Stayinn Barefoot Condesa Reviews

Juan escutia 125 corner zamora, Col Condesa, Mexico City, Mexico

This hostel felt like a hotel! Probably wouldn't stay here... and to make matters worse I brought a delicious ice cream from a local store when walking back to the hostel a man on a small uni-cycle beeped a horn I got startled and dropped the ice cream #tripruined

This place was lovely as far as decor and ambiance. Great terrace! The location is little far on the outer part of condesa( but right next to a big park) so it takes some walking to get places. My main complaint is the noise. If anyone is up late at night, you will hear it because of the way the building is built. Everything echoes. Don't expect to sleep in in the morning Bc once the kitchen ladies are up, so are you! Bring ear plugs and enough extra cash to cab it everywhere and you will love.

Hostel is overall good. Very clean and good location, with inly a short walk to either chapultec park or the bars in la condesa. Breakfast is decent too (eggs, beans, bread). I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and it was very small...there were only 3 people but just as well.

Good location in Condesa near to the park, sometimes a little quiet

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Russia

Stayinn Barefoot Condesa is the coolest hostel in Mexico-City! It is in the best location you can stay, its very stylish and modern! At the time we stayed they were still building some romes, it was loud sometimes but it was fine. The atmosphere is really chilly, you have this big living room where all the travelers stay. You have breakfast and a kitchen for cooking yourself. The rooms are nice and clean, even a little bit cold in the winter. But I would definitely recomend and come back again!

Location was excellent and also I liked atmosphere, met so many awesome other travellers. Breakfast was good and I really liked the decoration and style of the hostel.

Stayinn Barefoot Condesa was a great hostel, hot showers/decent wifi/lockers/free breakfast. The staff were helpful with all my inquiries and the location is great within Condesa.

"Facilities" description not accurate! Eg no 24hr reception, laundry service or elevator. Crazy tall bunk beds! No joke, I was 7 feet off the ground on a rickety bunk with NO railings!? Most rooms small, dark and dingy. Dorm door locks are difficult. Lockers under beds and awkward. Staff should give info to guests on arrival, eg breakfast times, what times door locks at night and how to get in! Good supermarket close by. Cool decor. Fine hostel but would rather stay somewhere more comfortable.

Noisiest hostel ever, music goes until 4-5am and you can hear the bass pumping through your pillow there is no insulation whatsoever. I understand hostels are louder in some cases but this was ridiculous, we checked out early and booked elsewhere as we were so sleep deprived. Take away the noise issue and I still found it to be a pretty average hostel for the price, only good for its location in La Condesa.

• 10th Dec 2014

Although I didn't spend much time in the hostel I had a great stay. In the morning they give you molletes (yummy mexican breakfast), fruit, juice and coffee. There is hot water, the bathrooms and dorms are clean, the staff were very helpful and kind and the location was great - short walk to metro, bars and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

Excellent location. Some lockers are broken and some nights can be very noisy until late.