Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Thanks Seoul I Guesthouse. We enjoyed our stay very much.

I Love it!!!!! is probably the best place to stay in Seoul!

3 minutes away from the subway plus walking distance to Sinchon and Ewha. I like dorms with curtain on each bed as it gives privacy. Breakfast is simple but unlimited and available on 24 hours. The only complaint I will say is the shower cream and toothpaste are not available on 2F. I would recommend to my friends and family.

The ladies at the hostel were very helpful and friendly. They spoke good English too. The hostel was quiet during my midweek stay, comfortable and very clean.

It was very cool! Location is very good. Nearby is 2 interesting street, but the hostel is in a very quiet street! When I'm late to the hostel and did not come in 8. But did come in 11 hours. Staff cared about me. Left the keys and instructions. Many thanks to the hostel!

Great location, easy to find from directions given. Staff were friendly and very helpful, the room and bathroom are cleaned everyday and overall I would recommend this hostel for anyone looking for a guesthouse in Seoul

• 20th Oct 2014

It was a lovely staying :) great location and nice staff! Highly recommended!!

Great staff, very comfortable atmosphere. Also a really good location across the street from the metro (even if the street is being worked on atm) which is on the line to both airports and the train station.

Bathroom was a bit small but excellent hostel!

• 13th Oct 2014

Staff was very helpful and spoke beautiful English. Was able to buy an electric adapter plug there or at the convenience store nearby. Great location right next to Hongik University, close to the station on a major line and lots of restaurants, bars, and cafes nearby. Bathroom was clean but the shower was in the same room as the toilet so a little hard to use. Walls were thin, towels were not full size, and wifi was slow are my only (minor) complaints. Overall would stay here again!

I loved this hostel, and wish I had stayed longer. Perfect location right by Hongdae station, but not right in the middle of all the noise. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and the staff is very friendly and speaks perfect English. I highly recommend this place.

Seoul i Guesthouse is clean, cozy and situated near the shopping streets. The staff working at the guesthouse is friendly and very helpful.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is perfect, just 3 mins walk from the subway station. Staff are nice and can speak good English. We stayed in a four bed female room. It is ok for me, big enough and every bed has a curtain, very sweet and consider. :) Breakfast is average, coffee, tea, bread, egg, better and jam. The common area is a bit small. Overall is nice ~!

Great little hostel, firendly staff. Location is a little far out from main areas but thats not always a bad thing. Nice simple breakfast.

it's very good, the host are very hospitable

• 26th Sep 2014
  • China

What a great hostel! The staff is extremely friendly, everything is very clean, breakfast is included and the staff is happy to give useful information if you need it. Would definitely stay there again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the rooms were nice and well-equipped with plugs and lockers, the common area was nice (just lacking a sofa/comfy chairs) and the roof top was awesome (lovely views of Seoul sunset). The owner and staff put a great roof top party for us and took us to a local bar.

This Guesthouse is wonderful! The location right near Hongdae is great, everything is clean and nice and the staff is super helpful. The free breakfast is great and the common room or roof terrace are great places to relax. I will be back in Seoul one day and will stay here again!

I had an awesome stay at Seoul Guesthouse! The staff is super helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean. It's also easy to get to from the airport.

nice place to stay