Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Nice place to stay in a great location

I stayed here during my first night in Korea. The place is nice id say. I would recommend the owner to get a softer mattress for the bed.

Wonderful place to stay. Great beds, working lockers, really amazing staff. Stay here if they have availability!

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's a great location and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I also really enjoy that they have eggs with the breakfast. My only complaint would be that the beds are really hard, which I know can be common through parts of Asia, but would be nice if they were a little softer. Very easy access to both airports as the Hongkik Univ subway stop with the airport trains is only a few minutes walk.

I had a great time, i would choose this hostel again :D

Really nice place! The signage of the guesthouse could be bigger though. Nearly missed it when i was checking in.

Excellent hostel.

This was the first hostel I've ever stayed in. It has a great location, super friendly staffs and affordable rooms. I would definitely recommend it!

• 10th Aug 2014

Seould Guesthouse was a very nice place to stay. The staff was very helpful, they'll even do your laundry for you! Not much to do at the hostel though, but luckily just a few blocks away is Haeundae which is jam packed with restaurants snd shopping. Subway is across the street making travel to Gangnam and Itaewon fairly easy!

• 9th Aug 2014

Great location!

great hostel, great location, really really friendly and helpful staff, very clean and safe place to stay..but..perhaps too much, oh sooo quiet, very quiet, even if a place to rest and sleep is what you want, which is what i needed after arriving from china, its still strangely quiet, no common room get togethers etc.. in saying that, the hostel is in a residential area...however i highly recommend this hostel..would stay here again..thanks for all your help with my on ward journey..

The location of the hostel is extremely easy to find and the staff is very friendly. All the staff members can speak English very well. The hostel has computers, free wifi, and breakfast. The only drawback is there is only 3 bathrooms so sometimes you have to wait. But overall it is one of the best hostels I have stayed in and I would stay there again!

• 19th Jul 2014

It's not a large hostel but eh amenities are good and the location excellent. The desk operates 9-9 officially but they made sure to accommodate my late night arrival. The only problem is that they take cash only which is really incovenient for a stay longer than one night.

I didn't see the outside view of this hostel until after I had booked it and the pictures on line don't give it justice. I thought I would be disappointed but I wasn't. A subway station is very close by, some really good restaurants are in walking distance and there's plenty of information at the hostel if you want to go out on the town. You can't go wrong with this location. The staff was outstanding and helpful and they keep very reasonable hours to accommodate your basic concerns.

• 17th Jul 2014

Pros- the staffs were amazingly kind. This place met our needs by providing us with clean extra towels and blankets.They also made sure our needs were taken care of. Free breakfast from 7 a.m. till 11 a.m. so that was great. They made sure we got our key deposit before we left that place. Con- the walls are thin to a point were we can hear our neighbors shower, but we didn't mind.

• 12th Jul 2014

Was only here for one night before my flight but a really nice hostel in a cool area of town. If i'd been in Seoul longer i'd definitely booked more nights!

I really enjoyed my stay here. There's a friendly, communal feel to the place and a few nice touches like every bed having curtains and plug sockets, and a roof terrace. The staff were really helpful- recommending places to visit and booking my trip to the DMZ on my behalf. I'd definitely recommend Seoul I Guesthouse and would stay here again if I returned to Seoul.

what a great hostel, very clean, very helpful speaking english staff. just perfect.

Excellent guest house. Everything was terrific, from the location right next to the subway and centre of Hongdae to the friendly staff who are always in for a little chat and will organize events for their guests. I can do nothing but recommend Seoul I guesthouse to people who are looking for a good value-for-money stay in the Hongdae area. Onno Weerts

• 8th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff are so nice. A good location which is closely near the air express station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3