Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Bathroom was a bit small but excellent hostel!

• 13th Oct 2014

Staff was very helpful and spoke beautiful English. Was able to buy an electric adapter plug there or at the convenience store nearby. Great location right next to Hongik University, close to the station on a major line and lots of restaurants, bars, and cafes nearby. Bathroom was clean but the shower was in the same room as the toilet so a little hard to use. Walls were thin, towels were not full size, and wifi was slow are my only (minor) complaints. Overall would stay here again!

I loved this hostel, and wish I had stayed longer. Perfect location right by Hongdae station, but not right in the middle of all the noise. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, and the staff is very friendly and speaks perfect English. I highly recommend this place.

Seoul i Guesthouse is clean, cozy and situated near the shopping streets. The staff working at the guesthouse is friendly and very helpful.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is perfect, just 3 mins walk from the subway station. Staff are nice and can speak good English. We stayed in a four bed female room. It is ok for me, big enough and every bed has a curtain, very sweet and consider. :) Breakfast is average, coffee, tea, bread, egg, better and jam. The common area is a bit small. Overall is nice ~!

Great little hostel, firendly staff. Location is a little far out from main areas but thats not always a bad thing. Nice simple breakfast.

it's very good, the host are very hospitable

• 26th Sep 2014
  • China

What a great hostel! The staff is extremely friendly, everything is very clean, breakfast is included and the staff is happy to give useful information if you need it. Would definitely stay there again!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the rooms were nice and well-equipped with plugs and lockers, the common area was nice (just lacking a sofa/comfy chairs) and the roof top was awesome (lovely views of Seoul sunset). The owner and staff put a great roof top party for us and took us to a local bar.

This Guesthouse is wonderful! The location right near Hongdae is great, everything is clean and nice and the staff is super helpful. The free breakfast is great and the common room or roof terrace are great places to relax. I will be back in Seoul one day and will stay here again!

I had an awesome stay at Seoul Guesthouse! The staff is super helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean. It's also easy to get to from the airport.

nice place to stay

Nice place to stay in a great location

I stayed here during my first night in Korea. The place is nice id say. I would recommend the owner to get a softer mattress for the bed.

Wonderful place to stay. Great beds, working lockers, really amazing staff. Stay here if they have availability!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's a great location and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I also really enjoy that they have eggs with the breakfast. My only complaint would be that the beds are really hard, which I know can be common through parts of Asia, but would be nice if they were a little softer. Very easy access to both airports as the Hongkik Univ subway stop with the airport trains is only a few minutes walk.

I had a great time, i would choose this hostel again :D

Really nice place! The signage of the guesthouse could be bigger though. Nearly missed it when i was checking in.

Excellent hostel.

This was the first hostel I've ever stayed in. It has a great location, super friendly staffs and affordable rooms. I would definitely recommend it!

• 10th Aug 2014