Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Great atmosphere. Cathy was very helpful.

화장실. 샤워실안좋고 지하철역 도보15분정도구요 . 버스정류장은가까움. 가격싼맛에 가기좋아요

I live just outside of beijing so when I stay in beijing I always stay here. It's cheap, but clean, rooms are nice, atmosphere is great you get to meet so many people. The only thing that's not to great is no wifi jn the rooms. :(

It was my second time on Salintum Youth Hostel and it was very good!!!

Nice hostel, no problems. Only stayed for one night - it was fine.

Great staff & facilities! the only negative was the grumpy lad taking orders in the coffee shop! he really needs to cheer up some :)

• 24th Jun 2014

The restaurant was quiet expensive for a hostel.

Min , sweet lady

Good backpacker accommodation. Bar gets nice and crowded at night. Staff members are generally very friendly and helpful.

Overall good place for good price for Beijing. If you are looking for quiet hostel to rest after long day this place is not for you. The "party' in lounge area goes on every night all night. The staff should pay more attention to the night curfew, after all some guests prefer to sleep then party all night. Public bathrooms and sowers are very clean, but private are in need of a good scrubbing.

Staff were very helpful and friendly

Staff not helpful at all, they told me wrong directions to the public bus stop that gets you to the Great Wall. I wanted to extend my stay and they made me wait till morning of my checkout to tell me they do not have any bed left so I had to find another hostel... Western food ok, but pretty expensive. The directions on the website are very poor, hard to find

This was a great hostel in a nice location. The staff was very friendly and spoke good English for Beijing. The hostel made the bed and cleaned the room each day which was a very nice touch. I would strongly recommend it.

I love absolutely everything about this place. I lived here for a month in 2012 and recently went back again for a few days simply because I loved it THAT much. It's a guaranteed good time. The common room is set up in a way that facilitates meeting people and generally the people that come through are some of the coolest you'll meet traveling. Close to Sanlitun a plus! Basically, don't think of staying anywhere else in Beijing.

REally nice place to meet other travelers. Nice facilities to enjoy. Great staff. The door lock in the dorm room 201 needs seriously to be changed. Pricy restaurant. and more than 1 km form the metro station.

The hostel was quite far from a subway stop. It was central to some parts of the sanlitun drinking areas but still far from the heart of it. Shared bathrooms were horrible. Staff smoked in the toilets. Showers were generally dirty and toilets not regularly cleaned.

Great place to stay in beijing for sure....

Location and atmosphere are great! Staff is helpful and mostly friendly, although the lady on the bar can be harsh sometimes... We stayed in a room with 3 beds, on the 4th floor, these rooms are in a desperate need of refurbish, humidity and mold are ruining it.

• 7th Jun 2014

The staff was very nice, always smiling and helpful. The breakfast was GREAT! cheap, tasty and nice portions. Great drinks at night as well... amazing location and overall a good place to stay. Loved it.

The for Min , she helps me a lot Best wishes to her;)