Nomads Byron Bay Reviews

Lawson Lane, Byron Bay, Australia

They charge quite a lot for a rather slow internet service...otherwise a nice place though; they have activities on every night which makes it easy to meet people.

Very nice hostel. I chose the 6 bed dorm and had it all to myself! Everything was great. No free wifi here though.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Nomads Byron Bay and thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We're super stoked that you enjoyed your stay, I apologise there was no free wi-fi during your stay, we are in the process of changing providers so this should be up and running again in the coming weeks. Thank you again for your review! Kind regards, Sam

Class tv room. Great for those days you just want to relax from a hangover.

Most places put on breakfast in the morning which made the cost average. Also my card to enter the room would stop working

• 10th Oct 2014

Great private room - more like a nice motel room. Really nice private bathroom. Free parking with the private room was an awesome bonus in the crazy traffic and limited parking of Byron Bay. But the noise from heavy slamming bedroom/dorm doors is really loud and echoes down the halls and through the rooms, making it hard to sleep. And we were unfortunate to arrive the same day as a beer-skulling footy trip, but that can happen anywhere. I'd stay there again, though, as the location is great.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you found our private rooms comfortable and appreciated the advantage or our free secure parking. I certainly apologise for any disturbance and inconvenience your experienced as a result of noise. I have had my maintenance team check every door in the hostel to repair any faults on door closers to ensure there is no re-occurrence of this in future. Thank you again for your review. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in future.

Really fun atmosphere to this hostel and I enjoyed my stay. Had good facilities and lots to do (jacuzzis - though I don't think these actually worked but they were nice to sit in anyway, hammocks, table tennis, pool). Did feel a little unclean though, particularly the carpets. Felt like the staff were always trying to advertise something, but they were helpful and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am super stoked that you enjoyed your stay and the facilities. We are in the process of organising to have the carpets replaced. Thank you again for your comments, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards, Sam

1 2 3 Next » last »