Hotel Tateshina (Shinjuku) Reviews

Shinjuku 5-8-6, Shinjuku-ward, Tokyo, Japan

Rooms are a bit tight but I appreciated being able to make tea, store luggage, and use a computer to check email. The location was really good, and the price was reasonable.

• 20th Jul 2014

Smells like smoke in the hallways but the room itself smelled fine. Overall, very good experience!

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff was nice The room smell like smoke but I'm a smoker it's ok. It's very close to the largest and most pupil at park in Tokyo, very beautiful! 15 mins walk to Shinjuku station :) I didn't expect more than this, Tokyo is an expensive city, I wish I were a man to stay in capsule hotel but well, this work for me.

• 1st May 2014