Seoulwise Guesthouse Reviews

197-29 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great hostel, great staff, great location! Next time Korea, again Seoulwise!

• 5th Jun 2014

The hostel is located in a really cool, vibrant neighbourhood where a lot of local students live, so it is fun to stroll the streets in the evening. The staff are very knowledgable and super helpful, it is because of them I managed to make the most of my time in Seoul. Comfortable rooms with great facilities. Simple, but good breakfast. Certainly recommended!

We've enjoyed our stay there and grateful for Mr. Yang's wonderful hospitality! The only downside if I may bring it up is that the room gets quite humid in summer (due to weather and lack of ventilation?) and the bed mattress is ...a little bit uncomfortable:( But overall, it was great and thank you very much!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel is well located, near from subway station! There are lots of restaurants and shops around it. There is a really nice and free breakfeast there.

Young, the hostel owner, was very helpful and knowledgable about Seoul. He let me use his T money card for the week, and helped me book bus tickets. The location is great as the hostel is just a few blocks away from the Hongik University station. When I returned to Seoul later in my trip, I chose to stay there again. Breakfast consists of cereal, toast, tea, and coffee (from freshly ground beans). Alas, no eggs. Otherwise, a great place to stay.

Great hostel that has a great location in hongdae, seoul's district well known for its young visitors, great bars, BBQs etc Rooms are very spacious and always clean, missed power slots next to my bed though. The owner incl the staff was always very helpful and had great recommendations for our time in Seoul! I definitely would come again!! Kamsa ham ni da, thank you very much!!

Great hostel, clean and close to the Hongdae area with many great restaurants, bars and clubs. The staff here were amazing, and very accommodating.

A nice, social environment. The management was very prompt and helpful. The beds were a bit uncomfortable though.

The staff were really friendly, breakfast included was toast, coffee and juice. Rooms were cleaned every day. Tons of books to browse through to help plan your trip, staff have great recommendations as well. Close to the subway and in a great neighbourhood to explore. Would stay here again if I went back to Korea.

1 2 Next » last »