Jungle Party Hostal Reviews

6a Avenida Norte #20, Entre 3a y 2a calle Poniente, Antigua, Guatemala

I did not enjoy my stay at this hostel. They have plastic protectors on the mattresses which means the bottom sheet slips off it all night long. No windows in rooms making them smell very musky and dirty. No escaping the loud music which is played right next to the sleeping dorms. They did not inform us of a 20% tax on top of what we thought we were paying until checkout. From speaking to other travellers in antigua there are many other cheaper hostels to stay in.

Absolutely recommend this place. Stayed at one other hostel in Antigua and it didn't even compare in the slightest to jungle party. Jackie is fantastic and so accommodating. Went above and beyond as did the other staff. Will definitely be back.

Noise all night, smoke coming in the dorm, 3 toilets and 3 CO-ED showers with sleepy local guys harassing you. Nasty dorm with bed bugs. Staff is there to harass and hustle you - don't come here if you are a decent single female, you will hate it. One of the staff stumbled into my dorm at I don't know when at night making out with another guest both drunk. Around 4 in the morning some dude stumbled into the dorm looking for someone to let him out as he wasn't even staying in the hostel......

Thank you jungle party hostel for the amazing stay! I'll be sending more of my travelling friends your direction. Kurynn and Shenae

• 4th Apr 2014