Mingtown Nanjing Road Youth Hostel Reviews

No. 258 Tianjin Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China

did not see any security. was run by young people. location was perfect. Staff was friendly and spoke-well english and helped me to return my lost bag. Atmospere was terrible if you travel alone. not very cleany. facilities were okay.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hostel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

Its a good place, excellent location.just this. Not a good spa e to make some "friends"., And any time that i asked for food "kitchen Was closed" Room is ok.

Very good location. Nearby the metro station, and close to the big shopping street. Nice breakfast (and cheap).

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

도미토리 썼는데 문도 자주 열려있고 아무래도 인원이 많아서 시끄럽고 자는데 계속 깸ㅠㅠ 그것뻬고 위치나 가격면은 만족 다음에도 묵을 의사가 있고 다음에 묵는다먄 도미토리는 노노

The staff wee polite and knowledgeable. The location was wonderful. The price was right. I would stay here again.

Let me start off by saying the location is prime. It's a 3 minute walk to Nanjing road. The actual building is nice too, seems very modern and new. However, this is not an international hostel. There are no events the staff puts on. There are no tours. Most of the guests seemed to be locals, and no one seemed to want to meet anyone. A hostel makes or breaks a city for me, and this one broke it. Additionally, I checked out 30 minutes late and got charged half a day. Would NOT recommend.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hostel,we will try to improve,I'm sorry to cause you inconvenience

The location is perfect, one minute walk to East Nanjing road, 10 minutes walk to the bund and 10 minutes walk to the people square. 3 minutes from the subway. I didn't think there was a traveler vibe, there were lot's of Chinese and people who stay in the hostel for work of for a long time. But just because of the location I would go there. The WIFI connection was very bad in the rooms, in my room it didn't work. Only in the lobby.

1 2 3 Next » last »