Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Staff is really helpful&polite. Location is right next to line 2 subway and easy to get to anywhere. The room is small, but again it is what you normally expect in Korea especially with a hostel. At least it is clean, safe and has everything you need. For solo traveler that needs some privacy, maybe not a dorm but a single room. Noise is always inevitable in a dorm setting, like after 11pm & early a.m. But again, this is how hostel like. In general, I'd stay again & recommend to frds.

Very average hostel in a lively area

Helpful reading materials, free postcards, and incredibly accomodating staff! Thank you very much for a lovely experience! Would love to stay there again :) Only thing I might change is towel size - full sized towels would hav changed my life there hahaha.

• 12th Mar 2015

+ great location, includes a basic breakfast, - If you get a 3 bed private, note that it's not actually 3 beds but two beds, one of which is a double which is large enough for two people, but not what's advertised and then room is very small.

Thank you for review. First of all, we feel sorry that we couldn't meet your expectations. As we might have some language barrier between Korean and English, guess there is misunderstanding about the room condition. But the thing is that's why we uploaded pictures of room for prevent this kind of problem :) Hopely you understand this situation and please check next time... We feel really sad about your review... u.u

Extremely friendly staff, nice quarters and about a 2 minute walk from the subway...hard to beat

Staff was very helpfull and we Could check in earlier. Common Area was very Sweet and cozy. All in all we had a Nice time and enyoed our stay!:)

If your guesthouse have some tools to help us to carry our suitcase up the floor or down to the 1st floor, it would be much convenient.

The staff were the best part of this hostel. Extremely friendly and helpful! Other than that the hostel was average. Has everything you'd expect of a normal hostel, no real problems.

Right next to the subway exit in a quieter area from Hong dae but right down the street from all the stuff. Perfect hostel. Love that they give you eggs for you to cook for breakfast.

I had a really comfortable stay at Seoul I Guesthouse. I had some troubles with my flight and the hosts were more than understanding when it came to holding my room. I would definitely stay there again! ^^

• 18th Feb 2015

A very good hostel! My only cons are: - the walls are quite thin (you hear a lot), plus my room was close to the main door so was woken up early a few times from people coming in and out which obviously can't be helped. - The showers are not powerful enough, I literally had to hug the wall to get water onto me, it wasn't a major problem but thought I'd share. Other than that, everything you need plus the privacy curtains on the beds are always a bonus :) - I would stay again.

Great place to stay! Very clean and the staff was very friendly. Recommend to stay if your looking to party or visit the area!

• 14th Feb 2015

I stayed for 8 days at Seoul I...it was great! The location is awesome, the service, the facilities. The staff was super friendly and spoke a fluent English, they were always willing to help. I would definitely come back! Thanks guys for the great service! Specially Alice =) Lucy

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Got lost a little Bcoz not familiar with Korean singages. Once found it, actually it was located at the very convenient area. Just 2-3mins walk from the subway. Love the facilities and hospitality of the staff as I reached the hostel later than expected.

very nice! i will stay here again next time!

Nice little place in Seoul, and great location. Near everything we needed and close to the train station

Nice place to stay in Seoul!

First of all, this hostel was very clean, probably one of the cleanest I've ever been in. The rooms were nice and the beds had a privacy curtain which made it more comfortable. The owner was awesome. Even though I was very late, he left instructions for me outside for how I can access my room. This was very thoughtful of him. The only downside for me, and the reason this is not a perfect review, is because the hostel itself was freezing. My hands and feet were both icy cold until 1 or 2 AM, wh

Very nice hostel, the best is its location!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Mexico

It's really nice place to stay in Seoul! Super convenient location and clean room. All staffs are really nice too :) Gonna stay here again if I have another chance to visit Seoul.

• 28th Dec 2014