The Beach Village Backpackers Reviews

100/5 Moo 1, Baan Tai Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Rooms need mosquito net.

Awesome place to stay during full moon. It's not at haad rin beach but taxi will only cost you 100baht & the hostel has ones going hourly the night of. Pool was awesome, good food, right on the beach & we met some awesome people in the dorms! Lockers to put your valuables in. Big supermarket 5min away for cheap food & alcohol. Highly recommend.

Great value and staff were very helpful and friendly

• 23rd Jun 2015

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to review our hostel, we are glad that you found our staff helpful and friendly! We try to price our accommodation competitively, and are happy that you found this to be the case. From all here at The Beach Village please enjoy your travels.

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. Large and comfortable beds, great air condition, and lots of food options available. Couldn't say nicer things of the staff! Josh the manager was a super cool and helpful guy, Guy the bartender was always smiling and making everyone laugh (also nice and drunk with his Phangan Special), and Tommy was one of the nicest guys I've ever met plus he makes a mean burger! I'll definitely be back!

Went in the off season so barely anyone there. Asked for a dorm and got put in a private room with a random guy. Would have been fine but got locked out and only had the key for one of the locks Food good Clean and air con good, but no sheet or towel

I had a fantastic time here, thank you for making it a comfortable, easy and enjoyable experience for my wife and I. It's a place that can be enjoyed by all ages, especially those looking to find their youthful side again ha.

• 20th May 2015

This hostel is brilliant, it's generally has everything you want and more. I had some wicked nights here and would recommend to all.

• 20th May 2015

I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. This is truly the hostel to stay at when your stay on Koh Phangan. The rooms are clean, staff are so friendly and welcoming, the place has it's own nightlife in the hostel. It's practically mini resort. I felt extremely safe here and it's great value for money. They have lovely on resort dogs who are clearly taken care for and loved dearly. Try and get a room with a sea view, that's what we had and it was a view I won't forget!

• 20th May 2015

I had a fantastic time and stay here, would definatly come again in an instant!

• 20th May 2015

Beautiful place with great staff and facilities. The hostel have their own taxis to take you to and from the parties safely. It's a perfect place for backpackers. The place holds a great balance between chilled and party. Fantastic place, filled with fantastic people and staff.

• 10th May 2015

The hostel has a lovely pool which the beach backs on to so you can have the best of both worlds. The hostel has English and Thai workers who all speak brilliant English. I am travelling alone and found it easy to meet people here but on the first night headed out to the bars with some of the Thai workers. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. There is a chilled vibe and the food is tasty too. I would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for your review. We are extremely proud of our amenities here at The Beach Village, we boast the largest pool in the area! We do our best to get our guests to socialise and make new friends. Great to hear our Thai staff took you out. We're glad you enjoyed your self. Take care and we hope to see you again soon.

Such great facilities and the atmosphere was great. Especially around the full moonparty. Perfect for backpackers who like to party.

• 1st Apr 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do our best at creating the ultimate full moon experience. We have warm up parties around our pool at the Tiki Bar. We have our own taxi service to get you to and from all the parties safely at your connivence. We love to get reviews like yours letting us know all our efforts are worth it. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again soon.