Orange Guesthouse Reviews

463-21, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, Seoul, South Korea

The staff was the best. So kind~ i will stay again durning my next vaca just to visit them. :)

• 2nd Oct 2014

My experience was just ok. The owner was very accommodating, but almost too much for some people. The owner tried to me out of my bunk beds at 11 pm so other customers would get the bottom bunks. I have travelled the world and have never experienced this kind of treatment. All in all he has a good heart, but needs to brush up on etiquette and respect the customers that already have beds. On saturdays they host free BBQ with wine and beer which is amazing and breakfast is incl.

The wifi was good, free breakfast between 8-11 am also good - jam,toast, milk, juice, corn flakes,eggs. Didn't like the fact there was no key to our room, as our room was right out of the main door and it was open all the time (except for the night). Nobody stole anything from us though (phew).Free laundry is also kind of annoying - the owner does it for you only in the morning,but ours wasn't clean - didnt smell of detergent at all and he does it with other ppl's clothes which sucks big time :(

I arrived to discover my dorm room had been overbooked, but the owner personally walked me into a nearby single hotel room at no extra charge. The percentage next to my review is admittedly irrelevant, since I did not stay here, but the staff obviously cares about customers. I saw other travelers socializing outside the hostel. It is across the main road from the main Hongdae hotspots. I used to live in Hongdae, so I can say that other hostels are nearer to that area, but still, great value.

Orange guesthouse is in an excellent location, the house itself is nothing special but the patio was very nice. I certainly recommend it for a guesthouse in the Hongdae area.

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts