Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

2084 Total Reviews

My taxi to the airport cost far too much, it only took 20 mins when I was told it would take 45 minutes. 150 RMB is way too much!Apart from that I really enjoyed my stay with the hostel.

Hi, Thanks, we arrange the airport transport just to make sure there will be a taxi for sure whatever if is midnight or rainning, thank you for choose our hostel to stay, really hope to see you next time. Regards Sanlitun hostel

The hostel is very cozy, and the atmosphere in the cafe downstairs is magnificent and friendly.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Russia

Nihao, thank you for your stay, wish you a nice time. Regards

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »