AAE Super Eight Hostel New York Reviews

139-01 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica Van Wyck Subway New York, New York, USA

Sleeping 6 people in a room is no problem. But, when someone who is not staying in the room enters with a key, that's disturbing. When I went and complained to the desk, they seemed unconcerned. Needless to say, it was the worst night of sleep I've had in a really long time. With the bar connected to the facility that didn't close until 230am and the fear of someone else just coming into the room, I just stayed awake. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Not super close to the subway. But if you are catching a flight in JFK, this place is nice to stay overnight. They also provide free shuttle to JFK. Breakfast is good. The room is clean.