Seoul I Guesthouse

Superb 768 Total Reviews
Superb 768 Total Reviews

19th May 2017

I had a great stay here! Really comfortable, nice staff, clean, etc.

• orrykatz2284
  • USA, Male, 25-30
11th May 2017
8.0

My stay at iGuesthouse was alright. I had a private room and it was clean and comfortable. The location is really great as it is a 2 minute walk from Hongik University Station and there are also lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. My only complaint I have was that there was only 1 bathroom with 1 toilet on my floor for about 10 people which really sucks. Also the bathroom floor was always wet for some weird reason. Other than that, I had a pretty good stay here.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
4th May 2017

I had a great stay at this guesthouse. Friendly staff and great facilities. It is right in Hongdae but in a quiet street which is perfect. Top bunk mattress sleeps much better, bottom one is very thin/hard :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2017

Overall, fantastic guesthouse in a perfect location. Close to metro station and fabulous restaurants. One stop away on the metro to a supermarket. The guesthouse is easy to find, staff are helpful and friendly. The guesthouse is very clean! You can see the staff cleaning in the afternoons. Bunks are hard but clean and private! Not a party guesthouse but easy to meet others if you are friendly. 100% recommend Seoul i Guesthouse!!!

29th Apr 2017

It makes up for in location and value what it lacks in atmosphere. Couldn't fault and would highly recommend.

27th Apr 2017

Seoul I Guesthouse was a great place to stay during my 5 night visit to Seoul. We booked a private two bedroom room and all the staff were extremely helpful from the moment we arrived until we left. The rooms were very clean and the facilities were well maintained. The common space was also filed with lots of information for tourists. The location was also quite good. Very close to the subway and many food options. I would recommend this host to anyone looking to stay in the hongdae area.

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Had an awesome stay here.

• xuyenny147058
  • USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.7

The place was okay for us. Dislike the bathroom because of the shower right next to the toilet and sink, so the toilet and floor are always wet. Staff doesn't seem very friendly and never really smile.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Very nice hostel with a good location in a hip area and close to the subway. Friendly staff who wanted to help you. If you, like me, arrive late at night be obs on reserving beforehand. Reception closes at 9pm but the system with getting your key by yourself if very convenient. I had no problems at all and enjoyed my stay :)

• England, Couple, 25-30
20th Apr 2017
7.7

Staff were friendly and really helpful, helped us with directions for places and also booked the DMZ tour. Place was fairly clean, although the kitchen was a bit grim.