PekingUni International Youth Hostel Reviews

No 150, Cheng Fu Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China

man and woman washroom needs it' s ow n door s .

• 4th May 2015
  • South Korea

Sehr gut staff ; p I forgot my jogging shoes and they were so kind to post them to me. I appreciate that very much. Few stops from subway, very intown and near uni district.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • China

The location is good for visitors who want access to Beijing's universities. Not for shopping or city life.

Room very clean and convenient location. Quite expensive for a twin bed room. I paid 280RMB. Quality business hotel better value for business person. One complaint - the water in the shower fluctuated from being too hot to too cold

• 16th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

I like it ,lt's my pleasant experience

lt's very good

It's my pleasant experience,lt's like a family.There are so many people from all over the world.lt's a good place for learning a language

Our bathroom smelt like something died in it.

• 28th Dec 2014