Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House Reviews

57 NianZi HuTong, JingShanHouJie, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

I'll come back someday! I didn't know whether I was lucky or the owner is really that kind, act I booked for 2 in the 8-mixed-dorm but since the dorm is under construction, she, Rachel, gave me the private room with no additional charge, wow, I`m so impressed! When we arrived, everyone will be given like a 10 min briefing about the city, tourist spots and how to get there, and suddenly u`ll feel like ur trip would be amazing with all the suggestions. They`re helpful, I enjoy our staying here;)

awesome hostel, beautiful and special. great location. comfortable beds and big rooms.

There was nothing wrong with this hostel but we didn't find that there was anything exceptional about it either.

Great and peacefull hostel, located in Hutong! Staffs with very good advices, good food, and with excursions/activities proposed from the hostel! To find the place of the hostel, read with attention the indications and you will succeed!! I spent 2 nights in 8 bed room in November 2013.

• 1st Nov 2013

Excellent location and very helpful and friendly staff.

1 2 Next » last »