Kahumana Community Center - Waianae Reviews

86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu, USA

Nice setting and about 40 minutes away from the airport which is what we wanted. Seemed very quiet and not a lot of people were staying at the same time. Nice enough place, pretty average all round

I enjoyed my time there very well. People, workers were very friendly and a great setting including the farm area. Workers were doing well improving the settings, as time had gone by. Very nice breakfasts as well.

My wife and I had a good stay, it was the week before Christmas and not a lot of people were there, which made it a very pleasant experience. There are quite a lot of ants that started crawling into our suitcases, but thankfully we didn't get bitten by any bugs/mosquitoes during our stay there, even though we saw some in our private room. Overall it was a good first experience at a hostel for us!

View all Honolulu Bed and Breakfasts