9.3
Superb 464 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 464 Total Reviews
Seoulwise Guesthouse Located at 197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-898 197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu
93% 464
37.5598069 126.9227850
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

Really nice staff at Seoulwise Guesthouse! They were very flexible even though we arrived later than we had planned. Facilities are clean and comfortable. The location is great!! Really close to restaurants, shops, and bars in Hongdae so it is super easy to go out and about. I would recommend!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

I really loved Seoulwise Guesthouse! The staff was helpful (especially with my suitcase getting up the stairs) and made my stay very comfortable. The facilities were clean and I also enjoyed the breakfast. I had some troubles finding the guesthouse in the first place, because it's in a backyard. But then I discovered all these bars and a lovely park for relaxing, which were very close by!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

From the amazing location to the kind staff, this hostel was superb. The dorms were really nice, and people weren't horribly noisy. My traveling group also enjoyed watching the korean tv in the common room after our long days out. Our three night stay couldn't have been better.