Kahumana Community Center - Waianae Reviews

86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu, USA

I stayed here September 13th, 2014 to September 17th. The hostel is situated on a peaceful, scenic organic farm. I stayed in a single room which was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen and bathrooms were also kept clean. I was there for work and had to commute back and forth between other parts of the island, which was inconvenient due to the horrible traffic situation near Honolulu. However, I highly recommend KCC if you're there for pleasure and can work around the traffic.

• 16th Sep 2014

Cute hostel, location wasn't great but the hourly bus stops right outside and is cheap. Very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was great!

• 12th Aug 2014

Consider staying there only if you want to be close to the north beaches. It has a nice backpacker vibe going on but it is quite run down.

It is what I thought of when I booked myself at Kahumana Bed & Breakfast , wonderful place away from the metropolitan area!

I have already recommended Kahumana Bed & Breakfast to my Niece who love to travel with her family! She, her husband and a son celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary in Waikiki, Honolulu last year and planning to explore the the place island in the near future! That's what Kahumana did to me a great stay!

Thank you so much for your hospitality, loved my stay in the Kahumana. Mahalo!

This was a nice clean quiet place. The room I stayed in was located nicely. It was peaceful. It wasn't busy when I was there so at a busier time it could be loud I imagine. I would go back.

• 12th Apr 2014