Westway Guest House Reviews

Glenina Heights, Dublin Road, Galway, Galway, Ireland

A bed and breakfast has one job: do breakfast well. On offer was some croissants from a convenience store and some plastic-tasting canned fruit. Although the website and sign on property say cards accepted, I was forced to walk 10 minutes down the road to get cash because card wasn't an available option. Half the chargers in the room don't work. No wi-fi. If you need to stay near GMIT, book at Flannery's hotel. They kindly gave me discounted breakfast.

The place it was nice, with a good breakfast. The room was a bit cold and it was no heater on yet at the end of september because it was too soon. But the beds counted with many many blankets

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Spain

I left my laptop charger and my earphones in the room yesterday, when I left, and tried to reach Jennifer, but I cannot find a phone number. I had to write her an e-mail.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

I think that the my review speaks for it.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Avoid Avoid Avoid The owner Jennifer is very rude did not smile once the whole stay . The rooms are big but the toilets were dirthy . We wished we booked anywhere else. We left second day and stayed at another b&b.

• 7th Aug 2015