NgocThao GuestHouse Reviews

241/4 Pham Ngu Lao.St, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

2045 Total Reviews

Special thanks for Mrs Ngoc who is patiently guides and assists me to book my tours while am in Vietnam. I don't think I could do the arrangement only in one - two days time. Ngoc Thao Guesthouse staffs are very helpful in giving directions and friendly too. Location is in the centre of Saigon, just walking distance to cafes, bars, restaurants, banks etc. My rooms were private and tidy included attached bathroom. I like them. I really enjoy my Vietnamese trips!.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

the friendliest and most helpfully staff/family run guest house ever. All the staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and book all tours for me! The rooms were also very comfortable.

This is an adorable guest house right in the middle of the city. The staff is really nice and helping with everything. They help you arrange trips for a MORE THAN REASONABLE price! Breakfast is amazing as well and they make sure you eat before you leave for a trip. The only thing that needs to be improved is cleanliness in the bathrooms. The rooms were cleaned everyday but the bathrooms (on the 5th floor dorm) were obviously not cleaned the entire 5 days I was there.

This place was conveniently located in the middle of Ho Chi Minh City where surrounding were a few big sights that were within walking distance. The staff was incredibly helpful getting me from and to the airport, booking day trips and providing me ample information on the town itself.

It is a nice hostel located in Pham Ngu Lao. The hostel is situated in a small alley at Pham Ngu Lao, but the hostel itself is very clean. The hostel personnel is extremely friendly and helpful. They can also help with joining tours to Mekong Delta and Cu Chi tunnels. Breakfast is included (even pancakes)! Double room is clean and has both aircon and fan. The wifi connection is sometimes a bit poor, but the hostel has two computers in the lobby that are available for use.

The staff are amazing here they really go out if there way to help you. The location is great, near bars and shops. I would highly recommend staying here during your time at Ho Chi Minh.

Super happy with my stay here, thank you to the lovely staff and family here. Free tea, coffee and breakfast was great and the rooms clean and the ac nice and cold. We had a balcony for our room which was great for socialising. I will stay here again! :)

Excellent location, really helpful staff and great value for money. The rooms are a little dated but still excellent value for what you pay. The tours are really good too. Would definitely stay again!

Loved this guesthouse, the family were so caring and kind to all of us. Free breakfast was perfect, good aircon and amazing location. I left Ho Chi Minh and came back and will go back again! Try and get the room on the 5th floor as it has a lovely balcony which is great for socialising.

Had a great stay! Welcoming staff and a YumYum breakfast with various options to pick from on the menu.il I would stay here again fo sho.

• 5th Oct 2014

Nice place, lots of tours and stuff available.

Staff is extremely helpful and nice, conveniently located in the backpacker area where you can walk to historical sites, food,and shopping

meet some really nice people over there and had a great stay. it is in a sidestreet of the backpacker street where every night many people came to have a bier or nice conversation. there are also some nice ... lets say restaurants where you can get good food for a very affordable price

The staff were amazingly hospitable. The breakfast was basically eggs and a bread roll or a pancake which I appreciated. Showers were mediocre. Aircon was very effective. I would definitely reccomend the Ngoc Thao to other travelers.

Good little guesthouse right in the heart of the backpackers area. Helpful staff made booking excursions, taxis to the airport etc painless.

Great location. Very kind and helpfull staff. Locker in room. Had two fantastic days there.

Very nice location, helpful staff and clean rooms.

i couldnt fault this hostel at all, staff were very friendly and helpful, great location, some hostels overcharge for things like drinks/laundry etc, but they didnt, would highly reccomend and would stay again.

It is a great place to stay in HCMC! The staff is very nice and very helpful. The location is great and even the social area is not so large, you always meet other travelers. I can definitely recommend it!

Stayed with a nice family. But the family sitting in the front room limited other backpackers sitting in the communal area, so it wasn't the most social place. The woman is really helpful and informative, and was a Le to book cheap tours. Breakfast was nice!