Stayinn Barefoot Condesa Reviews

Juan escutia 125 corner zamora, Col Condesa, Mexico City, Mexico

Stayinn Barefoot Condesa is the coolest hostel in Mexico-City! It is in the best location you can stay, its very stylish and modern! At the time we stayed they were still building some romes, it was loud sometimes but it was fine. The atmosphere is really chilly, you have this big living room where all the travelers stay. You have breakfast and a kitchen for cooking yourself. The rooms are nice and clean, even a little bit cold in the winter. But I would definitely recomend and come back again!

Location was excellent and also I liked atmosphere, met so many awesome other travellers. Breakfast was good and I really liked the decoration and style of the hostel.

Stayinn Barefoot Condesa was a great hostel, hot showers/decent wifi/lockers/free breakfast. The staff were helpful with all my inquiries and the location is great within Condesa.

Noisiest hostel ever, music goes until 4-5am and you can hear the bass pumping through your pillow there is no insulation whatsoever. I understand hostels are louder in some cases but this was ridiculous, we checked out early and booked elsewhere as we were so sleep deprived. Take away the noise issue and I still found it to be a pretty average hostel for the price, only good for its location in La Condesa.

• 10th Dec 2014

Although I didn't spend much time in the hostel I had a great stay. In the morning they give you molletes (yummy mexican breakfast), fruit, juice and coffee. There is hot water, the bathrooms and dorms are clean, the staff were very helpful and kind and the location was great - short walk to metro, bars and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

Excellent location. Some lockers are broken and some nights can be very noisy until late.

The hostel was so bad that we checked out after the first night. We arrived and they had no record of our booking then made us pay more for a larger room even though it was their fault. The room looked like a prison with concrete walls and a terrible, thin mattress, a few broken lamps and no natural light. As if that wasnt enough, the TV turned out to be broken and there was no hot water. Room was hot and noisy and they don't have ac or fans. Nobody spoke any english or tried to help.

• 27th Nov 2014

Has a kitchen but no space to prepare meals, so i guess thats a bit disapointing. Not all keys for the doors work, mine worked fine but many others had problems opening there doors even the cleaners had problems, probably a good thing too address, having a hot shower after nearly a minth is definatly a nice addition, but also some of the taps didnt work. Last thing is theres no real push from staff to get the guest to mingle. Other than that it is a nice clean hostel with a roof terace plus more

Hostel was weird... location was in a trendy neighborhood but more or less was still a long walk from the neat part. Meanwhile, the staff was pretty unhelpful (and had poor english proficiency) and the place overall was very strange. Bunk beds are way up in the air, higher than I've ever seen, and with no guardrails. Rooms face center atrium that can get very loud. Finishes are neat but weird and worn; on the plus side the shower was hot.

The dorm's dir was hard to unlock, so most of the time we left it open and Kitchen is badly equipped so only one group can cook at the time:( The mexican breakfast is cooked by the employees with daily variation