NgocThao GuestHouse Reviews

241/4 Pham Ngu Lao.St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

2045 Total Reviews

very good Hostel. Nothing negative to say. Very good rooms, nice people.

• 11th Dec 2014

This hostel is one of the best my friends and I would say! Very clean and staff were very friendly and helpful! Located in the backpackers area and near the city centre! Definitely should give this hostel a shot! Anyway, the hostel's boss has another hotel building just across the street?! That's what we were told... And we could park our motorbikes overnight with security taking care of them, so not to worry!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Lovely family run hostel, would recommend it to anyone!! Cheap, friendly and you can do as you please.. Get a good nights sleep or go out and about in the heart of HCM.. Richard..

The ladies on the reception are so friendly and helpful. They really want you to enjoy your stay! The room was clean. The beds was comfortable. The shower was the best i had in vietnam ;-)

• 10th Dec 2014

very comfortable beds, fantastic staff (gave advice, changed small amounts of USD to Dong if needed etc), breakfast was nice etc great place! I would definitely stay here again when I return

Loved my stay at this guesthouse. Good location at the backpackers district, it's on a small alley off the main road so I had some trouble finding it first but it didn't take too long. I arrived from Phnom Penh with Mekong Express and was happy to find out that the bus stops 100 m from the guesthouse so no need for taxi! The staff at the guesthouse is most helpful and arranged visits, booked bus pick ups etc Rooms and bathrooms are on the small side, but very tidy. Ok breakfast.

great staff. great location

Really excellent hostel! We paid so little for a clean private room with a double bed, ensuite bathroom and TV. The staff were beyond excellent and booked us really good tours for super cheap, plus a taxi to the airport for way less than we would have paid otherwise. Also met great people from all around the world.

I like this hostel - it's easy to get to and the staff is really personable. It feels homier than a normal hostel and I ended up staying here twice because I liked it so much. I met other nice travelers here in a four bed dorm and then had a nice relaxing visit with my own room the second time. It's in the Backpacker Area down a little alleyway, right near the action but quiet enough to get a good sleep.

Strategic location to everything. The staff can arrange your tours without any hassle. Upgraded my room for just a fraction of a cost. All in all, a very good deal for a hostel.

Nice family run accommodation in district 1. From the moment I walked in they were very helpful with my heavy luggage. Clean safe and nice breakfast. Staff remember you by your first name. Would stay here again.

A great clean quiet friendly family run hostel. Price includes breakfast choice of eggs pancake noodle soup coffee tea. I stayed in private room. Very comfortable clean. The staff can book anything with ease and very quickly including airline tickets. One tip if arrive from Phnom Penh go left to find ally 241. It's by a smoothie shop. This hostel felt like home I was so comfortable. Staff have great English as well and always smile.

Fantastic location, extremely helpful staff, would highly recommend

We arrived in Ho Chi Minh very early in the morning and although our beds weren't ready yet (check in wasn't until 12) the staff were helpful and we were able to hang out in the lobby/common room area until a more reasonable hour and then shower and leave our bags so we could go out until our beds were ready. Decent dorm with good air con and showers. Tasty home-cooked breakfast. Location was good, close to where most buses depart for Cambodia.

I had an amazing stay here! the staff go above and beyond to make your stay incredible. can walk to everything from the hostel, great nightlife just 1 minute away. Clean and quite, big beds and big lockers.

Good little hostel off the street near the markets and heaps of food spots. The pho down the street was good. Prepare yourself for the stairs, otherwise a cool little spot! Would stay here again!

Fantastic stay, staff were unbelievably helpful will definitely return in the future- highly recommend a stay here!

I enjoyed my stay in NgocThao... I will definitely go back there again.. 😉

Simple but good hostel. Located in the heart of District 1! You have a lot of shops and restaurants arround. And a awsome bakery nearby. ABC Bakery! The owners are adorable! They will help you in everything you need!

Excellent stay. Friendly staff and guests, cheap beer, great location, clean rooms. Fun tours booked through the guesthouse to the TNK Travel company. 10/10 will stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6