Broadway Hotel n Hostel

Very Good 4491 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017
5.1

Overall I was very unimpressed. The hallways smelled bad and the elevator was old and small. In adittion, the beds were not comfortable

• USA, Female, 41+
21st Jun 2017

Thought it was great as indicated above. I and another friend staying there and we both thought our rooms could smell a bit fresher. And not with purfumy stuff. Perhaps the carpets need to be cleaned. Otherwise all was fine.

• England, Male, 31-40
9th Jun 2017

Only stayed for 2 nights but would definitely recommend. Great area with easy access to subway 1 train. Staff helpful and nice.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
8.0

Right near the subway. Restaurants and a deli close by. Perfect location for exploring Central Park. Only thing lacking was the kitchen, no cups or plates/cutlery. Only thing they had pretty much was the fridge and microwave.

• Venezuela, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Great desk service. Super clean and the price was just right totally recommend. The broadway bagel store in front was the best breakfast food as well. Great location to the subway station

• israelbenn13848
  • Israel, Male, 25-30
31st May 2017

Nice place...

• Slovakia, Female, 31-40
29th May 2017
3.4

I was very disappointed by this place. 1)the place is like a student accommodation. I did not expect a hotel but for $80 a night, I expected clean and comfortable accommodation. The room had bad food and grease and smells coming from restaurants underneath. 2) it is a lottery as to whether you have a locker in the room. 3) if WIFI is important for you- DO NOT STAY IN THIS PLACE AS IT DOES NOT WORK WELL (other than maybe facebook nothing worked, even emails). 4) staff were very unpleasant.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
26th May 2017

My boyfriend and I had a great time here. Staff was very friendly. The bedding was a bit outdated from the pictures but over all it was a good experience. I'd stay here again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
26th May 2017
3.4

It's absurdly loud. Even with doors closed you might as well hang curtains for walls. The water either ran scaling hot or cold. Showers were filthy. I almost fell and hit my head because of the water on the floor while using a bathroom. Put a bath mat down. I didn't even stay there the second night I just paid to leave my belongings in a room. Also room was non smoking. But my roommate wasn't. It was disgusting smelling

• France, Female, 25-30
24th May 2017
4.9

The location is good as you can get to Times Square in 20 minutes. However, the rest was disappointing. It wasn't very clean, we found hair in the shower. The staff wanted to sell us a package including a bus tour and 3 attractions, which turned out to be a complete rip off. They said some attractions were included, which wasn't true and they said it was gonna cost 109$ when it actually costs 50$ more. When we got to know all this, we asked to cancel it but it was non refundable. Bad experience!