Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within 28 days, payment of 25%
Cancellation within 14 days, payment of 50%
Cancellation within 7 days, full payment due
Additional Terms and Conditions
Bookings over 5 guests must be confirmed via email. Groups must sign a zero tolerance/group policy form and a security deposit is required. Final numbers and full payment due 2 weeks in advance.
Bookings over 5 guests must be confirmed via email. Groups must sign a zero tolerance/group policy form and a security deposit of €20.00 per person is required. Balance must be paid in full 2 weeks prior arrival
Any Persons under the age of 18 years old is not prohibited under law to share a dorm with any other guests 18 years old and over,they must also have parental permission in a letter or email form to stay here at Snoozles Hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you wish to explore further afield, you can book a tour to The Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and The Aran Islands at unbeatable prices directly from our reception area.
We offer our guests free Wi-Fi and internet access, free printing, free breakfast, free maps and event guides and free luggage storage.
Our facilities include a fully equipped self catering kitchen, a comfortable chill out area and large outdoor garden
From the reception area, not only can you book tours, you are also provided with a laundry service, hairdryers, adaptors and anything else that will make your stay with us more relaxing and enjoyable.
Please note that large groups may be required to pay a security deposit upon check-in. This deposit is fully refundable upon checkout once all house rules and other guests have been respected.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
2nd, Hostel for Groups
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Snoozles Hostel Galway says
Things to Note
You must have a valid photo ID (passport, driving license or college ID) in order to check in.
We have a no smoking policy in Snoozles Hostel. Any guest found to be smoking indoors will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund.
For group bookings, there is a deposit of €20 per person. This is payable by cash at check-in and will be refunded in full at check-out provided that house rules and other guests are respected.
We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made by 3pm the day before you are due to arrive. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night’s accommodation.
Please note that the six- and four-bed family rooms are for families only (adults and children). If they are booked by all adults you will be charged at the prices of the six- and four-bed ensuite rooms. This is subject to availability and you may still have to stay in the family room.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>