Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Clean, safe with affordable price hostel. The location is good, it do take some time to shopping centers, but it is acceptable.The staffs are quite helpful and funny. I will stay here again.

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Seoul I Guesthouse is a lovely place to stay. Located in the traveler-convenient district of Hongdae, it's a clean, peaceful and comfortable guesthouse. The owner and his colleague are both wonderful - very helpful, kind, and friendly. Would stay here again.

• 7th Apr 2014

this is good area for this Guest house, it is not over 100 meters from Hongik Univ MRT Station, easy to go any place by MRT, Staffs are good, they are so kind and provided good suggestion and help us save money on the Lotte World. I will back to stay here again. (this is my first time stay @ guest house, it is over my expectation and gave me good experience) ... thanks for your all kindly serve us.

Great stay! Great staff!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Very good location, close to subway and train to the airport, close to night life, lots of restaurants to eat etc. Rooms are clean and lockers are provided, staff are all very helpful. Thanks!

Seoul i Guesthouse was awesome and I met a lot of great people! The staff were very friendly and helpful! The atmosphere of the hostel was very cozy and I would definitely stay here again! The location is great because its right near the metro Hongik University Exit 3 which gives you access to the green line and the line for the airport. It is also very close to Hongdae where there is a variety of shops and restaurants. This was probably one of the best hostel stays I've ever had!

Excellent hostel....

The rental phone was a good thing. It would be nice to have some tea provided, as coffee is provided already. It would be nice to have some additional choice for the breakfast, such as peanut butter or some cheese. I will recommend this guesthouse to anyone who is going to 서울 Seoul.

My first impression of Seoul I Guesthouse was the value of two nights. In total I spent about 44,000 Won- which included the key deposit. I have stayed at guesthouses that ran me about $60-80 USD and didn't adhere to the cleanliness of Seoul I. When I actually got there, I was surprised at how 'homely' it was and how open the guesthouse was to its guests. I met some great people in the three days I spent there because of its open environment. Amazing place to stay and great location.

Very nice hostel! great facilities, relatively clean, and most importantly, a lot of great people! great location - great for night life and for going to other parts of the city since it's right next to the subway!

I had a nice stay there. The location is great, right near subway. The bedroom, common area and bathroom are very clean. The staffs were helpful too.

I only spent a night here, but I know that any time I need to stay in the Hongdae area, this is the place: good location, pleasant common area and nice staff. Only complaint is that the hot water/heat broke on our floor, so there was a long wait for the two remaining showers, but that's not really their fault.

I had a fantastic stay here! The staff were really nice and helpful, they always talked with us and recommended some tourists spots and must buy souvenirs for us. The house was very clean and tidy. Breakfast are simple but enough for me. The location is perfect too, only takes a minute to get there from subway. I will come again for sure if I visit Seoul again! And thanks for the party during my stay!!

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

all fine, small hostel in an awesome location, very friendly staff, who helped me with my sightseeing planning for more than one hour, unfortunately, there are only 2 bathrooms for more than 10 people, and those weren't the cleanest., but ok. very convenient: there are two well working laptops for guests, you can save luggage weight not to bring your own one! breakfast was also good, not a big one, but enough to appease your first hunger.

I stayed twice in seoul-I guesthouse.. Dongyong song, sumin and yeon jung are very helpful!! They are friendly and nice to have a conversation with..the room and the shower are really clean!!!!! I'd probably stay here again on my next visit!

Really great place to stay, kind staff, warm room, great location and good value. I just extended my all left days because everywhere I can go by metro from hongdae and seoul i guesthouse is just 1 min walk from hongdae station.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Taiwan

I had really great time in seouliguesthouse and made many friend in there! Seouliguesthouse was clean and have good facilities! There was a rooftop so i could see a beautiful night view on there with good people:) I also liked korean traditional interior design of seouli!! I'm very happy with my choice and i miss all the people that i met there~!

• 28th Oct 2013

Awesome place to stay for a first time traveller! Cozy rooms and beds with functioning AC. Bathroom was clean and quite spacious. Good facilities at common room such as kitchen and PCs. Even had a nice rooftop for hanging out and BBQ.