Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House Reviews

57 NianZi HuTong, JingShanHouJie, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

The owner, Rick, was very helpful. I only stayed for a night while waiting for my flight but he directed me to sights and restaurants so I was able to see some parts of the lovely city.

• 31st Jul 2015

Really great stay - staff were incredibly helpful, and nothing was too much trouble for them. Also - the dumplings are absolutely delicious, and at 15yen a bowl, you can really eat as many as you want! The bar is also very reasonable, and the beds are comfy.

• 30th Jul 2015

Great little hostel in a hard to beat location. The facilities are awesome but it's the owner who really makes this place.

It was a fantatsic stay. The hostel staff was very friendly. The food was very good. It was clean and re leaned even morning. At first we were a little worried about walking through the Hutong but was assured that it was very safe. We never had any problem and always felt safe. The people that lived around it were friendly. It was a good place to stay. I would recommend it. The only issue was it is a little walk from the substation but we got used to it or if we were tired took a $2 taxi ride.

• 7th Jun 2015