The Old Palace Guesthouse Reviews

7 Madeira Place, Brighton, England

The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast room was very nice. The food was great and the staff very wonderful. I had great email communication with Nilgun getting set up, and then had a nice, quiet, peaceful stay with loads of privacy. Later, when I met Nilgun in a coffee shop in Brighton, we had a lovely conversation. More of our family joined us in England, so we moved to a big hotel--I wish I had stayed at the Old Palace Guesthouse instead! It was much nicer than the big hotel!

• 30th Oct 2013