PekingUni International Youth Hostel Reviews

No 150, Cheng Fu Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China

This hostel did not honer my my reservation. They forgot to put the reservation in their computer, and they rented all the beds. I did not have a place to sleep. I had to make another arrangement. Do not book a reservation here if you want to stay here.

No English speaking staff Booked a 4 Person dorm but upon arrival they told me there was only space in an 8-dorm. Room had no windows, ac didn't really work and it was really messy and dirty.

I booked about 2 months in advance.when we got there in the middle of the night the guy at the reception didn't speak english and it took us about 20minutes to find out that they never got a reservation from hostelworld. Of cause they were fully booked and due to miserable english skills coulnd't help us find a new hotel. It was a pain finding a new one at 2:30 am. I will not book with hostleworld again.