King's Joy International Hostel

7.8
Very Good 1269 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
27th Nov 2016

This location was perfect for me. Walking distance to almost everything. The subway was only a couple of blocks away and a very clean, safe, easy way to get around. Hostel/ Hotel staff were great. Starbucks and McDonalds right down the street along with great Chinese food in the hotel. Loved it would stay there again!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

My stay here was fantastic! I only wish I could have stayed longer because of the great location. The room and bathroom were very clean. Cable TV was a bonus. The only issue I had was with the man working in the store on the first floor. I was sent to him by the front desk to ask for advice about seeing attractions. He was very pushy and tried to convince me that I NEEDED to join a tour to see the Great Wall at Jinshanling.

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
5.4

Possitives: location is perfect Negatives: we shared a room with people who had been there for 12 months which was intimidating. We were also woken by front desk in the middle of the night insisting to see our passports despite them taking a photocopy when we arrived. Hotel was generally quick noisey and despite a regular cleaner the bathroom was dirty and dated. Such a shame as has potential to be good.