Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great place to stay in Hongdae, so close to everything but still quiet.

I had a great time staying at this hostel and would recommend it to everyone. The staff is friendly and speaks a lot of English. The atmosphere was great and the facilities were as expected.

• 16th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel, location is right outside the metro so very easy, staff are very friendly and helpful, great place to meet other travellers

really great, just like a home, but for me, the ladder to my upper deck bed is really not comfortable, it made my foot really painful.

I am very happy with the location of this guesthouse-1 minute walk to the subway station! The Staff is so nice The kitchen and common room area is one of the best I have used I shall be recommending your guesthouse

More clean and lock on bathroom.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great place witg nice staff, and a great location! Rooms clean and there is a nice atmosphere in the guesthouse!

• 30th May 2015
  • Denmark

Pros; Great location and value for money. Staff are friendly and helpful. Free breakfast is great! Cons: toilets could be improved. Shower heads awkward position and not enough places to hang your things in the shower, often things got wet.

We had an amazing stay, super clean, cozy and tidy. Very friendly staff.

Great place to stay! Located close to tons of bars and restaurants, and close to the train. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The lockers were small but I always felt that my belongings were secure. Everything was neat and the amenities were nice. Met cool travelers too!

Second time I have stayed here, this time in the mixed dorm room. This is one of the best hostels in Seoul. Incredibly friendly staff, very clean rooms, yummy breakfast and comfortable beds. The atmosphere is always quiet, peaceful, and kind. Plus it's always full of people from all over, so it's a great way to meet new people. I can't recommend this place enough!

Great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, just far enough away from the main strip of Hongdae so that it was quiet but close enough to where the nightlife was. Plus there's a really good American style brunch place right down the road (Travel Makers).

• 2nd May 2015

Everything was good. The hostel was located very close to station. Only one point is that we need to make breakfast on our own. It there is an available prepared brekfast, this palce will be perfect.

The hostel is really well located, 1 min walking from the exit 3 of Hongik University! We had a problem when we arrived, i booked 2 beds in the Mix Room ( for me and my boyfriend ) and then the staff said that I put as if would be 2 females coming, but not true because I even didnt see this option, what I did was only booking the 2 beds in the Mix Room, so the first night I and my boyfriend had to sleep in a different room! But then in the next morning they upgrade us for a private room! =)

• 25th Apr 2015

Seoul guest house was one of the cleanest and well kept hostels I've been to in Seoul. The location was in a quiet part of Hongdae and not too far from the main area. It was only a 3 minute walk from the subway exit. Only downside-- I wish the staff were available later, but they were very friendly.

Great accommodating staff! Very friendly and even upgraded our room for free after we realized the 3 people private was actually a double bed and a single , not 3 singles (I'm female travelling with 2 males). Room and bathroom was very nice and clean, good location. Highly recommend.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Stuff is friendly and attentive. Nice rooms. Nice guests. Nice atmosphere. Location is nearby a station of the incheon railroad express. So you can get there easy from/to the airport.

The hostel located next to the subway station Hongik university. The room is not very big but every thing is clean and convient. They have clean sheet and pillow cover for every guest and the receptionists are very nice and helpful. I stayed for 3 days and I like everything there. One of the best I ever stayed. Thanks.

keep up with the good work

Staff is really helpful&polite. Location is right next to line 2 subway and easy to get to anywhere. The room is small, but again it is what you normally expect in Korea especially with a hostel. At least it is clean, safe and has everything you need. For solo traveler that needs some privacy, maybe not a dorm but a single room. Noise is always inevitable in a dorm setting, like after 11pm & early a.m. But again, this is how hostel like. In general, I'd stay again & recommend to frds.