Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House

Superb 1567 Total Reviews
Superb 1567 Total Reviews

• Finland, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

Had single room. Amazing location with amazing staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017

Amazing staff who celebrates with me at 3pm in the afternoon when I got a job! Would recommend for anyone! Great location, do not be put off my surrounding area. Great character and very safe

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
25th Aug 2017

A great and informative hostel. All the owners & staff are friendly and tried their best to accommodate our request. They treat all as friend and helped us resolving a lots of problem by good Will. Strategic location and a hostel with charactor...highly recommended

21st Aug 2017

I had a single room and it was pretty good, kinda small though. There was barely enough room to step inside. but the bed was comfy and sheets were clean. The staff was friendly and I LOVE the decorations. It's also in my favourite neighbourhood in Beijing. AND they sell really cheap beer (4 RMB) So 9/10 would recommend.

• bullitt4528
  • USA, Male, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

Great place for young travelers who prefer hostels. I arrived about 5 hours after the check-in time I selected and they still checked me in fine

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2017

I lovely little hostel in the centre of Beijing. Unfortunately I arrived late and the place was quiet. I was hoping to have a beer & meet some other tourists / backpackers. The staff were very helpful, I had been emailing them previous & they had been happy to help me with tours etc. The room was clean, spacious and had everything you needed. The shower was clean and hot, needed after walking in Beijing. I would recommend, but I didn't get the most out of the hostel, which is my fault.

• England, Couple, 41+
17th Aug 2017

Brilliant from start to finish. Couldn't do enough to make you feel more welcome and helpful. The excursions were brilliant value for money. Within walking distance of the forbidden city, Tianmen square and an underground journey to the Lama temple. Brilliant for location, facilities and feeling like you are really in a courtyard.

7th Aug 2017

Stayed in a 8 bed dorm, but felt more like a 4 bed dorm since there were 2 sections of the room. You get a small locker for valuables, but anybody could walk into the dorm without a key. I think they were in the process of fixing the lock. Everything important was clean, except some minor details. The receptionist was fantastic; best in China I encountered. Friendly, informational, offers fair prices, and only hostel that gave us a free city map and printed directions. I recommend this hostel.

5th Aug 2017

Excellent hostel! Our flight was delayed and we arrived at 3:30AM. The staff was very accommodating and helpful!

4th Aug 2017

Extremely helpful and friendly staff who cannot help you enough! They provide a great map of central Beijing along with a self-produced and very insightful information sheet. They offer 3 tours to different sections sections of The Great Wall, each suited to different types of travellers. Food and drink selection is very good (and cheap!). The only sight negative I had was that there is 1 shower to share between 8 people. Having said that, it was never an issue during my stay. Great hostel!

×