Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Not a bad hostel at all, located in a cool area. Only complaint is that the water in the showers and sink literally never get warm. Always cold or room temperature.

My stay herr was really good, the staff is very helpful and friendly and the location is just perfect. Nothing to complain!:)

I stayed three nights at Seoulwise hostel. As a full time backpacker, It's great place to stay for the money if you aren't looking for a fancy place in Seoul. Nice and helpful staff, Fairly well organized, Cozy room, Prepared things in detail for the needs of the guest, Wifi is great(Of course, you are in Korea) Breakfast is fine. I would love to come back to stay here again. Thanks

I really loved my stay here. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facilities were great and the location was excellent and flexible.

• 30th Dec 2015

Mr. Young and the staff at Seoulwise Guesthouse were very friendly and helpful. Mr. Young gave us recommendations on what to do in Seoul and worked every day to help clean the facility. I appreciate all his hard work and consideration, especially considering that I stayed at the same guesthouse for 14 days. I will definitely be coming back to Seoul, and when I do I will choose to stay at Seoulwise Guesthouse again!

• 30th Dec 2015

Loved our stay at Seoulwise! The layout is really well thought out both in the rooms and in the shared spaces. The owner was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help us have the best trip possible. Thank you for a wonderful time in Seoul!

The place is clean and cosy, hood location, not far from the station and the owner is really helpful and gives some sightseeing tips.

Cheap and nice. Nothing fancy, but it works. Really love the Hongdae-area too

great stuff. Good rooms. Very nice place.

Good location, clean, and comfortable. The owner is helpful. I really liked the numerous large common areas. The bunk bed was a little too firm for me.

Location is great, very close to subway and Hongdae excitement, but in a very quiet spot. Yung was very helpful and puts this place above the rest. He truly cares about your experience.

Seoulwise was a wonderful experience. Location is great--super close to the Hongik University subway and in the center of the Hongdae area, where you will find all your eating, partying, and drinking for great prices (way cheaper than Gangnam/Apgujeong/Itaewon area). Young was a great host and if you have any questions, you can ask him! We asked him for everything from booking tickets to Busan, to the best restaurants for KBBQ and other foods. He is a wonderful and kind resource!

• 4th Oct 2015

I love this place. I've stayed here more than 4 times already! The owner, Young, is very nice and accommodating. He will help you plan out your trip in Seoul if you do need any help. Slippers are provided for your use while indoors. You are not allowed to wear outside shoes indoors. Flat bed sheets and a pillowcase are provided upon check-in. Optional towel upon check-in as well. This place is very clean. And I definitely recommend it.

Thank you for spending time to write a review. We will do our best to satisfy our guests. Hope to see you in near future again.