Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Chose this place because of the location near the subway and was not disappointed, very clean and super secure. Close to some fun places, but really quiet. Would say this place is more for those who want to do their own thing as there weren't any signs or advertising for group things with other guests. But if that works for you then this is the place to go

Excellent hostel and wonderful host! I will truly stay here again for sure! Highly recommended!

Had a great experience at Seoulwise Guesthouse. The host was very friendly and extremely helpful. I highly recommend it. Will definitely return! :)

• 21st Jan 2015

Nice location. 5 mins walking distance to subway station and 10 mins to the busiest area in Hongdae. Young knows well around this area; you can ask him the direction or the recommendation of restaurant.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Mr. Young, hands down, is the best host I have ever met. Had a very wonderful stay in this guesthouse.

you just feel like home here!

Very clean, good location, hospitable and awesome staff, especially the owner. It was our first time in Seoul and the staff helped us get around easily by giving practical information. I would definitely recommend Seoulwise guesthouse to my family and friends. :)

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

Excellent location and very friendly staff. Great choice as a base for exploring Seoul.

EXCELLENT security, staff, value & facilities and good location(bit of a walk but not inconvenient) & cleanliness(great except some mildew in corners but bathroom, floor,linens spotless). Staff went above and beyond and made my trip go so much smoother up until the very last second they were still offering advice! Wow! And the tiny touches all around the hostel were very traveler friendly. I actually left a hostel in another city to come back because it was so much better. A hostel done right :D

I was stayed 3 nigths and it was perfect !! Young is very helpful , good adwices i ll go back thanks

I've had a very nice stay. The location is really good. The staff is really helpful. I highly recommend Seoulwise !

Usually I don't leave reviews as I stay in so many hostels but the fact you were so busy and still helped me buy my flight tickets and print them for me meant a lot so thanks for helping me !

hostel owner is very helpful and enthusiastic. He always give you the right choice. This place will be excellent choice.

Stayed here 3 years before as well. Location got even better. More and more bars and coffee shops just around the corner. The owner is the same awesome guy. Highly recommended!

I asked the owner a couple of things before visiting there, and he did very good job. He was so kind. He spoke Japanese. It was very helpful to us.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. I got lost trying to find the place and they sent someone to find me and bring me to the hostel. Would stay again and recommend.

Absolutely amazing hostel. 5 minute walk from metro and university area, in a quite neighborhood. Locked front door with keyless entry, and lockers in rooms. Spotless rooms. Best of all is the incredibly friendly, accommodating, English speaking staff. I was blown away by their politeness. Highly recommended...

- only 5 min away from the metro and 10 min away from the University area - whereas the owner (Young) is friendly and very helpful, I also leave with some mixed feelings considering other staff members - nice rooms. awesome place if you travel with a group. - However, very hard to meet people when traveling alone. no common area where people get together before going out. Either you are very outgoing and able to make new friends on the street (luckily I was) or you might consider another hostel