• 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu, USA
Fabulous 86 Total Reviews
Fabulous 86 Total Reviews
Kahumana Community Center - Waianae Located at 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae, Honolulu.
USA
Honolulu Hawaii 96792 86-660 Lualualei Homestead Road, Waianae
80% 86
21.4395954 -158.1559127
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
25th Apr 2016

This location worked out really well for me, I wanted a quiet place away from all the hustle and bustle. The atmosphere was relaxed and the grounds well kept. One thing that might be a concern for others is that there was no air conditioning in the rooms, only ceiling fans. At night it cooled down and I found I slept quite comfortably with just the fan. I really enjoyed my stay here and I would definitely stay again.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2016
8.0

we had a good time on the farm! the staff was very friendly and you could feel how they enjoyed to work there.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
8th Feb 2016

Excellent value for money with old world charm. This was my second time staying here. A proper Hawian experience unlike generic Waikiki.

• England, Couple, 25-30
31st Jan 2016
6.0

Nice setting and about 40 minutes away from the airport which is what we wanted. Seemed very quiet and not a lot of people were staying at the same time. Nice enough place, pretty average all round

20th Jan 2016

I enjoyed my time there very well. People, workers were very friendly and a great setting including the farm area. Workers were doing well improving the settings, as time had gone by. Very nice breakfasts as well.