Nomads Byron Bay Reviews

Lawson Lane, Byron Bay, Australia

The location is great and its a clean hostel. But there was noice at all times. Music was played all through the day and there was loud partying going on every night. Kitchen was to small and the kitchen facilities poor! Staff wasnt very helpful. Would not stay there again.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I was very disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your experience. We often receive very positive feedback about our kitchen so I must admit I was surprised to read this. I apologise for any discomfort you experience as a result of noise. We do have very strict noise policies in the hostel after 10pm, so I apologise if you were still disturbed. I hope you enjoy the rest of your travels in Australia. Kind regards, Sam

This hostel was absolutly the best hostel i've ever stayed. Especially the bed was totally the best bed i've ever slept in the hostel. Location was amazing, whole hostel was so new and clean, room was spacious, every room has a big balcony, and the shower was very modern and clean. Only one thing makes me not 100% satisfied was foot towel in the bathroom. For 3 days, no one changed it :$ Btw, 2 bottleshops in 1min away from the hostel...!!!!!

They charge quite a lot for a rather slow internet service...otherwise a nice place though; they have activities on every night which makes it easy to meet people.

Very nice hostel. I chose the 6 bed dorm and had it all to myself! Everything was great. No free wifi here though.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Nomads Byron Bay and thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We're super stoked that you enjoyed your stay, I apologise there was no free wi-fi during your stay, we are in the process of changing providers so this should be up and running again in the coming weeks. Thank you again for your review! Kind regards, Sam

Class tv room. Great for those days you just want to relax from a hangover.

Most places put on breakfast in the morning which made the cost average. Also my card to enter the room would stop working

• 10th Oct 2014

Great private room - more like a nice motel room. Really nice private bathroom. Free parking with the private room was an awesome bonus in the crazy traffic and limited parking of Byron Bay. But the noise from heavy slamming bedroom/dorm doors is really loud and echoes down the halls and through the rooms, making it hard to sleep. And we were unfortunate to arrive the same day as a beer-skulling footy trip, but that can happen anywhere. I'd stay there again, though, as the location is great.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you found our private rooms comfortable and appreciated the advantage or our free secure parking. I certainly apologise for any disturbance and inconvenience your experienced as a result of noise. I have had my maintenance team check every door in the hostel to repair any faults on door closers to ensure there is no re-occurrence of this in future. Thank you again for your review. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in future.

1 2 3 Next » last »