Kim Ngan Guesthouse Reviews

217/29 De Tham st, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I didnt really stay here. When I arrived, she didnt really have a room for me. She called someone else who took me to another guess house. It was ok, as it was cheap but I would have done with a bit less dirt. The sink had a leak.

Nice vibe. Great location, near backpacker district & market, but tucked away down a warren of un-touristy little side streets, so it’s hard to find, but feels very authentic compared to some other spots in this part of town. I stayed for 1 night in a single room. Room was small but decent. Wifi & warm shower. Nice & clean, and the family who run the place are really sweet & friendly. Not the place to go if you want a lie-in though, as they’re up & about and making a lot of noise from 7am!

Super sweet people!

Very clean facilities. Down a back alley but right in the main backpackers area. Kim and her family are extremely friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend.

Kim is very pleasant. She stayed up for my 1 am arrival and even checked in to make sure all as well when I didn't arrive as she expected. She keeps the place very clean. The family members are also nice.

• 25th Sep 2015