Stazione Termini Accomodation (Ma Hostel) Reviews

Via Magenta 24, Rome, Italy

The room I stayed in was rather small, but the facilities were all perfectly fine, and it is good value for money for Rome in my opinion.

The ceiling fan was very noisy, but impossible to sleep without it. Also the door outside the rooms was really loud. There was no cleaning, so on 4th day I asked for new sheets. He said he would've given new sheets earlier, but he could hear me in the room at 10am when he wanted to clean, but that's utter rubbish as I left the hostel between 7 - 9.30 am every morning except once! He was just making stuff up when in reality he was too lazy to clean. No cleaning on the following days either...

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts