8.5
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
Travelodge Galway Located at Tuam Road, Galway, Galway.
Ireland
Galway Connaught H91 HX8Y Tuam Road, Galway
85% 122
53.2824199 -9.0373921
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
6.3

Travelodge was convenient for our trip to Galway. It is only a short walk from the center of town and the beds are big and comfortable. The rooms could be cleaner, but are not awful. When my key stopped working one night the front desk reactivated it quickly but did not confirm that it was indeed my room in any manner which made me question the security of my room. While breakfast is not included it is served daily, however we were denied it one day b/c of high demand which was surprising.

23rd May 2016
6.9

Everything was alright except the "restaurant". The service is so slow I had to leave a few times to be able to eat. The service tends to be slow even when there's not many customers.