Mingtown Etour International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.55, Jiangyin Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China

Hostel has an amazing location but the place was very damp and smelt damp. Bedroom very mouldy. Unfortunately the staff were extremely unfriendly and rude. Didn't want to help with directions or things like how to use the laundry facilities. The bar/communal area was quite nice apart from the smell when it rained and food was good.

• 11th Sep 2014

Location and price is perfect, but cleanliness is not much good! As well, stuffs are so so. (Someone is kind, other is so so).

Location is great and easy to find from People's Square station from the directions. Rooms were a little shabby but ok. The bar area is very pretty with the pond filled with fishes and greenery. The very annoying thing though is the wifi. It has a crazy two-step login that didn't work for me most of the time. Please just use a wifi with general password - no individual logins. This is a real downside, especially as I arrived here and needed the internet to plan the rest of my trip.

Good location close to the train line and very spacious rooms. The kitchen only has a microwave in case you want more.

Very nice Hostel ! good location, and nice atmosphere. The only complaint that I have is the messiness caused by the folks that I was sharing the room with, but thats not the hostel fault right? Well.. overall it was a pretty good hostel. I recommend it!

• 10th Aug 2014

After a lengthy check-in process, I was given my room key as standard, and a towel only because I asked for it, by a very unenthusiastic woman. When I arrived in my dorm, I discovered that I should also have been given bed sheets and toilet roll. I was too tired to head back down to reception, so I slept without sheets and used my own tissue. The showers were also pretty grotty. When asked questions, staff didn't seem interested. I regret having pre-booked this place for the end of my trip.

Everything is average except the location. 除了地段好,其他软硬件设施差强人意。入住前在网上已经预付押金,店家还打电话过来说房间只保留到下午四点;三点多到旅舍碰上前台交接,足足等了近半小时才办入住。住的房间空调,需通知旅舍工作人员用遥控器打开,房外的浴室皮管是破的,厕所告示居然写着该抽水马桶只能用于小便不能大便。呵呵,实在是诸多奇怪做法。

1 2 Next » last »