Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Nice place to stay in Seoul!

First of all, this hostel was very clean, probably one of the cleanest I've ever been in. The rooms were nice and the beds had a privacy curtain which made it more comfortable. The owner was awesome. Even though I was very late, he left instructions for me outside for how I can access my room. This was very thoughtful of him. The only downside for me, and the reason this is not a perfect review, is because the hostel itself was freezing. My hands and feet were both icy cold until 1 or 2 AM, wh

Very nice hostel, the best is its location!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Mexico

It's really nice place to stay in Seoul! Super convenient location and clean room. All staffs are really nice too :) Gonna stay here again if I have another chance to visit Seoul.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Japan

I had a great stay at Seoul Guesthouse. The staff was AMAZING, they were wonderful about us arriving so late at night and helped with absolutely everything. I will definitely be coming back the next time I'm in Seoul!

• 26th Dec 2014

We travel to Seoul often on weekends and this is a great place. We've stayed at a few others, but the staff is extremely nice, communicative, and hospitable. We tend to be at the hostel only to sleep, but this location has great amenities. As Hongdae is an easy, central place to stay, this is perfectly located right out side a metro exit. We booked it the afternoon we would be there and ended up getting upgraded. Fantastic :)

• 26th Dec 2014

It was perfect!! Thanks!!

I wanted to stay close to the airport as I had an early flight the next day and this hostel's location is right next to a subway station. It's about a 5 minute walk to the subway station and 45 minutes by train to Incheon International Airport. Very clean and comfortable room. The rooms are well secured as guests need a passcode to enter the hostel and each room is locked.

Amazing place! By far the best location (direct line from the airport & very central). Free breakfast with eggs, bread and coffee. Fully equipped kitchen and warm common area. What's more the beds are very soft (not like other Asian countries's stiff beds). Highly recommended for everybody

• 24th Dec 2014

So lovely place to stay in Seoul :) Easy location, comfortable atmosphere, friendly staffs ! All these things made me have a very good time at there. Especially lovely staffs were really helpful to guests. Also everyday they cleaned the rooms carefully. So it was nice and neat, as I felt. Every travelers must choose this place. Thanks Seoul i guest house !

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Overall, I had a very nice stay at Seoul 1 Guesthouse. The staff was pleasant and I enjoyed the rooftop views at sunset, how close it was to the subway, and the common room. My only negative experience was that the walls are super thin, and unfortunately my room was next to some very loud people so I barely got any sleep :(

• 15th Dec 2014

So convenient location from airport and to Hongdae which is main street for club and food in Seoul. So friendly and cute staffs :) Perfect English and always helpful. Cozy bed and clean bathroom. I strongly recommend this guesthouse

• 15th Dec 2014

This was an excellent and extremely clean place to stay at. VERY central and awesome value for money.

Thanks Seoul I Guesthouse!

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

very clean and the staff where some of the nicest people i have ever meet

Thanks Seoul I Guesthouse. We enjoyed our stay very much.

I Love it!!!!! is probably the best place to stay in Seoul!

3 minutes away from the subway plus walking distance to Sinchon and Ewha. I like dorms with curtain on each bed as it gives privacy. Breakfast is simple but unlimited and available on 24 hours. The only complaint I will say is the shower cream and toothpaste are not available on 2F. I would recommend to my friends and family.

The ladies at the hostel were very helpful and friendly. They spoke good English too. The hostel was quiet during my midweek stay, comfortable and very clean.

It was very cool! Location is very good. Nearby is 2 interesting street, but the hostel is in a very quiet street! When I'm late to the hostel and did not come in 8. But did come in 11 hours. Staff cared about me. Left the keys and instructions. Many thanks to the hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3