Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

this is a really perfect hostel for these whose budget is extremely tight. However, its location is extraordinarily wonderful, surrounded by a huge number of clubs and bars,,,OMG,,my heaven!!!!!!!! lol I'm not really a hostel fan, especially running into a room a snoozing guy living in. I chose to quit it the other day. anyway, people are really friendly and nice there!!!!!!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Christopher3429
  • China

Thank you for your review.Have a nice day!

The location is near to the underground station, but if you use only the directions given during the book, its hard to find it. I used wifi to find the place. The atmosphere is really nice, you can meet people, the problem is that they charge for everything, even a map, they dont speak that much English, so the information you get are very poor ! You have to explore the city by yourlsef. I asked where is a shop to buy stuff, they trying to force me to buy in the hostel, this is not very nice.

Nihao, thank you for choosing our hostel at Beijing, sorry to heard that you are not satisfied your stay at our hostel, we will try our best to improve our service, thanks. Regards Sanlitun hostel

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »