Hotel Giovannina Reviews

Via Dante 113, Venice, Italy

The first night I was there, I was so bothered by the mosquitoes that I couldn't sleep. The 2nd night was a little more bearable because they gave us the electric mosquito repellent. The room was just dark and gives me an eery feeling when I enter. At night, it was really noisy until quite late because the shop opposite operates 24/7. Anyway, I just will not stay here ever again!

it was very dirty in the rooms and the bathroom. We had ordered a room for 3 and we only got 2 beds. Great location to easily take the train to the old Venice.

Nothing special at all. Not he cleanest not he most comfortable, but for the price u pay, it's worth it to save some money and stay here and not overpay in venice. It's conveniently located by the mestre train station to catch a short bus or train into venice or onto your next city!

Out first room was smelly but the staff changed our room for us.

The electricity went out within 30 minutes of our arrival. We were also accused of stealing the room key after checking out. There's an abandoned lot next door. ALSO this place states it is in Venice, but it is over ten minutes away by bus in a different town called Maestre. I will never go here again.

• 7th May 2014

The staff is very friendly and I hug them when I went back to home and I would recommend this hostel for double room. They are not well prepared to shared room. However I got a good sleep in shared room.

The worst hotel that i have ever stayed in. The wifi only works in the hotel foyer, where they are various teenagers laying about on sofas. The hotel rooms are unclean and falling apart. The location is in a rough area of Venice. The staff are unhelpful and uninterested.

• 2nd May 2014