Stayinn Barefoot Condesa Reviews

Juan escutia 125 corner zamora, Col Condesa, Mexico City, Mexico

Top bunks ridiculously high

The hostel isn't so new and modern as the website shows. That kind brings down your expectation. Also, the beds probably didn't receive new sheets once a person left and another came in, as they don't keep track of who is using the bed. In the kitchen, there was no dish detergent to wash the dishes you used and the sponge that was there had a bad smell. I have chosen room only with woman and I had to share it with a men. Gotta pay attention to details. Overall was good.

• 8th Jul 2014

This place was really cool! Building is amazing and common area excellent! Of all the hostels I've stayed in, I've never seen rooms so nice. The location is great for walking thru Condesa and Roma and I would stay here again. Staff isn't very friendly, but tolerable. Only sad thing, I left my leather jacket in the room when checking out and the staff stole it. I emailed them asking to hold it and of course was told it wasn't there. Oh well, its Mexico.

We stayed here for 3 nights. All in all it's a really good place to stay; we loved the location next to condesa, the Chapultepec parc and the metro station within a few minutes distance. Staff could have been nicer, they seemed uninterested in their guests and didn't have any recommendations about what to see and do. The kitchen is really badly equipped, and the breakfast is a joke. If you can live with that, all is good. I would come back a second time!

• 5th Mar 2014