Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Excellent location and very friendly staff. Great choice as a base for exploring Seoul.

EXCELLENT security, staff, value & facilities and good location(bit of a walk but not inconvenient) & cleanliness(great except some mildew in corners but bathroom, floor,linens spotless). Staff went above and beyond and made my trip go so much smoother up until the very last second they were still offering advice! Wow! And the tiny touches all around the hostel were very traveler friendly. I actually left a hostel in another city to come back because it was so much better. A hostel done right :D

I was stayed 3 nigths and it was perfect !! Young is very helpful , good adwices i ll go back thanks

I've had a very nice stay. The location is really good. The staff is really helpful. I highly recommend Seoulwise !

Usually I don't leave reviews as I stay in so many hostels but the fact you were so busy and still helped me buy my flight tickets and print them for me meant a lot so thanks for helping me !

hostel owner is very helpful and enthusiastic. He always give you the right choice. This place will be excellent choice.

Stayed here 3 years before as well. Location got even better. More and more bars and coffee shops just around the corner. The owner is the same awesome guy. Highly recommended!

I asked the owner a couple of things before visiting there, and he did very good job. He was so kind. He spoke Japanese. It was very helpful to us.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. I got lost trying to find the place and they sent someone to find me and bring me to the hostel. Would stay again and recommend.

Absolutely amazing hostel. 5 minute walk from metro and university area, in a quite neighborhood. Locked front door with keyless entry, and lockers in rooms. Spotless rooms. Best of all is the incredibly friendly, accommodating, English speaking staff. I was blown away by their politeness. Highly recommended...

- only 5 min away from the metro and 10 min away from the University area - whereas the owner (Young) is friendly and very helpful, I also leave with some mixed feelings considering other staff members - nice rooms. awesome place if you travel with a group. - However, very hard to meet people when traveling alone. no common area where people get together before going out. Either you are very outgoing and able to make new friends on the street (luckily I was) or you might consider another hostel

Loved the location and staff was great. Hostel was going through renovations so I think will be even nicer and probably have a better atmosphere (better common room) once that is done. Also just a tip, beds are a little hard so if you have a mat that would go a long way but it was not anything that was unbearable.

This place was amazing. Definitely would visit again if I was was to go back to Korea. I will also be recommending this hostel to others.

• 18th Aug 2014

Great hostel, only a 5-10 minute walk from the cool Hongdae area. Staff is super friendly and helpful

Seoulwise Guesthouse was the best! I stayed for 3 or 4 days before traveling to other parts of South Korea. The staff and the owner actually gave me really helpful information about traveling, and helped me book accommodations outside of Seoul/ look up train information. I went back to Seoulwise again at the end of my trip. It's close to the Hongik University station and within walking distance of fun shops and clubs in Hongdae. Had a great time!

Thank you so much for letting me stay here! haha The owner, Young, was very helpful! He even gave me directions on how to get back to the airport! Even though I only stayed for one night, it was really fun! I will definitely stay with them again when I go back to Seoul! ^^

Very good value, centrally located and a helpful and friendly host. Would stay again!

Only stayed one night, but it is a nice hostel, and cheaper than some other hostels in the same area

Best guesthouse I have ever stayed in!

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Seoulwise guesthouse is in a great location in Hongdae. Close to heaps of bars, restaurants, street vendors and walking distance to night clubs. The owner Young is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. Seoulwise is a short distance to the Hongik University subway station which is on the airport railroad line as well as the green line, this makes for very easy travel to/from airport and around Seoul. Would definitely recommend staying there.

• 7th Jul 2014