakfast not good.

I recommend this hostel. But if you're looking for a place to hang out with fellow travelers, a common space was not available.

No character. Bugs in my bathroom. Wifi only in lobby. Excellent location

Good hostel, nice staff. Its expensive for what you get but its like that everywhere in Venice. If you don't expect a luxurious hotel you won't be disappointed:)

Good clean quiet safe but tiny room only good for one person (but then mine was a single room anyway Also the included breakfast was better than I expect such things to be . So that was a plus. They should publicize the fact that there is no elevator and you can only get wifi at the main floor lobby. Not very convenient . Apart from that, all was well

• 31st May 2014

I did not expect the hotel to be this bad in terms of facilities and cleanliness. No wifi in the rooms and a single key for dorm rooms. No closet or safe to put your bags in. Will never go back!

I was expecting more of a hotel in the heart of Venice. Very old, no elevator, poor coffe break. The only good thing was the location and the 1st staff who made our checkin... the other one was very rude.

They were very rude. They didn't treat you as a guest. I felt angry when I left. But good location.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Sweden

We don't have internet in the rooms... unacceptable! The price in relation to the conditions... unacceptable! No recepetion assistant deigned to ask if we wanted a "roadmap" of Venice or anything else... in Firenze and Milan was the 2º thing after asking if we had a good trip... and much more :)

When I arrived to my room there were no lights - they forgot to install light bulbs - always indication on how they treat their property. The room is extremely small, over priced (I have been travelling throughout Europe for the past four months and stayed in many places) and smelled of must and dust. There is no wifi except in the lobby. The lobby if you been there is VERY small and no place to even sit. The fact they have Wifi is a joke because you cannot use. It's a poor accommodation.

Was a good hotel. Good location.

二回目の宿泊です。サンマルコ広場から近くて便利です!お部屋でWi-Fiが使えないのが残念です。