Hotel Giovannina Reviews

Via Dante 113, Venice, Italy

As a budget hotel, it has the basics. Although is far from Venice, is very near from the train station and shuttle buses to and from airports. They don't offer any facilities to have breakfast, because there is no kitchen.

This hotel was not what my boyfriend and I had expected. Our room was unprepared upon our arrival. There were bugs smeared on the wall, I didn't have a pillow, and my boyfriends bed broke when he sat on it. However staff was accommodating to us, this hotel was overpriced for what it was.

• 19th Apr 2014

This place was located very close to the train station Mestre. However, I had an awful stay because the staff were super unhelpful and really rude. They were sleeping on the couch in the lobby when I came to check out. I do not recommend this hostel. DON'T stay here.

dumbest staff ever seen check-in costs you 40min not only me, i saw many. bad cleanliness, good location

It's an old hotel, the price is fair, considering that it is 5 min away from the station of Mestre, and that in 10 min by bus you'll reach Venice. But cleanliness really need improvement!

• 11th Apr 2014

Absolutely awful. The hotel was 30 minutes train ride from Venice. Room was cold, buggy, and loud due to people downstairs in the street until after midnight (locals, not guests). The staff was incredibly rude and would not return any of my payment when I left early due to the awfulness of the room. DONT stay here.

The staff were unhelpful and very slow. There was a leaking tap in the room and despite being assured it would be fixed, nothing was done. The television did not receive any signal. The area near the hotel had many gypsies and beggars which approached me in an aggressive manner.

• 1st Apr 2014

This place is located close to the Mestre train station so it's easy to get to and easy to go to Venice from here. The shower is extremely small but other than that it was a nice place with friendly people!

1 2 Next » last »