Zhongshan Park Serviced Apartment

• Room 1310, Floor 13, 99 Huichuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai, Shanghai, China

Rating 8 Total Reviews
Rating 8 Total Reviews
Zhongshan Park Serviced Apartment Located at Room 1310, Floor 13, 99 Huichuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai, Shanghai.
China
Shanghai 200050 Room 1310, Floor 13, 99 Huichuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai
57% 8
31.2173158 121.4171648
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
5.7

This was definitely not worth the amount I had to pay, I stayed in a cheaper hostel just afterwards which was much nicer and cleaner. My bin was left for a few days, the apartment was dingy and the lights were broken. The wifi is absolutely appalling. When leaving with all my luggage, I was unable to find anyone to help me get it down to a taxi on street level. It's saving grace was the location as it is right in the centre of Shanghai and the metro links to several lines.