The Town House 50 Reviews

50 E Bui Thi Xuan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We had such a wonderful stay at townhouse 50. The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. They were very knowledgeable about the area and more than happy to help plan excursions. The location was fantastic and the facilities were clean. Great value for money!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Great hostel in an alley, stayed 2 nights in 2 different room types. The rooms are very spacious, even bigger than some hotel rooms in the same area (regretted moving). Egg ,Banh Mi and free fruits for breakfast everyday! Would definitely come back to this place in the future. Cheers!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Great place to stay the staff were super helpful!! Johnny booked my bus tickets and then when I left he gave me water and snacks for the bus so nice!! The dorm room was great and nice comfortable beds! I short walk to the main backpacker street is ok but maybe don't walk back late at night alone as there are not many people around late!

The staff was extremely helpful. They recommended several good places to eat, made sure I had plans and gave great advice. Breakfast was very good, coffee, bread, eggs and a buffet of shrimp spring rolls, sausages and fruit. My only complaint would be that there wasn't enough of a bar/common area (you could buy beer but there wasn't many people hanging out, it was hard to meet other travelers unless you had cool people in your dorm)

Really impressive. A hotel, really. Breakfast was cooked right then and there in front of us, everything was clean and gorgeously decorated. Staff super helpful. I will need ti stay for a longer time in Ho Chi Minh and I've asked the manager for rates for a month or so. We are a pair of happy costumers

I had a brillaint time staying here. The staff were amazing, especially Cherry and Johnny. I am really pleased I chose to stay here. I would definitely recommend, in fact I already have to a few people I met on my travels and I will definitely come back at some point.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Great Hostel! The breakfast is very delicious (and inclusive), the rooms/bath are clean and safe, the location is perfect (not loud, because the backpacker area is 5min. away by walk) and the staff is very friendly and helpful. A really good adress in Ho-Chi-Minh.

Lovely clean welcoming hostel Located off the street so nice and quiet. Rooms are so modern and clean perfect shower and fresh towels daily. Breakfast is lovely. The staff are just amazing, sort out bus and trips and constantly there to help. Will be heading back to stay here before finishing our travels of Vietnam :)

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Northern Ireland

The staff were very helpful. Modern style hostel with nice and quaint rooms :D

We had a great time with wunderful helpful staff!

We stayed here 3 times in total while waiting for our visa extensions. The staff were fantastic particualy Jonny and Cherry! They couldn't do enough for us even giving us a picnic for out bus ride! The breakfast in gorgeous and a big variety. Our rooms were always extremely clean and the sheets got changed everyday. The bathroom and shower facilities were also very clean. I'd recommend this hostel to everyone it's more like a hotel really.

Really lovely hostel. People are nice, rooms are clean and cool, there's a good common area in reception. I ended up arriving later than intended and the staff were absolutely brilliant. Met lots of wonderful people, free breakfast was fantastic, and they organise good-value tours through the hostel as well.

Great place a little away from the backpackers street and therefore quiet, but close enough to go there for a beer at night and the rooms were very clean, the service very good!

Hostel was nice. Dorm bunks were great - comfy bed, light and power socket & own shelf. Nice table area downstairs to meet people. Staff weren't as friendly as reported but also weren't unfriendly. My friend and I are living in Vietnam and once this was found out, it seemed that we were no longer of interest to the staff (probably because we were poor earning dong and didn't have the tourist bucks to spend on the big tours they offered). Good showers and great secure lockers.

I have never met nicer, more helpful staff at a hostel or better decorated and equipped rooms. Johnny and the team were incredibly welcoming, eager to help us enjoy our time in Saigon and went above and beyond to make everything straightforward for us! The rooms themselves were lovely and the included breakfast was delicious. Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, and one I will recommend to anyone travelling to Saigon, backpacker or otherwise.

• 20th Mar 2014

Great facilities. Even better breakfast. Made-to-order eggs and a big spread (for a hostel) of meats and fresh fruits. Really friendly and accommodating staff. The tours they offer are very expensive. I would book the same tours from an outside source. Some are more than double the price.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

The hotel was nice, but they overcharge for tours, buses, and laundry. I would suggest staying here but booking somewhere else. They tried to tell me that sending a postcard would cost over 40000 VND (2 USD), which is very untrue. The staff is nice and johnny will always give you watermelon is you sit down during his shift.

We had a great time at Townhouse 50. The staff were excellent. The hostel is clean with new sheets and towels every day. I recommend staying here!

• 16th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really good staff, amazing atmosphere, excellent free breakfast, a power socket next to your bed, good free wifi. It is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4