Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great place

Great location, pretty house and warm welcome with fun and interesting travelers... To be recommended!

• 13th Jul 2015

This is a nice guesthouse, but I would like it more if there was more insolation between the rooms.

Staff speak English and were so lovely and hopeful! Hostel really clean and organised and it is located opposite s subway station and really close to bars and restaurants. I have already recommended this hostel to other friends coming to South Korea.

Great hostel nestled in a really great district in Seoul! The instructions to the hostel could be better, almost everyone I talked to (including me!) got lost trying to get there. Clean, hostel management was awesome if any problem arose and the staff was helpful. Everyone appreciated the free eggs and bread for breakfast every morning! It is about a 2 minute walk from the subway station which makes it even better! Would stay here again when in Seoul!

very good hostel, they only accept cash! it doesn't say here for some reason I found out the hard way. Good location, friendly staff, good facilities, no atmosphere though. nonetheless I would stay here again.

Every time I visit Seoul, I stay here! Located in the most active neighborhood in Seoul, Seoul i Guesthouse is the best place to stay. The guesthouse is easy to find and conveniently near the exit off of the Airport subway line. The staff is very helpful, the place is always clean, and is a great place to meet other travelers!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great place to stay in Hongdae, so close to everything but still quiet.

I had a great time staying at this hostel and would recommend it to everyone. The staff is friendly and speaks a lot of English. The atmosphere was great and the facilities were as expected.

• 16th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel, location is right outside the metro so very easy, staff are very friendly and helpful, great place to meet other travellers

really great, just like a home, but for me, the ladder to my upper deck bed is really not comfortable, it made my foot really painful.

I am very happy with the location of this guesthouse-1 minute walk to the subway station! The Staff is so nice The kitchen and common room area is one of the best I have used I shall be recommending your guesthouse

More clean and lock on bathroom.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great place witg nice staff, and a great location! Rooms clean and there is a nice atmosphere in the guesthouse!

• 30th May 2015
  • Denmark

Pros; Great location and value for money. Staff are friendly and helpful. Free breakfast is great! Cons: toilets could be improved. Shower heads awkward position and not enough places to hang your things in the shower, often things got wet.

We had an amazing stay, super clean, cozy and tidy. Very friendly staff.

Great place to stay! Located close to tons of bars and restaurants, and close to the train. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The lockers were small but I always felt that my belongings were secure. Everything was neat and the amenities were nice. Met cool travelers too!

Second time I have stayed here, this time in the mixed dorm room. This is one of the best hostels in Seoul. Incredibly friendly staff, very clean rooms, yummy breakfast and comfortable beds. The atmosphere is always quiet, peaceful, and kind. Plus it's always full of people from all over, so it's a great way to meet new people. I can't recommend this place enough!

Great stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, just far enough away from the main strip of Hongdae so that it was quiet but close enough to where the nightlife was. Plus there's a really good American style brunch place right down the road (Travel Makers).

• 2nd May 2015

Everything was good. The hostel was located very close to station. Only one point is that we need to make breakfast on our own. It there is an available prepared brekfast, this palce will be perfect.

« first « Prev 1 2 3