Shinjuku City Hotel N.U.T.S TOKYO Reviews

1-16-5 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Exceptionally located 50m from Shinjuku Gonenmae tube station (50M) the hotel offers twin rooms with smallest bathroom ever! Cleaning could have been better. But staff is very friendly, helpful and mostly appreciative. A bit expensive for the quality better choose à superior room in the hotel for the same price. Refitting under way, lets hope that this place will get the bit of fresh air it needs. Will definitely come back there when back in Tokyo.

Great value for money. Extremely clean. Can not fault this place. No socialising places but not a problem for me.

The bathroom was huge and way larger than I expected!

Clean, comfortable room, attentive staff. The only problem is we got a bit lost walking from Shinjuku Station. Make sure you print a good map before arriving at the station, which we didn't do. There were 6-8 reasonable restaurants to choose from for dinner, nothing special or out of the ordinary. Nothing flashy, not expensive. Plain neighborhood. The big gardens are very close, within walking distance, but closed on Monday. Definitely worth walking through.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I was surprised to be placed in a smoking room, and the smell from past smokers and the moldy bathroom was so unbearable that I had to change rooms. The double I paid for turned into bunk beds.

• 8th Jun 2015

Cheap, great location, clean beds. What more can one ask for?

This place is great. Location is fantastic, just 10 mins walk from crazy Shinjuku but far enough to be in a quiet area. The good thing is the walk from the hotel to the station is very nice, either via the park or little streets. If feeling lazy there is another metro station 2 mins from the hotel. The room was great with all you need and good amount of space in my view. The people at reception are fantastic and speak english. The lady was great helping me with shipping my luggage to my ext hote

A good place to stay. Staff are friendly and do there best to help even with the language barrier. As highlighted in previous feedback at times the corridors did smell quite strongly of smoke. Staff also happy to change our coins into larger notes and quick at arranging taxis.