NgocThao GuestHouse Reviews

241/4 Pham Ngu Lao.St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice and clean hostel with friendly staffs.

A decent place in a good, central location. Staff are very helpful and speak great english. Worth it.

Great place to stay when in HCMC! Walking distance to Ben Tanh Market where you also find the bus station with local busses bringing you everywhere in town. In a small alley and still in the middle of Pham ngu lao (backpacker area). Very nice staff that helps with every question. Very good breakfast!:) I enjoyed the stay and will come back!

A really beautiful hostel! It was family run and they made you feel so welcome. Very helpful with organising tours, laundry, and providing local information on bus services to the airport. They also offer complimentary breakfast where you dine with other backpackers and it was just a really nice atmosphere in the heart of District 1! I will definately go back!

great place to stay - staff was all superb, and it was the best free breakfast I've had at any hostel I've stayed in. the Vietnamese pancakes were awesome!

No problem with the hostel in general. The staff was nice and the cleanliness in the rooms were good. However, I did took a shower in the downstairs shower and there were little worms crawling out of the cracks in the tiles and that was quite unpleasant. The state of the bathroom in my actual room seemed quite good though.

Had a really great time here! Was a good location and we hired motorbikes and they stored them safely overnight for us in a locked facility which was good. Also offered a refund on a night I booked and then decided to leave ho chi early so was really happy about that!

• 12th Jul 2014

Cannot say enough nice things about this place. The family that runs it are the kindest most generous people. They helped me with so much! They make sure you don't get ripped off, they booked my night train to da nang for me and the young boy got a taxi for me walked me out in the rain making sure I didn't get wet! Excellent value for money free wifi and great cooked breakfast! Room was clean bed was comfy. Right in backpacker area stay here! Thank you guys!

Amazing staff here and great location!

Friendly family run hostel. Started and ended trip here as I knew I would be welcomed back (even got a return discount). Not the cleanest but made up for it with friendly service. Able to plan our trip with their good selection of night bus times.

• 9th Jul 2014

They were so nice. This was my last stay in my trip and I loved that I had a balkony on the top. everything was clean and lots of space in my room. The staff was soo nice and they took care of taxi for me to the airport!

I had a bad week - I was firstly down with fever and shortly after a relentless food poisoning. But all things considered, it was still a good week much thanks to the staff at NgocThao GuestHouse. They took care of me, helped me with medicine and recovering. Always checking on me to make sure I was recovering. At the end of the week I felt like I was a part of the family. So in conclusion; the facilities were good, the atmosphere was divine. I highly recommend NgocThao to other travellers.

The staff were so so helpful and would try and help you in anyway they could. Free breakfast was amazing. Really lovely family run guesthouse.

Nice place to stay. Bonus the delicious included breakfast. It was a nice place to meet other travelers because of the downstairs common area. Besides the potential climb up the stairs a few flights, it was a nice place to stay and I will return there to stay when I go back to Saigon.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was really good and everything I wanted to see was walking distance. I would stay here again. Thanks!

Clean hostel with round the clock A/C. Good location, staff is helpful. Not a great hostel for meeting people as it is rather quiet. Got some stuff stolen off my bed, but that was because I did not lock it up

Thank's a lot, it was perfect. People are very nice, helpfull, and always smiling. In add they help me for everything I need. I'll recommended this hostels for my sisters when they are coming in Saigon, in August.

• 29th Jun 2014

Hard to find, great location in terms of what around. Not a great location for feeling safe.

Rooms are clean and relatively spacious. Big lockers, individual lights and charging points galore. Adequate ensuite bathroom. Superb staff, very helpful with tours and absolutely lovely during a misunderstanding over my bill. Great location for all the things you're likely to be doing.

Lovely and super helpful staff! Right in the backpacker district. Nice breakfast included and as free Coffee at all times!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6