Khaosan Seoul Insadong
It's new hostel, but we are experienced !!
Khaosan Seoul Insadong, the 2nd branch of Khaosan Seoul chain, is located in center of Seoul city.
Our representative character is Best location, Clean, Comfortable, Kindness and Fun. Hostel is well connected to main attractions such as palaces, Myoungdong, Insadong, Dongdaemoon, etc and we are just 30 seconds from subway stations and airport bus stop. Our new branch Khaosan Seoul Insadong is a cozy, modern and friendly hostel. All rooms have air conditioning and private bathroom with 24h hot water.
We also have wi-fi, desk tops, laundry facilities, towels, bed linen, breakfast with toast, jam, coffee, TV room, common kitchen. And it's all free! Our English speaking staffs are happy and ready to help you.
Now we introduce our guesthouse to you.
1. Best location
Maybe you are writing to do list in korea. What is it? I think it is shopping and visiting historical and cultural place like palaces.
- Our guesthouse is center of seoul. So you can visit many place by walk!
- Cheonggyechun(stream) : 1 min walk
- Jongmyo : 2 min walk
- Insadong : 3 min walk
- Unhyungung(palace) : 5 min walk
- Chandeokgung(palace) : 8 min walk
- Lotte Dept. store and duty free : 1 stop (subway)
- Gwanghwamun square : 8 min(Bus)
- Bukchon Hanok village : 1 stop (subway)
- Gwangjang Market : 1 stop (subway)
- Myungdong : 1 stop (subway)
- Dongdaemun : 2 stop (subway)
- Namsangol Hanok village : 2 stop (subway)
- Noryangjin fish market : 14 min by subway(6 stops)
2. Clean & comfortable
We work with a partner for cleaning the room. So, don't hesitate!! We do our best to make rooms clean than your home. :)
- 24hour hot shower
- Free WiFi at every place
- Free luggage storage
- Free breakfast : toast, jam(Morning)
- Free coffee and cocoa tea
- Free rent(Deposit) : Adapter, Hair dryer, T money card
- Laundry service(self-service)
- Free use: computer, common kitchen, Microwave oven
- Tv, Air conditioning, Refrigerator in every room
- Free towels, bed linen
- Free International call(Skype)
If you don't know where to go or what to eat, don'worry. Our staff'll tell you everything you want to know.
- Counseling your travel schedule
- Free map
- Recommanding cultural play like 'Nanta', 'Miso', 'trickeye museum')
- Booking the DMZ tour, Train, airplane
We'll give you the best memories.
- Crazy alchol time, 'Somac'. This is mixed of 'Soju' & 'Beer' (Many korean like it!)
- 'Samgyupsal' barbecue party in rooftop for summer time. This is pork barbeque (Many korean also like it!)
5. More information
- Check-in is from 2PM to 11:30PM(Reception closes from 11:30pm to 8:30am)
Please e-mail us if you need late check-in.
- Full payment is required upon arrival.
- Passport is strictly required for check in.
- No smoking in any room.