Shanghai Hidden Garden Youth Hostel Reviews

No. 840A, Lane 834, Pudong Avenue, Lujiazui District, Shanghai, China

Staff were nice and helpful. We had a private room, decent but the bathroom wasn't great. Location was a little far from the metro but not too bad. Good price for Shanghai.

Thanks for your comment! I am happy that you have a nice stay in our hostel. Hope to see you next time and we are always glad to help you ! Regards, Monica

I had a great time at the Hidden Garden hostel. The staff was really friendly and the atmosphere was awesome. I'll definetely recommend it to anyone who want to travel to Shanghai :)

Thanks for your comment! I am happy that you have a nice stay here!! Hope to see you next time ! Enjoy your day and take care! Regards, Monica

nice hostel, friendly staff and the restaurants nearby are cheap and delicious. Good atmosphere . Close to downtown.

its really far from the subway station. but the hostel is quiet and comfortable for sleep. the proboem is the receptionist dont speak to much, so its a little be awkward if you want to get information from them.

1 2 Next » last »