King's Joy International Hostel Reviews

No. 81, Meishi St., Xuanwu District, Beijing, China

The hostel is located near Qianmen Station (前门站) which makes traveling to other locations much easier. Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City were walking distance and there is much to see on the street of the hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful! I would definitely stay again if I return to Beijing!

This hostel (hotel) is the best valued hotel, with cheap price.CNY40 in three stars hotel. The room is very big, with many windows with street view. That is absolutely the best youth hostel in China. The beds are comfortable. have wardrobe, tables etc.. The location is excellent, near tianmen, the forbidden city, the old historical lanes, the oldest cinema, very intereseting area.I (love) enjoyed to stay in this hostel (hotel) very much longer time then my original plan. Highly recommend!!!

not a party hostel, but clean and cheap

Was what you would expect for a cheap hotel. Location was good. Only one friendly staff member; the rest seemed pretty grumpy.

They dont help you and in my check out the recepcionist was an idiot he shout me when i said take it easy. Dont recommend this hostel.... Bad

There was a huge and cheap room. But I went in the wrong day the sixth floor bar was close because under construction. But I will go back there in very soon.

The hostel is nice and is in a very strategic location. It would have been nice to have wifi in the rooms because it is very inconvenient to go to the lobby everytime you want to access the net. The cleaners of the room didn't do a nice job, they only clean what can be seen. The toilet cleaner is a very big disappointment, she shouted at me because she didn't want me to use the toilet in the lobby while she is cleaning a certain stall. She didn't want people to use the toilet so she will not cle

Reception staff speak very good English and very helpful, very convenient location close to Tiananmen Square and the metro, and lots of shops and restaurants. Rooms comfortable. Bathrooms could be a little cleaner, but the best I found in China for the price, so still get a thumbs up.

The hostel is transforming to a hotel, so don't expect much out of it. the staff was good and helpful but there was no atmosphere at all or a common area. The rooftop bar and computer rooms are closed, but if you do come for the central location and a short stay, then it's a very good call.