Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Iseoul was a perfect hostel. The staff were always willing to helpand were really friendly. The hostel itself is in a great location and it is easy to get anywhere in Seoul from it. I would highly reccomend it

• 6th Feb 2016

Really clean and the staff were incredibly kind and friendly. This was my first time using a hostel and travelling alone, so naturally I was apprehensive.. but they made me feel relaxed and secure that I could leave my belongings there while I explored the surrounding area. I would definitely stay there again on my future visits to Hongdae

• 6th Feb 2016

The place was very nice and very clean. The receptionists were very accommodating and they can converse very well in English. The location is very accessible and is near a train station which is just a 2 minute walk away.

Very friendly and accommodating Staff, lovely setup

The staff are really sweet and the room was warm and comfortable. It's also really conveniently located with a lot of restaurants nearby.

Great place staff very friendly and helpful would love to stay here again.

I loved this hostel, came back 2 times. Awesome location with easy access to the airport! Located in a party area, but quiet so you can still sleep. Breakfast was great, and there is a convenience store and coffee shops located steps away! Staff are lovely, and the common area is very social! don't hesitate to book this place!

Staff were very nice and friendly, always happy to help and the hostel is in a very young and vibrant area. Great short stay here and would definitely return

Absolutely great stay. Comfy beds, helpful staff, and free breakfast. Super convenient location in hongdae, easy to get to anywhere in Seoul

Often the hot water wasn't working and I had to ask the staff to turn it on. Increase book exchange collection. Maybe give a print of key restaurants in the area, local map.

• 18th Jan 2016

Amazing hostel, stay here if you are ever in Seoul. Great location, fantastic staff and very clean! The common room is very social and makes it easy to meet people, but the hostel itself isn't loud. Perfect atmosphere!

No atmosphere.

The hostel is 2 minutes from the subway station. Our room is very clean and warm. The staff has been very friendly and nice. We enjoyed our stay very much. There is a great common room and open kitchen.

The location is good. The place is clean and warm. The staffs were very approachable and helpful. I really love this place! Will definitely come back.

I had a really great time at Seoul I Guesthouse. The staff were outstanding, going out of their way to assist with whatever issues i was facing. Entry to the hostel was by the access code, which makes it easier to use than bringing a key around. The rooms were relatively cosy and there were curtains for privacy. The lockers could have been bigger, as i was unable to fit my backpack into the locker at all. Overall, i'd definitely recommend this place to friends visiting Seoul!

I have blood stains on my bed. The walls in the bathroom are rotting. The wall next to my bed is REALLY dirty... There's so much more too.

• 19th Dec 2015

Yiji and the girls who work here are amongst the best hostel staff you will encounter in any country. They work hard to make sure everyone is happy and that the hostel is always immaculate. The hostel is very homely, good for solo travellers. Location absolutely perfect if you like shopping, eating and especially partying. Absolute pleasure to stay here and was sad to leave!

Clean, quiet hostel. Friendly staff. Be warned - the three person private room is one single and one double bed, not three separate beds as I originally thought.

Amazing place. I loved my stay!!!!!

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

A very nice place to stay! The staff were very kind and helpful. The common area is great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3