NgocThao GuestHouse Reviews

241/4 Pham Ngu Lao.St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

great place to stay - staff was all superb, and it was the best free breakfast I've had at any hostel I've stayed in. the Vietnamese pancakes were awesome!

No problem with the hostel in general. The staff was nice and the cleanliness in the rooms were good. However, I did took a shower in the downstairs shower and there were little worms crawling out of the cracks in the tiles and that was quite unpleasant. The state of the bathroom in my actual room seemed quite good though.

Had a really great time here! Was a good location and we hired motorbikes and they stored them safely overnight for us in a locked facility which was good. Also offered a refund on a night I booked and then decided to leave ho chi early so was really happy about that!

• 12th Jul 2014

Cannot say enough nice things about this place. The family that runs it are the kindest most generous people. They helped me with so much! They make sure you don't get ripped off, they booked my night train to da nang for me and the young boy got a taxi for me walked me out in the rain making sure I didn't get wet! Excellent value for money free wifi and great cooked breakfast! Room was clean bed was comfy. Right in backpacker area stay here! Thank you guys!

Amazing staff here and great location!

They were so nice. This was my last stay in my trip and I loved that I had a balkony on the top. everything was clean and lots of space in my room. The staff was soo nice and they took care of taxi for me to the airport!

I had a bad week - I was firstly down with fever and shortly after a relentless food poisoning. But all things considered, it was still a good week much thanks to the staff at NgocThao GuestHouse. They took care of me, helped me with medicine and recovering. Always checking on me to make sure I was recovering. At the end of the week I felt like I was a part of the family. So in conclusion; the facilities were good, the atmosphere was divine. I highly recommend NgocThao to other travellers.

The staff were so so helpful and would try and help you in anyway they could. Free breakfast was amazing. Really lovely family run guesthouse.

Nice place to stay. Bonus the delicious included breakfast. It was a nice place to meet other travelers because of the downstairs common area. Besides the potential climb up the stairs a few flights, it was a nice place to stay and I will return there to stay when I go back to Saigon.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was really good and everything I wanted to see was walking distance. I would stay here again. Thanks!

Clean hostel with round the clock A/C. Good location, staff is helpful. Not a great hostel for meeting people as it is rather quiet. Got some stuff stolen off my bed, but that was because I did not lock it up

Thank's a lot, it was perfect. People are very nice, helpfull, and always smiling. In add they help me for everything I need. I'll recommended this hostels for my sisters when they are coming in Saigon, in August.

• 29th Jun 2014

Hard to find, great location in terms of what around. Not a great location for feeling safe.

Rooms are clean and relatively spacious. Big lockers, individual lights and charging points galore. Adequate ensuite bathroom. Superb staff, very helpful with tours and absolutely lovely during a misunderstanding over my bill. Great location for all the things you're likely to be doing.

Lovely and super helpful staff! Right in the backpacker district. Nice breakfast included and as free Coffee at all times!

The staff here were beyond helpful. The free breakfast was great and being so close to everything was a huge bonus!

The staff are lovely and very helpful. I enjoyed my time here. I met amazing travel companions through this hostel.

The ladies that work here are amazing. Good breakfast included equals great value. Location is good, but sometimes hard to find down small alley. Walking distance to most sites. Organized tours if wanted are also good. Comfy dorm with decent facilities. Just a small common space downstairs

Really good hostel, 2min from the drop off point of the sleeping buses, really close to the main streets, yet the fact that it is in a side alley makes it much much quieter than the other backpacker hostels on Bien vien street. Rooms have lockers, plugs for everyone, aircon and fan, great as it was really humid and hot outside. Breakfast is good (for a backpackers) and the staff will help you get anywhere you want in the city. I liked it and would go back.

There was a lot of humidity in the room and very likely some mold as well. The hostel has a good location though and staff is very friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6