NgocThao GuestHouse Reviews

241/4 Pham Ngu Lao.St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I have absolutely nothing to complain about, and that is very rare.

This was the second time I have stayed at Ngoc Thao and both times have been extremely pleasant. sitting downstairs in the reception chatting to the ladies working literally feeling I was in my own home. They was extremely helpful in a sticky situation involving the police but that sticky situation was made a lot easier by the employees. It can be as sociable as you make it with only a stones throw away from the hectic streets of hcm City. Great stay!

Lovely staff. Nice clean & comfy rooms. Great place for ho chi min

NgocThao guesthouse was AMAZING! There was breakfast every day, the Wi-Fi was great, the beds were comfortable, the facilities were always clean, I felt safe, they helped me plan all my tours and day trips, they helped me getting to and from the airport, and even folded my clothes when I did my laundry there. They made me feel like I was part of their family. If you visit Ho Chi Minh, stay at this hostel!

The staff were so lovely and helpful! The room was clean and the whole hostel had a pleasant atmosphere. It was pretty chilled though only 30 seconds to the craziness of the city. The hostel was relaxed and it was easy to meet people over the free breakfast each morning! Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anybody :)

Staffs are very nice. ^^

This hostel has the most fabulous staff that will help you to enjoy your stay in ho chi minh. The communal facilities are very small. Breakfast is limited choice but free so still good!

thanks to the staff, they were lovely and so accommodating.

• 15th Jul 2015

Lovely little hostel right in the middle of the backpacker district. The staff are very kind and will help you with anything you need - I lost my camera on a tour and they miraculously got it back for me after lots of phone calls!

really nice staff, nice quiet hostel. not ideal for meeting people if you're on your own (I found most people stayed to themselves). if you want a party hostel gob to H Hostel just 2 mins away but I just went there to meet people and was really happy to have a quiet hostel when I wanted it (no drunken people coming in late and making noise). it's on the side alley between the juice stand and the kebab stand so can be a little hard to find if you don't know about the alley location.

Really friendly and helpful staff. Loads of tours to chose from and really helpful in organising trains /buses. Great location , central to all main tourist attraction in HCMC. Loved our stay here !!!!

Got scammed 1.2 million dong by taxi, hotel staff made 2 hour phone call to help me get my money back. What more could I ask for? Forever grateful.

our room was clean although no windows , the girls were super nice and helpful and location was very convinient , overall it was a quite and nice stay .

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Bolivia

Great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff.

• 30th Jun 2015

Really good hostel in a good location for getting to lots of Ho Chi Minhs sights. Staff are really friendly and they are great for giving you help when booking trips/activities or giving recommendations. Also there is an amazing smoothie stand just a few doors down the alley. Best smoothies ever!! Thanks for having us!!

• Scotland

Very nice family run hostel. Quiet and great location... Extremely helpful and friendly staff...

• 30th Jun 2015

Awesome staff, very helpful and nice!

• 27th Jun 2015

Good location- everything was within easy walking distance. Came directly from Phnom Penh and was pleasantly surprised that it dropped us outside the alley where Ngoc Thao Guesthouse was! The staff were helpful and friendly too. Gave us local recommendations on what to do, eat, recommended tours etc. Overall a very pleasant stay and would go back again.

Amazing staff, very helpful the whole time. It was in a great location too, right on the main street. It was fairly easy to meet people, but there wasn't much actually going on in the hostel.

We stayed on the fifth floor of this hostel, in the main backpacker area of HCMC. The dorm-room was a little narrow and cramped (and the beds were extra squeaky), but it was decently comfortable nonetheless. The bathrooms were out on the balcony and had flimsy doors, which was a little odd; the accompanying sink is open to the air. Breakfast is actually pretty great at this hostel, both because of the food and because it's easy to meet people in that main lobby area.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6