Redfish Heart of Seoul Reviews

2F,243-3 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Parents were visiting from America so I booked them this location. It it in a good location and is fairly cheap. However, you get what you pay for. The room was a bed, a desk, and about a foot of walking room. Everything was crammed into a tiny space and the showerhead was too low to use. And my parents are pretty short... The front desk man was not kind at all. This place is also a love motel, so kids are in and out constantly during the day. Definitely would not recommend this place.

The staff was sweet and really tried to accommodate me to their best of their abilities, but overall, the place was not my cup of tea. From the raging colors of the room, hot pink and blue, to the dinginess of the walls and the overall drab "feel" of the room, I was not very satisfied. Mind you, this was my first impression of a "hostel" as I've never stayed in one before. The location was great in terms of being steps away from the subway station, but the alley leading there was a bit sketchy

• 6th Sep 2013