Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great area and the staff are super friendly and kind.

• 30th Jul 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here. It was easy to make friends at the Guesthouse and really enriched my experience of Seoul. Also in a great location- close to where all the nightlife is in Seoul. Staff were also very helpful and nice!

I loved my stay at iGuesthouse.I had never been to a hostel before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm so glad I chose them because of the warm and friendly hospitality they offere to their guests. They were very friendly and extremely helpful with places to see and how to get there etc. iGuesthouse felt like home away from home. They made sure we had everything we needed, kept the place spotless, it's also in a great location with everything you need all around you.

• 24th Jul 2015

Great place

Great location, pretty house and warm welcome with fun and interesting travelers... To be recommended!

• 13th Jul 2015

This is a nice guesthouse, but I would like it more if there was more insolation between the rooms.

Staff speak English and were so lovely and hopeful! Hostel really clean and organised and it is located opposite s subway station and really close to bars and restaurants. I have already recommended this hostel to other friends coming to South Korea.

Great hostel nestled in a really great district in Seoul! The instructions to the hostel could be better, almost everyone I talked to (including me!) got lost trying to get there. Clean, hostel management was awesome if any problem arose and the staff was helpful. Everyone appreciated the free eggs and bread for breakfast every morning! It is about a 2 minute walk from the subway station which makes it even better! Would stay here again when in Seoul!

very good hostel, they only accept cash! it doesn't say here for some reason I found out the hard way. Good location, friendly staff, good facilities, no atmosphere though. nonetheless I would stay here again.

Every time I visit Seoul, I stay here! Located in the most active neighborhood in Seoul, Seoul i Guesthouse is the best place to stay. The guesthouse is easy to find and conveniently near the exit off of the Airport subway line. The staff is very helpful, the place is always clean, and is a great place to meet other travelers!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Seoul I Guesthouse was a fantastic place to stay - friendly, helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere and in a great location close to Hongdae, but just slightly away from the centre so it's not too noisy or crowded. Would definitely stay there again if returning to Seoul.

• 21st Jun 2015

Great place to stay in Hongdae, so close to everything but still quiet.

I had a great time staying at this hostel and would recommend it to everyone. The staff is friendly and speaks a lot of English. The atmosphere was great and the facilities were as expected.

• 16th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel, location is right outside the metro so very easy, staff are very friendly and helpful, great place to meet other travellers

really great, just like a home, but for me, the ladder to my upper deck bed is really not comfortable, it made my foot really painful.

I am very happy with the location of this guesthouse-1 minute walk to the subway station! The Staff is so nice The kitchen and common room area is one of the best I have used I shall be recommending your guesthouse

More clean and lock on bathroom.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great place witg nice staff, and a great location! Rooms clean and there is a nice atmosphere in the guesthouse!

• 30th May 2015
  • Denmark

Pros; Great location and value for money. Staff are friendly and helpful. Free breakfast is great! Cons: toilets could be improved. Shower heads awkward position and not enough places to hang your things in the shower, often things got wet.

We had an amazing stay, super clean, cozy and tidy. Very friendly staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3