Sitting On The City Walls Courtyard House Reviews

57 NianZi HuTong, JingShanHouJie, DongCheng District, Beijing, China

Good wifi, friendly staff. Plenty of places to sit in the common area. Clean facilities. Located about 15-20 min walk to the nearest metro.

brilliant hostel staff were extremley helpfull and spoke fluent english. Good rooms comfortable beds and good food no negatives really ..thanks for a comfortable stay :)

The staff were absolutely wonderful, and the location is amazing. The courtyard was a comfortable retreat, and the room nice and cozy. Even our friends who live in Beijing commented on how nice the hostel is!

My bed could have been a little bit longer, I am 1,90 m

• 4th Jul 2014

Staff are very helpful. Hostel is located in a fantastic location. You won't beat it in Beijing if you want to be near the Hutong area and T Sq. The courtyard is very pleasant and a perfect place to relax after exploring Beijing. Food is great too. My WiFi signal was poor in my room and the door had a padlock on it, but lockers are available for valuable items. Still, I would definitely return!

1 2 Next » last »