Superb 598 Total Reviews
Superb 598 Total Reviews
Seoul I Guesthouse Located at 10-14, Yanghwa-ro 23-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 10-14, Yanghwa-ro 23-gil, Mapo-gu
94% 598
37.5593604 126.9258213
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Great location! Great staff! Definitely a good stay.

15th Jul 2016

The location is really good! Very close to subway station, but due to South Korean Gov. just changed the new system of the address, the address that hostelworld has here isl the old one. I had the hard time to find it, even the googlemap couldn't lead me to the exact location. But after finding the location, everything is perfect. The bed is really comfortable, staffs are nice and the atmosphere is really really good. You can easily to chat with everyone. Would definitely stay here again. :)

• tdfarmer6092183
  • USA, Male, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

Good place great location, Mar a lot of food and the staff were helpful. The owner helped me get a refund from a mistake made by an airline Company

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Seoul i Guesthouse is the best! The staff are so friendly, welcoming, and helpful and the hostel is clean and cozy. I've stayed there several times over the years and I've always met fun and interesting people as well. The location is very convenient and in a trendy area. Definitely stay here if you get the chance :)

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Great location and very convenient from the subway station! Friendly staff, really clean rooms, and open environment. Toast, eggs, jam, and coffee included for breakfast! Highly recommend staying here.

23rd Jun 2016

It's a Great Hostel.

• lucydespont9604
  • Switzerland, Couple, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016

The location is awesome!!! I really recommend! If I had to write about something that should be better... There's a shortage of places to sit for breakfast if you want to sit on a proper chair/table (only 3 for the whole hostel)

11th Jun 2016

Great place! We stayed in the two person room. The AC worked great, it was clean, showers we nice, kitchen was fine. I appreciated the eggs for breakfast that we could cook for ourselves. I wish there was more than one toilet for the floor but I still had a nice time. I felt safe and location is great!

3rd Jun 2016

Clean and friendly guesthouse in the heart of all the weekend nightlight action and great food :-)

• samlindsay898109
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

This was an awesome hostel! My friend and I booked the two bed private and it was perfect. The AC was awesome for hot nights. The kitchen was well equipped and the roof top was great! The location was perfect and literally a 2 minute walk from the subway exit! I would come back again for sure! Also we were a late check-in and they had everything ready for us to get into the hostel easily!