PekingUni International Youth Hostel Reviews

No 150, Cheng Fu Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China

I booked about 2 months in advance.when we got there in the middle of the night the guy at the reception didn't speak english and it took us about 20minutes to find out that they never got a reservation from hostelworld. Of cause they were fully booked and due to miserable english skills coulnd't help us find a new hotel. It was a pain finding a new one at 2:30 am. I will not book with hostleworld again.

The staff spoke very poorly English and had difficulties with simple questions. We only meet one international guest besides ourselves.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

It is a typical students hostel, where you can meet many young Chineese people rather than foreign tourists. Some of them can speak English, so you may make acquaintance in the common room. Don't forget to install WeChat on your smartfon, so that you can exchange the contacts. Everybody uses it in China :-). The rooms are crowded, people seem to live there for a long time, so you can feel like in a dormitory. However, for a short stay it is ok.

Small room . This room size shold be only 3-4 persons.And too expensive.

Location was inferior. I sent sdveral emails but no response. I asked for a map of location. No response. When i looked it up on ljne it was the erong hostel. I paid a cab to go there. It is far from center. Second email requestion lower bunk. No response. Englush is poor for internationl hostel.

The hostel is located in the university area,which are the best universities in china. The bus stop is just 2 min walk, the underground station is about 12 min walk. The staff are good ,and it is not very noisy at night. One of the problem is the safety. It only has one elevator up and down. The emergency exit is dark at night to the corridor of a supermarket, which is probably closed at night. The other is all the dorms do not have any window, so it could be stuffy in the room

man and woman washroom needs it' s ow n door s .

• 4th May 2015
  • South Korea

Sehr gut staff ; p I forgot my jogging shoes and they were so kind to post them to me. I appreciate that very much. Few stops from subway, very intown and near uni district.

• 23rd Apr 2015