Sukeroku-no-Yado Sadachiyo

9.9
Superb 13 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
7th Mar 2017

We had a wonderful stay here the rooms are beautiful and clean and the baths are magical. The staff was always extremely polite and helpful, answering any questions I had about the area above and beyond what I was hoping for. I did not partake of any of the meals so I can't comment on that but I would stay here again!

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2017

Book for 1 night for the experience and we got one. We enjoyed the public baths and relaxing making traditional tea in our room. Also it was so a perfect location. We where close to all sort of Japanese restaurants and markets so we never got bored. Don't forget to treat yourself to a traditional Japanese breakfast. It was definitely one to never forget. Lots of fun and interesting bits of food to try while dining their way. I highly recommend it!