7.6
Very Good 4,406 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 4,406 Total Reviews
Broadway Hotel n Hostel Located at 230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York.
USA
New York New York 10025 230 West 101 Street, Broadway
76% 4406
40.7979733 -73.9700138
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Jan 2017
8.0

I highly recommend this place. Beds are not super comfy but the staff makes up for it in spades. Very friendly, very helpful. Loved our stay!!!

30th Dec 2016
4.3

I was expecting way much from that place and i've been pretty much disappointed. Definitely not the place I would recommend. My room was pretty similar to a prison cell minus the bar. But the stuff was pretty helpful at least

• Puerto Rico, Couple, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

Great place to stay. We arrived a little early and could check in 1 hour before our actual time. Great staff and the room was clean and neat. Would definately consider thos place for a future ocassion.

• France, Male, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
6.6

Nice place. Not very comfy, but everything else is good.

25th Dec 2016
7.4

The Broadway Hotel is not wheelchair accessible and its elevator is slow and cranky, but the staff are friendly and helped my husband up the steps and carried his wheelchair in and out as needed. The room was big and clean. The shared bathrooms varied: The one nearest our room was badly designed, but the next one was better. It wasn't noisy but it wasn't quiet. Most of the clientele were in their twenties, but we saw some families among them, and we are much older. Pretty cosmopolitan crowd.

• USA, Female, 41+
20th Dec 2016
6.3

The location was great. I spent most of my time away. The sheets however were filthy and full of hair and the hot water only lasted 5 minutes if you didn't use the rain shower.

• Italy, Male, 41+
19th Dec 2016

A Very Pleasant Stay

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Dec 2016
2.0

Horrible, horrible, horrible!!!! Heat is not working and my 4 year old daughter almost git sick from freezing room In midnight horrible knocking noise from old, broken heater( I woke up) Dirty, not clean..... Blankets are dirty and holes on blankets Flies are everywhere I am planning to SUE them unless they not giving my mobey back

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016
5.4

When we arrived at our ensuite room, we soon realised that the bathroom was not ensuite and was actually a separate bathroom down the corridor. The heating in the room was way too hot and when discussing it with the reception downstairs rather than it being turned down it was turned off so our final night was freezing with -4 temperates outside. When leaving, the staff accused us of not paying as the person who checked us in had not marked it on their system, luckily we kept the cash receipt

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
17th Dec 2016

I can't say enough positive things about this Hotel/Hostel! We had a fantastic time, the staff were all very friendly and efficient, and the facilities were kept very clean at all times. I would definitely come back and send friends to stay here as well!!!