Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great hostel, clean and close to the Hongdae area with many great restaurants, bars and clubs. The staff here were amazing, and very accommodating.

A nice, social environment. The management was very prompt and helpful. The beds were a bit uncomfortable though.

The staff were really friendly, breakfast included was toast, coffee and juice. Rooms were cleaned every day. Tons of books to browse through to help plan your trip, staff have great recommendations as well. Close to the subway and in a great neighbourhood to explore. Would stay here again if I went back to Korea.

Young (the boss) is really helpful and a lovely guy. When I first arrived he explained everything I might need, gave me some good advice and a subway card, etc. If I'm back in Seoul, I'd definitely stay here again.

Great location - close to the Metro and the University District, Staff were really helpful with recommendations on what to do with our time in Seoul and the best places to eat in the area. A lovely little guesthouse.

its so delightful, the staff is very nice and very helpful, especially the ajjushi, he's so caring and help us a lot during our stay, and im so impressed with the cleanliness and warm atmosphere around the hostel. Its so recommended and definitely will stay there if im going to seoul again in future.

• 6th Apr 2014