The Town House 50 Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hostel was super clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Also offers a great free breakfast! Would definately stay here again!

• 14th Jul 2014

I love this place and will return to Ho Chi Minh not because of the city but this place!! It is very homey. The breakfast was cute both a salad bar and fresh-made breakfast set. The staffs were very nice and enthusiastic to help the hostellers.

Nice hostel, good breakfast!

The staff was outstanding. Went of their way to be helpful

Excellent location, lovely room and comfy beds. Very clean and staff very friendly and helpful. Johnny was an absolute star - he went out of his way to help us. We will definitely stay here again the next time we come to Saigon.

Johnny, Brittany and the rest of the staff are great! Definitely recommend staying here!9

Central location, very clean, friendly staff. It's worth the extra money to stay here!

Jonny was an excellent host - don't forget ask about the tunnels! We enjoyed our stay immensely and will be returning when we come back to ho chi minh next month!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved everything here especially the kindness of thr staff. Hostel is not located in the backpackers area. Many visitors are couples, families and two people traveling together. I felt a bit alone as a solo traveller...doesn't happen very often. For the rest: super!

Very nice little hostel. Had a great stay, and the staff are brilliant! Just don't plug your camera into their computer because it had a virus when I stayed and wiped all my photos :( luckily it was only 4days worth. But I would definitely recommend this hostel :).

• 6th Jul 2014

The staff was amazing. As soon ads you walk through the door for the first time, they do everything to make your vacation a good one. Thank you for all the help you gave us for trip planning and helping us feel special within your home.

Fabulous! From the moment we arrived Jonny couldn't do enough for us to help us out! The double bed room with private ensuite we had we very large, clean and modern in fact we then checked into a hotel in Nha Trang that was more expensive and no way near as nice as the Townhouse. We booked the Chu Chi Tunnels via the Townhouse and what a laugh - good trip we then made the fateful mistake of booking our Mekong Delta trip through a Travel Office round the corner - HUGE mistake!!! Stick with Jonny

• 27th Jun 2014

Staff is incredibly helpful! They will literally help you out with anything you need and even if you think you don't need something they are there providing to you. They prepared a lunch bag for my bus trip. So nice! Also the hostel is a walking distance from all the museums and places in the city. Just don't book buses with them... There is a bit of over charge there.

The best thing about this hostel was Jonny and Tracy and the way in which they helped us with everything. They organised all the trips we did and travel, even coming to the bus station with us to ensure we got on the right bus. Jonny really went the extra mile to make our stay the best it could be. The breakfast provided was excellent as well.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Lovely staff, so friendly and helpful. Booking the bus and day trips from them was very overpriced. Can find for much cheaper elsewhere. Otherwise absolutely loved the place

• 22nd Jun 2014

High end hostel, with amazing rooms and facilities and is a decent location in HCMC/Saigon. Staff are very friendly and helpful when booking tours and answering questions. Will organize tours and transportation for you when needed. The private rooms are amazing, more like a boutique hotel rather than a hostel. Highly recommend this place if you're looking for nicer accommodation to put your feet up.

Great hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and organised a great tour to the Mekong which was unbelievable value. Best breakfast of any hostel ive stayed in. Also really comfortable beds.

I stayed here two weeks ago and really enjoyed my stay. Ended up staying an extra night as I booked two day one night trip to the Mekong. Although the home stay was not an actual home stay I really enjoyed the tour and the stay in a private bungalow. Johnny and the team are beyond helpful and will make your stay very enjoyable. Plus the breakfast is sooo good!!

cozy, quiet and excellent staff. Will definitely stay again in Townhouse 50 when I visit Ho chi minh next time. Thank you Johnny for making our stay so smooth and hassle free. And to all the staff keep up the good work. Kudos Townhouse 50

I loved this place! The staff goes out of its way to make sure that you are comfortable, having fun, and well fed! The staff is unreal. Johnny Britney and Tracy are the nicest people and will always be there to ask about your day, help you with excursions and buses, and give you free watermelon! There is also an amazing breakfast that they make for you on the spot for free every morning! Definitely the best hostel I have stayed in in Asia. It's also very clean. Stay here for sure!!!!

• 18th Jun 2014