May De Ville Backpackers Hostel Reviews

1 Hai Tuong Lane, 24 Ta Hien str,Hoan Kien District, Hanoi, Vietnam

I enjoyed my stay with Maydeville. I love that the hotel is right in the middle of the Hanoi action. I was pleasantly surprised that I got so much value for my money. To be honest, it was my first time to stay in a hostel for a trip abroad, I didn't expect that the facilities would be comparable to a good hotel. The room was clean and adequately furnished. The toilet was spotless and the hostel staff were friendly and efficient. Will definitely recommend it to friends traveling to Vietnam.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Philippines

Clean rooms although layout meant limited space. Staff tried to make you book on their tours and were pushy but when my friend left her phone they were really helpful and kept it safe for her. Breakfast was nice. We didn't use their movie room or pool table. Location was great in center of old quarter. Overall nice hostel with hotel feel.

Good location, very clean, buffet breakfast included. Only thing, dormitory very small, room looks like a corridor... But still a nice place to stay.

Super nice place! Our bed was super comfy and the room was clean. Breakfast was above standard, and the staff were all friendly. We booked a tour and our night bus with them and were disappointed with what we ended up with; a common theme in SE asia, and not their fault directly.

Mostly very good, poor exchange rate on my Aussie $.. And a very damp room..Mold and smelly..

5 $/night for dorm + good breakfat sounds great. Yes, it's quite cheap place to stay comparing to what you get - good bed, clean room with ac, travel desk, good location etc. But! The toilet & bath-rooms are weird!!! I mean it's not smart to do the toilet/bathroom doors without lockers and the wall made of glass is not good as well. You should change these 2 weaknesses. Everything else is good :)

1 2 Next » last »