• 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu, USA

8.1
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
Kahumana Community Center - Waianae Located at 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu.
USA
Honolulu Hawaii 96792 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae
81% 88
21.4395954 -158.1559127
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016
7.4

A 'School Camp' style accommodation off the beaten track on a beautiful farm with mountainous backdrop. Depending on what you are looking for, this place is either not for you or you will love it. There is a healthy cafe on site thats open to 8pm and breakfast is very simple the next day, some cereal and toast. Parking isn't totally secure, take a bike lock for your motorbike in case you worry. I had ants in my room but if you let a few lizards in your room then they will eat the ants.

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016

This location worked out really well for me, I wanted a quiet place away from all the hustle and bustle. The atmosphere was relaxed and the grounds well kept. One thing that might be a concern for others is that there was no air conditioning in the rooms, only ceiling fans. At night it cooled down and I found I slept quite comfortably with just the fan. I really enjoyed my stay here and I would definitely stay again.