Rock&Wood International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.615 Lane, ZhaoHua Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China

nice place

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

I arrived late at night and could check in without any problems. Not the easiest place to find since it's located in a small alley, but the descriptions given at this site should be enough to get you here. About 10 minute walk to the nearest subway (line 3 and 4). Only negative comment is that when I was still sleeping the housekeeping came in my room (10am.) to clean the bed next to me.

I'm sorry to bring you bad experiences, we will correct the deficiencies before and look forward to your next time to stay!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! They took in an abandoned puppy in a box on their doorstep just a few days before I came, that warmed my heart! The staff is helpful and speaks English well. The 8-bed-dormitory I stayed in was comfy, I liked it there. A little cold in the lobby when I was there (early March) but otherwise a nice place to socialize (bar and pool table!). Free use of the computers in the lobby and long hot showers are provided as well. I'll definitely come back!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »