Stayinn Barefoot Condesa Reviews

Juan escutia 125 corner zamora, Col Condesa, Mexico City, Mexico

We stayed here for 3 nights. All in all it's a really good place to stay; we loved the location next to condesa, the Chapultepec parc and the metro station within a few minutes distance. Staff could have been nicer, they seemed uninterested in their guests and didn't have any recommendations about what to see and do. The kitchen is really badly equipped, and the breakfast is a joke. If you can live with that, all is good. I would come back a second time!

• 5th Mar 2014

I had a really great stay at the Stayinn Barefoot. The facilities are clean and I really like the industrial fusion style. The employees are very helpful. I travel to Mexico City rather often so I will for sure stay here next time. La experiencia en Stayinn Barefoot fue super! Los cuartos, comodidades, baños y el edificio por lo general son limpias y me gusta el diseño y estilo "industrial fusión". Los empleos son amables. La próxima vez que este en el DF me quedare ahí.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

It is actually a great looking hostel and I enjoyed our stay here a lot. Though the door to our room wouldn't lock properly and the bathroom and toilet on our floor was closed off. They have a great potential with their rooftop terrace, but right now it's a mess and not a place you would want to hang out. The area is quiet but there are things to do both in daytime and nighttime. I recommend the empanadas in the piratey looking place next to the hostel, and breakfast at the tiny bakery

Well..I liked everything(even the poor breakfast and the out-of-service restrooms) of the hostel before I found out the staff charged me one extra night differently compared to another person staying in the same room. This means one of the staff would either discriminate me(?...I really don't believe it...) or they are poorly organized. The best part is this is an super clean hostel, cleaning staff are always working, which I've never seen in any other hostels!

Really beautiful architecture! The rooms are big and kept clean every day...bathrooms were really sweet...I personally thought the beds were very uncomfortable but my friend liked hers so maybe it depends what sort of bed you like ...it's quiet in a good, funky location. I would recommend it if you want a chilled stay. Security wasn't up to my standards didnt like how anyone can walk in! But a nice place to stay over all!!!

This is a fabulous location! Breakfast is cereal, milk, white bread and jam. Not very substantial, but there's a grocery store and cafes nearby. The shower temperature and water pressure were awesome!! The wifi is excellent! My qualms are that there were no hand towels anywhere. There's no labels or tape to write your name on your food. And in order to leave the hostel in the a.m. you have to wake up a staff member to unlock the door. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again!