Seoul I Guesthouse Reviews

147-46, Donggyo-Dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The location of the hostel is extremely easy to find and the staff is very friendly. All the staff members can speak English very well. The hostel has computers, free wifi, and breakfast. The only drawback is there is only 3 bathrooms so sometimes you have to wait. But overall it is one of the best hostels I have stayed in and I would stay there again!

• 19th Jul 2014

It's not a large hostel but eh amenities are good and the location excellent. The desk operates 9-9 officially but they made sure to accommodate my late night arrival. The only problem is that they take cash only which is really incovenient for a stay longer than one night.

I didn't see the outside view of this hostel until after I had booked it and the pictures on line don't give it justice. I thought I would be disappointed but I wasn't. A subway station is very close by, some really good restaurants are in walking distance and there's plenty of information at the hostel if you want to go out on the town. You can't go wrong with this location. The staff was outstanding and helpful and they keep very reasonable hours to accommodate your basic concerns.

• 17th Jul 2014

Pros- the staffs were amazingly kind. This place met our needs by providing us with clean extra towels and blankets.They also made sure our needs were taken care of. Free breakfast from 7 a.m. till 11 a.m. so that was great. They made sure we got our key deposit before we left that place. Con- the walls are thin to a point were we can hear our neighbors shower, but we didn't mind.

• 12th Jul 2014

Was only here for one night before my flight but a really nice hostel in a cool area of town. If i'd been in Seoul longer i'd definitely booked more nights!

I really enjoyed my stay here. There's a friendly, communal feel to the place and a few nice touches like every bed having curtains and plug sockets, and a roof terrace. The staff were really helpful- recommending places to visit and booking my trip to the DMZ on my behalf. I'd definitely recommend Seoul I Guesthouse and would stay here again if I returned to Seoul.

what a great hostel, very clean, very helpful speaking english staff. just perfect.

The staff are so nice. A good location which is closely near the air express station.

One of the reasons i booked this hostel is because of the rooftop terrace... But there were rules... No Smoking and till 10pm. It's a little bit silly... If i want to use the rooftop it will be mostly at night after visiting a lot of things and just want to chill and relax on the rooftop. :(

Excellent hostel, possibly the best I've stayed in. Great value for money.

Seoul I was clean, convenient, and comfortable. My family really enjoyed staying here, and the location is ideal. Thanks!

Room is very clean and staffs are helpful and nice.

The location is great,very clean,the staff very friendly

• 16th Jun 2014
  • China

Great place. Good area and very close to the metro. Staff had helpful guides on local foods, drinks, and shopping. Atmosphere was great and the place was very clean and bright.

Was great overall, but not completely sure about the cleanliness of the public slippers (since no shoes were allowed inside the rooms); my feet felt kind of irritated using those and I got a breakout of acne while staying there.

• 11th Jun 2014

I thought the staff were awesome and the facilities were great. The breakfast in the morning was great with eggs with your toast.

Great hostel, good location

Nice and clean hostel with an efficient and friendly staff,speaking very good English.located 5m walk from a subway station.lockers in room.main door locked with a code.

Excellent experience during the stay. The location is convenient, the rooms are clean and tidy, staffs are helpful and friendly. I will certainly stay in this hostel again next time a visit Seoul!

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I thought this hostel was really good! The location was fantastic; it was clean and professional. Actually, everything was amazing until our last day. One member of the staff was rude when we asked to store our bags for the day and complained in front of us. Sure, she complained in Korean but a) one member of our party speaks korean and b) her body language and tone were really obvious. It sucks, because that's my last memory of the place and it really left a bad taste in my mouth.

« first « Prev 1 2 3