Jungle Party Hostal Reviews

6a Avenida Norte #20, Entre 3a y 2a calle Poniente, Antigua, Guatemala

Great hostel good shower and the staff help us in any thing we need !

Stayed there 3 yrs ago and had a great time then, so decided to go back. The place is completely renovated and done in a nice way. The loft is to basic for me but the rooms are really nice, spacious and big beds. The rooftop with bar, hangouts and sunpool is really great to hangout. Had a lot of fun with the laid back other travelers while its an easy place to make contact. The smoothies are awesome and so the breakfast, salads and pizza's too!

Beautiful terrace, hot(!) showers, great staff. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better hostel in Antigua. Great parties, great food, big clean beds. I didn't want to leave.

• 19th Jun 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights and had a great time. The staff were friendly and had a good knowledge of activities in the area, offering a booking service that's the same prices as agencies in the street. The beds are clean, big and comfortable each with its own light and locker. Showers are the BEST in Guatemala, really hot with big shower heads. The atmosphere is great, I made some beautiful new friends here. But don't worry the party doesn't go all night so you get the best of both worlds.

Good wi fi! Always a bonus when travelling solo. The girls working there were not overly welcoming. Needs a girls dorm only! a very strange man was going to be put in the room with only me. Plenty of other beds available Luckily the night security guy was able to understand me and was happy to put the man elsewhere

The common areas were very cold in the evening, and the lighting level so low it was impossible to sit and read. I was forced to go to my room and read in bed instead of sitting and reading with a beer. The sound insulation was non existent and the piped music went on until well passed midnight. I was looking forward to the delicious sounding breakfasts that the hostel restaurant offered but when I went to get breakfast, I was told that the restaurant was closed for breakfast.

This hostel was a bit of a let down - no free breakfast, slow wifi, no kitchen, no food and drinks from outside allowed and a pool that goes up to your ankles. The only good thing about this hostel is the exceptional staff members who go above and beyond to help you - reception, bar staff and cleaners.

This place should change its name. There is no party here at all. Atmosphere is dead and no one drinks here because the prices are ridiculous. Very misleading.

If you wanna do shots and party all night, then you can, but if you don't, you don't need to worry too much as the party goers generally leave the hostel at a reasonable hour and you can deffo get a good nights sleep. We stayed just one night before our connection to Guatemala City and met many if our partying friends on their way back into the hostel as we left, after a good nights sleep. :-)

Great place to stay, clean, not dusty. I was happy with the stay and would recommend the place to others.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • India

hostel was perfect, especially the showers, but the shuttle i booked through the hostel was unreliable so i suggest to book the shuttle autnomously

They lie about free breakfast on the website. Beers are cheaper down the street at the terrace hostal.

• 6th Feb 2015

Great hostel with comfortable beds. We stayed in a 6 person dorm, reading light above each bed, and personal locker. As it was mid week we didn't experoence the party hostel vibe which was a good thing for us because I can totally see how noisy the place would get right outside the dorms. Ty also had the best hot showers ever! Campfire at night. Wifi was working the whole time. Staff were super helpful with any questions I asked.

super friendly owner. bartender entertaining fun guy. one staff girl pretty unfriendly. super nice place with lovely terrace

Great hostel! 6 bed dorms have big beds, large individual lockers with power chargers and bunks are solidly constructed! The bar is great and the courtyard is a great place to chill out or get the party started. Staff are all fun and engaging. Wifi connection could be better but I LOVE the policy of shutting it off in the evenings to get people socialising!

I normally avoid party hostels and went to the Jungle Party, partly at my daughter's suggestion. I was surprised at how friendly and helpful everyone at this hostel was. For a party hostel, the Jungle Party was very well maintained and kept clean, compared with other party hostels at which I've stayed.