Stayinn Barefoot Condesa

8.5
Fabulous 317 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2017

I arrived early after an overnight flight and they were super sweet and let me check in early and gave me delicious breakfast. The beds are comfy. The hostel is clean, lots of light and nice common area. I found it easy to meet people and make new friends.

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2017
6.9

El desayuno super rico. Pero sabanas sucias, baño privado con un fuerte mal olor y al llegar 20 minutos solo para hacer check in (los unicos en recepción para check in).

• andrewsienk9741
  • USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017
7.7

Great location, decent staff, good value for the money. There's a bar/club on the roof of the building that is open to the public. To get to the bar you have to take the same stairs to get to the rooms, which means that if someone doesn't lock the door to reach the dormitories on each floor anyone can walk right in. Also, I wouldn't recommend this hostel for solo-travelers. A lot of the people staying here were people working or groups of friends that weren't interested in meeting other people.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here during the last 5 days of my holiday! The spacious common area allows to make easy contact with other travelers, the Mexican breakfasts are delicious and the hostel staff is very helpful! When you feel sick, Daniela makes you tea (she knows where to party btw) and they even gave me and my friend a private room without charging when the hostel was not fully booked! Thanks!!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
28th Jul 2017
7.7

Very friendly and helpful staff. Reasonably clean (we had lots of hair on the floor). We had booked a double bed but unfortunately only got bunk beds instead. Unfortunately the Atrium is very noisy at night and all the rooms lead directly towards ist. So despite having booked a private room we had trouble to sleep, since nobody cared for the nighttime peace although we had informed the staff about the noise. All in all too expensive for the value.

• England, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

Condesa/Roma is a really nice neighbourhood. I felt safe at night and had a really nice mix of restaurants (mexican and others), bars and live music. The neighbouthood may be a little scruffy, but has 'character'. The hostal had a great mix of people, and it was very easy to meet people and to form groups for activities or going out for drinks.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
14th Jul 2017

A great hostel in a fantastic area. The breakfast is better than your average hostel breakfast, and typically made for you. The place is clean, but floors/doors are squeaky. Solid atmosphere to meet others. I hope the hostel gets some maps of the local area soon. I would definitely stay here again though.

6.3

The front desk girls were very unfriendly but, Naomi. I loved Guillermo, he was very sweet. Breakfast was good and different everyday. I don't think the price was worth this hostel. The bathrooms were unclean, and sometimes the electricity turned off without notice. The atomsphere was ok. I made a group of friends that were awesome. But, everyone else was very unfriendly. The WiFi was terrible as well. Rooms were comfortable, clean, but had crummy lockers. I wouldn't stay here again for price.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
7.4

I stayed in Condesa last year and booked this hostel as I visited its rooftop bar at the time. Unfortunately it had closed but the hostel is still nice. We didn't think the bathrooms were super clean but they were ok. The rooms were so spacious for 8 bed dorm and lockers were big enough to fit our backpacks which is always a plus. Close to metro which is easy enough to navigate. Condesa is a nice area to stay in, the staff speak English and are helpful.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

Daniela at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. She filled me in on the top things to do in the area, eat, etc. I had my phone stolen while on the Metro, and Daniela let me use her phone to order an Uber. She was a big part of why I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is in a great location within walking distance to alot of local food. Wifi was pretty great for the majority of the trip. Hostel didn't have alot of people during my stay, but it was nice because the vibe was very lowkey.