New Solitary Lodge Reviews

Lakeside, Pokhara-6, Lakeside, Pokhara, Nepal

Location: no signs on streets helping tourists to find the place Staff: Anytime of the day there was nobody on the reception, you had to shout for someone to come out. Cleanliness: the sheets had red stamps on them This hostel is Unrealiable, bad service and they care only to get money from you. and they complain that they pay a lot of money on petrol that's why they decide when is convinient for them to switch on the generator for providing electricity to their guests.

WARNING DO NOT stay at this hotel. It is far away from the lakeside. You will pay triple the price of any other hotel. Even better ones with a lake view. The staff were money grabbing and rude to me. The wifi was not working (outside the power cut hours). When I asked to leave and pay for the nights I had stayed. The staff harassed me, insisting I had to pay for nights that I did not wish to stay. If it were not for hostelworld being a voice of reason. Id have been stuck there paying triple

• 9th Apr 2014

We are sorry to upset u.our hotel is 10 minutes walk from the busy Lakeside because some people like peace. We are not money minded people... its just that the guest wanted to bring friends and not pay for that. About the WiFi...sometimes there may be some technical problem from the broadlink office itself. About the money for the nights u didn't say...we had a misunderstanding which we solved because of hostel world. We have always provided guests with our best service and never got a complain.

View all Pokhara Bed and Breakfasts