Nomads Byron Bay Reviews

Lawson Lane, Byron Bay, Australia

Nomads Byron bay was a really good hostel. We stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome. It had a great location about a 3 minute walk to the beach and it was right in the center of town to get to all of the stores. The grocery store was a quick walk away and the wifi was fairly cheap.

Staff weren't very knowledgable on the local area etc. but great hostel for partying and socialising

Good hostel and really good location but the kitchen is disgusting! They organise nights out and free entry which is good

It's in general a good hostel, in a good location, but I have seen more friendly personal in other hostels around the world and for the same money I have stayed in better hostels. Generally hostels are very very expensive in Australia and don't offer as much as other hostels around the world. Nomads organises nice events though in the night and if you like to party its a good place to meet new people. A week after my stay there, I stayed in a hostel called Aquarius, I found that more beautiful!!

Dear Stefanos, Thank you for providing feedback on you recent stay with us. I am pleased that you thought it was a good hostel in a good location, however I was disappointed to read your comments about our staff. I will certainly pass your feedback on to the team here, as we do make a huge effort to provide great customer service and ensure all of our guests have a pleasant experience. Thank you again for your comments. Kind regards, Sam B

1 2 Next » last »