Seoulwise Guesthouse

Superb 475 Total Reviews
Superb 475 Total Reviews

30th Apr 2017

I stayed three nights and would definitely stay here again. Awesome place to stay with great hosts!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Apr 2017
6.9

The owner is gruff but extremely helpful. He can get you ticket deals online & pocket wifi (~$3 a day). Seoulwise is an apartment building, so you'll be sharing a living room & 1 toilet/shower with 7 other people. If you like socializing late into the night, great! For me, it was loud, inconvenient, and stressful. No air conditioning unless you keep the door to the living room open. I constantly had to wait to use the bathroom, which was always soaking wet. The neighborhood is amazing, though!

22nd Apr 2017

clean hostel! nice room with comfortable bed, duvet and pillow. very good location. about 5 minute walk from metro station. close to many cool restaurants and bars. there was a mix-up with the check-in, but the owner made amends and accommodated me with apologies (as I had arrived late after a long day). and what he did was truly appreciated. a very positive customer service experience. and that in itself would make me want to return if I'm in town again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
21st Apr 2017

Very convenient location in regards to distance from the airport and the university but not exactly on the main train line. The host was very helpful and our private room was probably one of the more spacious ones ive had in Korea (for two people!) The beds were comfy and i really liked the mini kitchen we had, i think we must have been staying in what is normally an apartment complex.

2nd Apr 2017

I had an excellent stay here. The location was perfect, it was about 5 minutes from the metro and tons of restaurant nearby. Also Young was really helpful with everything.

30th Mar 2017

The owner was extremely helpful. He helped me plan my days, gave me maps, and even helped book a NANTA performance for me. Breakfast was corn flakes or toast and coffee or tea. It was help yourself, so a nice boost to star the day. The mixed dorm was on the third floor, so a little trek up the stairs, but the price was great and other guest were friendly. The mixed dorm was a two bedroom apartment with a full-sized fridge, couches, and a TV with international channels. Very convenient.

27th Mar 2017
8.0

Friendly and helpful owner who apparently loves to put notes everywhere instructing guests on what and what not to do while staying there. Descent accommodation in a descent location. Not bad.