6.0
Good 77 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 77 Total Reviews
Orange Guesthouse Located at 463-21, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, , Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-842 463-21, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
60% 77
37.5547421 126.9186973
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
2.0

TERRIBLE! On my first night, just arrived after hardly sleeping on my 13hr flight. It was VERY loud. The common area was right outside my thin door. They partied all night even after I complained which left me with little to no sleep. The next night, I went back with a Korean friend to talk to the owner about it. He was rude and was yelling and pacing back and forth. His wife came and refused to give me back my $ bc I wanted to leave due to his behavior and didn't care if I left a bad review

• cal_stewart993706
  • England, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Sep 2015

Booked a mixed dorm and when we arrived we were informed that we could not stay in the same dorm - as there was only men in the dorm and a female would make them feel 'awkward.' The owner was often rude to some of the guests who stayed there. There was a mix of ages staying so there were often disagreements (no light out time set) which were solved by the owner screaming and shouting at everybody. However, good location and the owners wife was lovely.