Orange Guesthouse Reviews

463-21, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, Seoul, South Korea

I arrived to discover my dorm room had been overbooked, but the owner personally walked me into a nearby single hotel room at no extra charge. The percentage next to my review is admittedly irrelevant, since I did not stay here, but the staff obviously cares about customers. I saw other travelers socializing outside the hostel. It is across the main road from the main Hongdae hotspots. I used to live in Hongdae, so I can say that other hostels are nearer to that area, but still, great value.

Orange guesthouse is in an excellent location, the house itself is nothing special but the patio was very nice. I certainly recommend it for a guesthouse in the Hongdae area.

There is nothing I can complain about Orange. The area is great, close to Hongik Uni. station, the neighborhood is off the insanity of Hongik, but still got a few bars, local restaurant and cafes. The hostel itself has pretty much everything you need. It would be a problem if you don't like eggs haha, don't bother with breakfast.

• 26th May 2014