Hotel Tateshina (Shinjuku) Reviews

Shinjuku 5-8-6, Shinjuku-ward, Tokyo, Japan

Located 5 minutes walk from the nearest subway station, plenty of great restaurants and nightlife nearby, friendly/polite staff that are able to communicate in English, spacious double room

Excllent hotel for the money. Everything was great - location, value, staff, cleanliness. Would definitely stay there again next time in Tokyo. Highly reccomend.

A little old place

Found a bedbug

I thought Hotel Tateshina was quite a nice place to stay, as I am a female solo traveller. One thing I didn't particularly love was having to pass my key to the main desk every time I left. However it was in a convenient location. If you are tall, prepare to duck.

Rooms are a bit tight but I appreciated being able to make tea, store luggage, and use a computer to check email. The location was really good, and the price was reasonable.

• 20th Jul 2014

Smells like smoke in the hallways but the room itself smelled fine. Overall, very good experience!

• 26th Jun 2014