Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Orange Guesthouse

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
6.6
Good 78 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 4.0
  • Security 6.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 6.0
  • Atmosphere 8.0
  • Cleanliness 4.0
  • Facilities 8.0
BOOK NOW
6.6
Good 78 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 4.0
  • Security 6.0
  • Location 10.0
  • Staff 6.0
  • Atmosphere 8.0
  • Cleanliness 4.0
  • Facilities 8.0

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
  • Anonymous
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
  • Novice Nomad
  • 1 review
29th Jun 2017
6.6

There were no lockers for our backpacks, and I didn't feel like my stuff was very secure. The bathrooms weren't that clean either. The breakfast provided was meager (only toast, jam and juice). The location is great, super close to Hongkik University, however given those negative aspects and the price I was paying for a bed in a dorm, I wouldn't stay here again.

    • 4.0Value For Money
    • 6.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 8.0Facilities
    • 6.0Staff
    • 8.0Atmosphere
    • 4.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.