Kim Ngan Guesthouse

8.4
Fabulous 73 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

This guesthouse was a lovely place to stay, a very reasonable price for my own room with ensuite. The only thing I would say is that the bed is a little firm (though I quickly got used to it and slept well) and from my room on the first floor there was quite a lot of noise from the kitchen/living room in the evenings. All that being said, I still really enjoyed the three nights I stayed here. It might not be the place for you if you are a light/sensitive sleeper though.