Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Young (the boss) is really helpful and a lovely guy. When I first arrived he explained everything I might need, gave me some good advice and a subway card, etc. If I'm back in Seoul, I'd definitely stay here again.

• 9th Apr 2014

Great location - close to the Metro and the University District, Staff were really helpful with recommendations on what to do with our time in Seoul and the best places to eat in the area. A lovely little guesthouse.

its so delightful, the staff is very nice and very helpful, especially the ajjushi, he's so caring and help us a lot during our stay, and im so impressed with the cleanliness and warm atmosphere around the hostel. Its so recommended and definitely will stay there if im going to seoul again in future.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

My wife and I stayed at the Seoulwise for a week and I think that was the best choise for us. The host Young e-mailed us a map with instructions how to get to the hostel which was very helpful. As we got there we were suplied with a map of the city and t-money card for the subway.The room is cleaned every day by the stuff. Breakfast included!You can have cereals with milk or toasts with jam or butter. Tea and coffee is available anytime. If you don't know where to go Young will suggest the route

• 15th Jan 2014
  • Russia

It was a good hostel, the owner was very nice (especially when I was sick), and overall a great place to stay. My only problem is that there was only 1 bathroom per room, but if you don't mind waiting a bit for showers/toilet, then it's fine. !

Young was an awesome host. The rooms was very clean. The location was great. Even comes with breakfast! Very accommodating and knowledgeable. I was able to plan my trip day by day with advice and tips from the staff. Probably the best hostel I have stayed in.

Great location right in the student district but still in a quite area. 10 min. away from the station. Great staff, basic breakfast included.

• 13th Nov 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at your hostel and will definitely be returning! Thanks for being awesome. ^_^ xx

• 1st Nov 2013

I was travelling from Vancouver, Canada and I was very impressed with this hostel. The owner/manager, Young was very helpful with everything I needed. Excellent communication and service provided at this hostel. Young provided me with great tips on the best night clubs around the area, getting to and from different areas in Seoul, and places to eat and hang out. This hostel has excellent security and is VERY clean. Only a 5 minute walk from the subway. I would HIGHLY recommend this hostel!!!!

• 25th Oct 2013