Shinjuku City Hotel N.U.T.S TOKYO Reviews

1-16-5 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan

A good place to stay. Staff are friendly and do there best to help even with the language barrier. As highlighted in previous feedback at times the corridors did smell quite strongly of smoke. Staff also happy to change our coins into larger notes and quick at arranging taxis.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Bath jets!

It was really good, great location, for that money really good rooms :)

The room (2 person private, ensuite), while clean was very small even by Tokyo standards and the decor was clearly unfinished with blank concrete walls, awful lighting, and terrible layout. For the price I expected a much better experience. The room is at least kept clean and is warm and the location is amazing. I would only recommend this if other options are not available.

I've stayed for a week in this hotel. Everything was perfect except my room. I mean she was unfinished, the walls was uncovered, grey with marks of the workers, the window was broken, there wasn't any closet to store our stuff. A shame, cause everyting was good except the room..

• 22nd Mar 2015

5 bed room was 4 thin mattresses on a floor and a cot, essentially. Not what appeared in any of the pictures. Walls were unfinished with drafty windows. Plus, smoking is allowed in common areas... one of which was right outside the room so our room smelled like smoke frequently throughout the night.

If your looking for no frills accommodation in a great location, then this place is great. The rooms are clean, They are a 1 minute walk to the closest subway and have some great restaurants nearby.

• 4th Mar 2015

We booked for 5 people in a one room dorm which in the pictures were separate beds, but when we arrived all 5 beds were put together on the tatami matt...a bit odd. But nevertheless it was very clean and I would recommend it.

• 14th Feb 2015

Good location with nearby train station. Very clean hotel rooms with good bathroom facilities, I would stay here again!

• 25th Jan 2015

Smoking in the lobby was unpleasant. Room was always a tad too cold but staff were helpful in trying to make our stay more comfortable. The room was also quite small - we had a bigger room (a wheelchair accessible one) previously which was way more spacious.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Staff were courteous and helpful. Location and facilities were excellent. Had a family room and the futons were the most comfortable we had in Japan!

• 10th Jan 2015

It's a business hotel rather than a hostel. Large bathroom area. Mini fridge in the room.

Nice place and helpful staff. Felt a bit run down and in need of renovations however.

more rooms in case of extension and extension should be cheaper..thnx

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Great location (2 min walk from subway) with plenty of eats near by. Safe location within walking distance of sights. Their mobile WiFi deal is killer, I wish every hotel I stayed at in Japan had it! Really enjoyed my stay and staff was super friendly and all spoke English.