Hotel Astoria- Venice Reviews

Calle Fiubera 951/a, San Marco, Venice, Italy

Positive: Clean, good location, Negative: Night staff was too much aggresive. He argued with us because we get back to hotel late midnight. He was so strange and rude. Morning lady staff was kind but man was horrible.

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Excellent hosts

Convenient location, great staff, good value. Bed and pillow could do with replacement!

This wasn't a "dorm" room- it was a hotel room with each bed sold separately- and only one key for the room. Very unclean, I found a used plaster just beside my bed. Ensuite was out of order, I had cold showers only. No hotel facilities, no lounge or anywhere to sit and I found the staff rather unwelcoming. WAY overpriced for what it is, I wish I had listened to suggestions to stay outside of Venice in a better quality place for less.