Hotel Tong Seoul Dongdaemun Reviews

54-2, Jongno 5(o)ga, Jongno Gu, Seoul, South Korea

This was by far the best hostel I ever stayed in Seoul. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious for Korean standards and very clean. The hostel provides a laundry service for 6.000 Won (washing & drying). The location of the hostel is also perfect. It is located in downtown Seoul, only a few subway stops from every major tourist attraction. For me, this is the best hostel in Seoul. I will only stay with Hotel Tong Seoul Dongdaemun from now on when I am in Seoul.