Kahumana Community Center - Waianae Reviews

86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu, USA

Consider staying there only if you want to be close to the north beaches. It has a nice backpacker vibe going on but it is quite run down.

It is what I thought of when I booked myself at Kahumana Bed & Breakfast , wonderful place away from the metropolitan area!

I have already recommended Kahumana Bed & Breakfast to my Niece who love to travel with her family! She, her husband and a son celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary in Waikiki, Honolulu last year and planning to explore the the place island in the near future! That's what Kahumana did to me a great stay!

Thank you so much for your hospitality, loved my stay in the Kahumana. Mahalo!

This was a nice clean quiet place. The room I stayed in was located nicely. It was peaceful. It wasn't busy when I was there so at a busier time it could be loud I imagine. I would go back.

• 12th Apr 2014

I absolutely loved my stay!!! It is a great little farm tucked away from all the tourists and people of Oahu. It was my first ever stay in a hostel so I was a little worried, but it turned out a lot better than I had imagined. I had my own room with a small patio, three shared bathrooms and a full kitchen for guest use. Free breakfast was always fresh fruit and granola or oatmeal and a great plus. Get a car, explore during the day and enjoy your nights here away from the city noise.

• 8th Mar 2014

Kahumana is situated in one of the most beautiful valleys I have ever seen. The organic farm is very interesting, and the food (mostly from the farm, including the Tilapia) is excellent). Take the time to walk around the facility - the staff were happy to explain what is going on there. Great grounds for reading, meditating, or just contemplating the sights and sounds of nature. Our room was very nice and clean, and a couple of maintenance items were fixed immediately.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Although itis a little out of the way, it is well worth the extra time to get out of the city and experience beautiful Hawaii in a more layed back, atmosphere.

• 24th Feb 2014

Staff was very attentive during stay. Water heater went out

• 16th Feb 2014