Hotel Astoria- Venice Reviews

Calle Fiubera 951/a, San Marco, Venice, Italy

The staff was rude and unhelpful. There is only one key for each room so we had to wake up our roommate when we came back inorder to get inside the room. They lock the hotel doors and 1:30 am and told us if we don't come back by that time they will not let us Inside. There are no safes in the rooms. Only wifi in the waiting room. The only good thing about this hostle was the location. Very close to St. Marks square so that was a plus. Would not go back.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Although this wasn't the nicest place I stayed during my tour of Italy, it definitely had the best staff!!! They went above and beyond to assist me, including calling and changing a wine tour that I had accidentally booked for the wrong day. It wasn't unclean or anything, just a little outdated and no air conditioning which is always hard for a spoiled American like myself. The helpfulness and location made up for it though!

• 20th Aug 2014

Rundown, in-need-for renovation (strongly) hotel. Unclean rooms and bathrooms, insecure doors, no lift. Only one key for shared rooms!

An ok plave to stay for a few nights, but there aren't enough showers and then the showerhead was broken, which made showering extremly uncomfortable. Also NEVER EVER eat breakfast there, it's awful, I wouldn't feed a dog that stuff!!!!

Great hostel! Enjoyable stay and would very much recommend them.

Hotel is expensive but location is good

This hotel would be great if it had the following: 1. A decent lock in the room, the one in our room could had been opened with a good kick. 2. WiFi in the rooms. Even hostels have this. 3. AC Overall for the price and location is a good place to stay.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The bed was not confortable. The room is too small. The breakfast not good.

I recommend this hostel. But if you're looking for a place to hang out with fellow travelers, a common space was not available.

No character. Bugs in my bathroom. Wifi only in lobby. Excellent location