Superb 583 Total Reviews
Superb 583 Total Reviews
Seoul I Guesthouse Located at 147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu
94% 583
37.5593604 126.9258213
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Great location and very convenient from the subway station! Friendly staff, really clean rooms, and open environment. Toast, eggs, jam, and coffee included for breakfast! Highly recommend staying here.

23rd Jun 2016

It's a Great Hostel.

• lucydespont9604
  • Switzerland, Couple, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016

The location is awesome!!! I really recommend! If I had to write about something that should be better... There's a shortage of places to sit for breakfast if you want to sit on a proper chair/table (only 3 for the whole hostel)

11th Jun 2016

Great place! We stayed in the two person room. The AC worked great, it was clean, showers we nice, kitchen was fine. I appreciated the eggs for breakfast that we could cook for ourselves. I wish there was more than one toilet for the floor but I still had a nice time. I felt safe and location is great!

3rd Jun 2016

Clean and friendly guesthouse in the heart of all the weekend nightlight action and great food :-)

• samlindsay898109
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

This was an awesome hostel! My friend and I booked the two bed private and it was perfect. The AC was awesome for hot nights. The kitchen was well equipped and the roof top was great! The location was perfect and literally a 2 minute walk from the subway exit! I would come back again for sure! Also we were a late check-in and they had everything ready for us to get into the hostel easily!

31st May 2016

Really easy to find from the train station. I arrived super early and they left a note for me on the door with my room key it was awesome. The rooms are always clean and the location is unbeatable. Right next to a very family friendly park and great restaurants all around. Thank you Seoul I :)

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2016

Ideal location, few minutes away from hongik station which has the airport express train. Restaurants, bars and cafes all a few minutes away. Hongik station is part of the green line, made traveling to other parts of seoul very easy because its technically the main connection for the other lines. The hostel was nice; the walls were very thin so easy to hear people from the living room and kitchen ; bathrooms clean, but if there is a mishap over night, wont be dealt with till morning at 9am.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
21st May 2016

Location is perfect. Staff was friendly and the room condition was good. Airconditioned room, Enough space, Privacy curtain, Bed light, comfy bed and Small locker. The floor i was in has two bathrooms so there was no difficulty to use bathroom. Bathroom condition was clean too. but the shower curtain they have is a little bit short so the floor gets wet after people take shower. I can't say Kitchen condition was clean but enough to use. Overall, I was satisfied with Seoul I guesthouse !

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th May 2016

My Dorm, 쩔어! The Staff, 쩔어! Location, 쩔어! Station? 걸어! Stay again? 하고 싶어! On a more serious note, from what started as just a 2 night stay ended up being 8. The staff were super helpful and friendly, the guest house is cleaned daily and the rooftop is amazing. I got to meet and hang out with some pretty amazing people, though it was probably because 난예뻐.