Nomads Byron Bay Reviews

Lawson Lane, Byron Bay, Australia

Perfect hostel for Byron Bay!! Right in the middle of everything, super fun atmosphere and great trip-tour desk!! Would love to have spent so much more time there!! THE ONLY PLACE TO GO!!!

It was a really nice place to stay!! I loved it!! I felt very comfortable and I would recommended to anyone because it was really clean and tidy. The only thing I didnt like was the bad smell that sometimes appears outside the rooms!! But without that it was the best place i had ever stayed!!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Chile

Nomads Byron bay was a really good hostel. We stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome. It had a great location about a 3 minute walk to the beach and it was right in the center of town to get to all of the stores. The grocery store was a quick walk away and the wifi was fairly cheap.

1 2 Next » last »