Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The staff was wonderful! I love how friendly and helpful the owner was. He made me feel very welcomed and at home :) Will definitely stay again if I revisit Seoul!

Really sets the bar high in terms of hostels. Full bedding, clean facilities, and even a cheap laundry option. Close to the subway and good restaurants, a bit difficult to find initially though. very nice staff. Would stay there again for sure.

• 22nd May 2015

Everything was excellent, the only little downsides were the beds which were a bit uncomfortable (2-beds private room). Highly recommended hostel.

I really like the room because its clean and convenient! the staff is also very friendly.

• 13th May 2015
  • China

we are a retired couple of regular travellers and we can definitely recommend this guest house in Seoul. It is very clean, well managed and the manager will help with your travel plans as well as recommendations what to see whilst in seoul. Also, the beds are SOOO comfortable. We will definitely stay here again if we come back to seoul. Thank you Seoulwise. stewart & cath

We loved staying in Seoulwise hostel. The place is very clean, and feels like home. Owners are helpful and nice. They pay lots of attention for details: you got all you need in room including toiletries, sleepers, hair drier, mirrors - all the useful stuff; even the make up/dress up room for girls)) Location is very nice: peaceful and quite university area, but very close to subway, and all the convenient stores are around. Highly recommended. Marina, Russia

• 2nd May 2015
  • China

Just perfect! I would definitely stay here again; no question. Thanks for everything!

I thought this hostel was great. I will for sure stay here again when I am in Seoul. The staff was friendly and helpful with everything. They even sent me my phone charger I left in the room and gave me my own room to stay in the first evening because I arrived so late (for no upcharge). It's very close to the metro and nightlife around the univerisity and surrounded by several lovely shops, from coffee to clothes.

The hostel's cleanliness and friendly staff are phenominal! The free breakfast and outlet adaptors are a plus!

Wonderful hostel with a great atmosphere!

Young is the best! Really really helpful and patient and sooooo nice!! The room is clean and cozy. Definitely will choose this place again! Hey young, I will be there for the next BIGBANG concert, see you soon!!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • China

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! It is the small little things that Mr. Young did that make the stay very comfortable. Wifi everywhere, adaptors, cleaniness, knowledge - definitely the top 3 among hundreds of hostels I have stayed in over 45 countries.

very friendly staff and a very welcoming and warm atmosphere

The hostel was incredible. Hongdae is a great place to stay plenty of spots to eat, shop and drink. Complementary breakfast was perfect before a long day of sight seeing.

• 23rd Mar 2015

One of the best hostel stay I have ever had. The owner, Young is amazing. He's a very patience guy who actually waited for my arrival at 3am due to flight delays. The hostel is kept immaculately clean and location is perfect. :)

nice clean hostel a little bit of to the side of the university area but over all staff was really helpful and the hostel clean and secure

The staffs are very pleasant and friendly and also generous. The owner cleans the bathrooms by himself to reach the highest standard he sets up to protect his guests. I admire his philosophy.

Great place it really feels like home. The owner gives great recommendations on things to do around the city and its in a great neighborhood with tons of universities near by gives the whole area a nice feel. The beds are comfortable and clean and the common area is large and spacious. Overall this is where I would stay if I come to Seoul again.

Mr. Young is amazing! So helpful with everything! This is a great place to stay and in a good location. Near the subway and good restaurants.