9.2
Superb 463 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 463 Total Reviews
Seoulwise Guesthouse Located at 197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-898 197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu
92% 463
37.5598069 126.9227850
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

I really loved Seoulwise Guesthouse! The staff was helpful (especially with my suitcase getting up the stairs) and made my stay very comfortable. The facilities were clean and I also enjoyed the breakfast. I had some troubles finding the guesthouse in the first place, because it's in a backyard. But then I discovered all these bars and a lovely park for relaxing, which were very close by!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

From the amazing location to the kind staff, this hostel was superb. The dorms were really nice, and people weren't horribly noisy. My traveling group also enjoyed watching the korean tv in the common room after our long days out. Our three night stay couldn't have been better.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
9th May 2016

A great experience overall!

24th Apr 2016

Stayed at Seoulwise Guesthouse for two nights. The staff was very friendly and professional and helped me with travel arrangements. I stayed in a double room and it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable! The location is near a bunch of restaurants and shops and only about a 5 minute walk from Hankig University Station. I would definitely recommend staying here and would be my first choice again when traveling in Seoul!

• nikoh31
  • Singapore, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

Loved this guesthouse. It's by no means a party place, and I actually appreciate that. Knowledgeable host who helped us find things to do and places to eat, and he keeps the place super clean. We took a double bunk private with an ensuite bathroom, and it had plenty of room!

29th Mar 2016

The hostel is located in a very good area. Easily accessible since the subway is just nearby. The staff were very nice and helpful. Also the breakfast is pretty good! Absolutely recommended!