Sanlitun Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 Chunxiu Lu(Gong Ti Bei Lu), Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Not sure about the plumbing - my room did not smell too fresh

• 13th Mar 2015

I lived at the hostel before which was reserved by my friend. There are quite a lot difference than it used to be. The decoration there is amazing and staff are more friendly. I do recommend this hostel to people from all over the world and definitely live again when I in Beijing.

Overall I enjoyed my stay, mostly because of the interesting mix of people you get to meet at a hostel. Plus the common room is a cozy environment, although the music was a little too loud at night for conversation. Cleanliness is a little lacking. There were rotting fruits and empty milk cartons beside my bed head from the last guest who had stayed there. The directions on the website are very wrong. It sent me up and down the hole Sanlitun area.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Good location, near clubbing area, close to station to airport. Heater on 24 hours, warm inside. Bed sheet clean

Pizza deliciozo, a recommander

very comfortable,good staff

• 8th Mar 2015
  • China

Everything's fine, except the location distance subway station A little far,but it is OK. I am very happy in there all day long.

Convenient location,reasonable price and perfect staff make my trip being great~~~~

• 7th Mar 2015
  • apollo89
  • China

Great location,staff,services and food.thanks for your great stay .thanks your so Mach every one had a great time .Staff is great really helpful:) thanks you Dora !

This is the best hostel . Very good atmosphere ,good location (very close to Sanlitun village and bar street).The staff are all very friendly.

The hostel has a very nice bar and english speaking personnel. The personnel is friendly and the hostel also offers interesting tours. The Free Wifi is accessible in the whole hostel. At the bar you can get western food and drinks or also join the dumpling night with free chinese dumplings. The rooms on the other hand are not clean, especially the bathrooms should be cleaner! There was always a bad smell in my room and in the bathrooms.

hostel is bit overvalued. Only wifi in the cafe not in room. Don t book the 8 dorm room:bad ventilation and doors wouldn t open, very annoying. Bar and restaurant is nice and location is perfect. Shower is awesome. Staff quality differs a lot The lovely girl at the left desk is willing to help you with everything and also one girl at the bar is very cheerful. But some people don t really care on your information requests:' you can buy a map' O really?! Its an ok hostel, but wouldnt recommend it.

I stayed here only one night but to be honest I would have prefer to stay some where else. I booked a single room and when I got my room it was a 3 beds room and all beds have been already slept in and the toilet was dirty, so I went to change the room and they guy at the reception was rude, finally he gave me a new room which was clean, but still not that clean. Anyway the only reason I stayed there was because it is close to the embassy area. I will not stay again there

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »