• 1 Hai Tuong Lane, 24 Ta Hien str,Hoan Kien District, Hanoi, Vietnam

8.5
Fabulous 555 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 555 Total Reviews
May De Ville Backpackers Hostel Located at 1 Hai Tuong Lane, 24 Ta Hien str,Hoan Kien District, Hanoi.
Vietnam
Hanoi Hoan Kiem 10000 1 Hai Tuong Lane, 24 Ta Hien str,Hoan Kien District
85% 555
21.0343788 105.8517801
    Rooms available

• dennis_wroth4060
  • England, Male, 41+
14th Jul 2016

A hotel with dorms/shared rooms in a good location in a small side street. A delicious buffet breakfast is included which makes it really great value. It is a smart and well run hotel and all of the staff do a very fine job.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Location is perfect - if you're backpacking and want somewhere cheap where you won't need to get any taxis because you're close to everything then book here - rooms are small and narrow but you're travelling so you won't really be in your room so who cares!

• USA, Female, 31-40
8th Jul 2016
6.9

Staff was friendly. The second night there I found a bed bug in my bed... when I approached staff I was surprised that they didn't clear the room out. (There were other people staying in the room with me) I was told I would be moved to a different room... however I chose to stay at a different hotel for my own comfort. I wasn't offered a refund- i didn't fight that as I only paid $6/night. Overall, you get what you pay for--

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

never try never know! Higly recommend! Bed beautiful> also the Breakfast! Super good Value. oneword~ BEAUTIFUL.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
26th Jun 2016

Super comfy beds, great buffet breakfast, lovely staff, best roof top with 360 views of the city.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Best option in Hanoi, amazing quality-price. For 3,75€ one night in a dorm of 6 with comfortable beds (finally!!), spacious rooms, modern and super clean bathrooms. The hotel also has good and expensive rooms for non backpackers so the reception and the hotel are modern and luxurious. It is in the center of the old town so perfect for restaurants and exploring the city.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

Price was pretty much unbeatable for what you get. The buffet breakfast is a big plus. Beds are comfortable. Not much of a social atmosphere but I made friends in my room, and you could meet a lot of people (lots of other travelers and backpackers) when you head out the streets right outside it at night anyway -- the hostel is located right next where all the action is. I moved to a different hostel after two days (an earlier booking) and I really wish I had stayed here. Absolutely recommended.

just great!!!!

21st Jun 2016

My friend and I wanted a break from the hostel dorms so we booked a private twin room for just $8/bed. Great room and well worth the price. Very clean comfy beds and blankets, nice ensuite bathroom, cold AC. Perfect location in the old quarter. No curfew, however I was angry with the late night receptionist dude- he didn't let me bring a new "friend" (not a hooker!) back to my room that I met in town. Strict about not letting females into the rooms if they're not registered- just a heads up!

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

Not really a party hostel or a good place to meet people, but a nice place to stay. Good central location, clean rooms with aircon and breakfast is included.