Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

It was a very nice, clean place to stay. It was a small place, but I think the hostel does a good job of making it work for everyone. I enjoyed the common area, especially in the mornings it was a quiet place to drink a complementary cup of coffee. The staff was all very helpful and welcoming. It was easy to make myself at home there :)

• 10th Aug 2015

Very friendly staff and fun place to stay at!

• 9th Aug 2015

The staff are the best part of the hostel! Really nice and fun.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great friendly and very helpful staff. Time for new towels - hand towels that are very thin need to be replaced with bath towels. Great filter coffee facility. Any chance of offering tea also?

Great location in Hongdae. Construction next door is noisy because they start drilling at 7 in the morning. Feedback on towels: consider changing to a large bodysized towel, instead of 2 small towels for guests.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Had an amazing time at Seoul I guesthouse!! Made so many friends, has a perfect and welcoming atmosphere. Yeji and the staff are so lovely!! They are not just faceless employees, they are your friends and want to make sure you are having the best time possible. I stayed four nights, and now am convinced Hongdae is the best place on earth. I will be recommending this place to all of my friends! Thank you Seoul I guesthouse!!

• 7th Aug 2015

Great area and the staff are super friendly and kind.

Great location and staff was very helpful!

Really enjoyed my stay here. It was easy to make friends at the Guesthouse and really enriched my experience of Seoul. Also in a great location- close to where all the nightlife is in Seoul. Staff were also very helpful and nice!

I loved my stay at iGuesthouse.I had never been to a hostel before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm so glad I chose them because of the warm and friendly hospitality they offere to their guests. They were very friendly and extremely helpful with places to see and how to get there etc. iGuesthouse felt like home away from home. They made sure we had everything we needed, kept the place spotless, it's also in a great location with everything you need all around you.

• 24th Jul 2015

Great place

I decided to stay at this hostel because a friend recommended it and I'm glad I did. I stayed for 4 days initially and they were able to store my luggage as I travelled to other cities in Korea, then I came back to stay for a week. One of the best hostel experiences with a nice atmosphere of people around the world. Hongdae is also just a great area. Yeji and staff were very friendly and sometimes I forgot they were staff. I will definitely choose this hostel if I am ever back in Korea.

Great location, pretty house and warm welcome with fun and interesting travelers... To be recommended!

• 13th Jul 2015

This is a nice guesthouse, but I would like it more if there was more insolation between the rooms.

Staff speak English and were so lovely and hopeful! Hostel really clean and organised and it is located opposite s subway station and really close to bars and restaurants. I have already recommended this hostel to other friends coming to South Korea.

Great hostel nestled in a really great district in Seoul! The instructions to the hostel could be better, almost everyone I talked to (including me!) got lost trying to get there. Clean, hostel management was awesome if any problem arose and the staff was helpful. Everyone appreciated the free eggs and bread for breakfast every morning! It is about a 2 minute walk from the subway station which makes it even better! Would stay here again when in Seoul!

very good hostel, they only accept cash! it doesn't say here for some reason I found out the hard way. Good location, friendly staff, good facilities, no atmosphere though. nonetheless I would stay here again.

Every time I visit Seoul, I stay here! Located in the most active neighborhood in Seoul, Seoul i Guesthouse is the best place to stay. The guesthouse is easy to find and conveniently near the exit off of the Airport subway line. The staff is very helpful, the place is always clean, and is a great place to meet other travelers!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Seoul I Guesthouse was a fantastic place to stay - friendly, helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere and in a great location close to Hongdae, but just slightly away from the centre so it's not too noisy or crowded. Would definitely stay there again if returning to Seoul.

• 21st Jun 2015

Great place to stay in Hongdae, so close to everything but still quiet.

« first « Prev 1 2 3