NgocThao GuestHouse Reviews

241/4 Pham Ngu Lao.St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

1967 Total Reviews

Great location, helpful friendly staff!

The staff are amazing here they really go out if there way to help you. The location is great, near bars and shops. I would highly recommend staying here during your time at Ho Chi Minh.

Super happy with my stay here, thank you to the lovely staff and family here. Free tea, coffee and breakfast was great and the rooms clean and the ac nice and cold. We had a balcony for our room which was great for socialising. I will stay here again! :)

Excellent location, really helpful staff and great value for money. The rooms are a little dated but still excellent value for what you pay. The tours are really good too. Would definitely stay again!

Loved this guesthouse, the family were so caring and kind to all of us. Free breakfast was perfect, good aircon and amazing location. I left Ho Chi Minh and came back and will go back again! Try and get the room on the 5th floor as it has a lovely balcony which is great for socialising.

Had a great stay! Welcoming staff and a YumYum breakfast with various options to pick from on the menu.il I would stay here again fo sho.

• 5th Oct 2014

Nice place, lots of tours and stuff available.

Staff is extremely helpful and nice, conveniently located in the backpacker area where you can walk to historical sites, food,and shopping

The staff were amazingly hospitable. The breakfast was basically eggs and a bread roll or a pancake which I appreciated. Showers were mediocre. Aircon was very effective. I would definitely reccomend the Ngoc Thao to other travelers.

Good little guesthouse right in the heart of the backpackers area. Helpful staff made booking excursions, taxis to the airport etc painless.

Great location. Very kind and helpfull staff. Locker in room. Had two fantastic days there.

Very nice location, helpful staff and clean rooms.

i couldnt fault this hostel at all, staff were very friendly and helpful, great location, some hostels overcharge for things like drinks/laundry etc, but they didnt, would highly reccomend and would stay again.

It is a great place to stay in HCMC! The staff is very nice and very helpful. The location is great and even the social area is not so large, you always meet other travelers. I can definitely recommend it!

Stayed with a nice family. But the family sitting in the front room limited other backpackers sitting in the communal area, so it wasn't the most social place. The woman is really helpful and informative, and was a Le to book cheap tours. Breakfast was nice!

Excellent hostel in the middle of backpacker area with lots of bars and restaurants. Spacious rooms, different types of breakfast (included), coffee and tea avaliable all day. Would stay here again!

The staff (a family) were so kind! My fiance hurt his leg and we asked if they knew of a place to buy crutches. They let us borrow their family's personal crutches and helped us with our bags and everything else. The guesthouse is very clean and comfortable and you get a delicious breakfast made to order. The downstairs is a little small for hanging out in, but the private rooms (we had a double bed) are spacious and I can't think of anything else to complain about. Thanks for a great stay :)!

Family run hotel, very friendly and helpful when booking tours or travel. The rooms were clean only compliant was squeaky metal framed bunks.

Excellent service made us feel welcome!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Very helpful staff, good breakfast, clean rooms and good wifi. Would be good to organise activities at night to help meet people, but otherwise great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6