Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

Nice hôtel. Bathroom and room were clean. Nice staff. Near the métro station

• 1st Oct 2014

Mattress was very uncomfortable. Fire alarms were not working during my stay.

• 29th Sep 2014

The free parking is just street parking; not easy to find one spot

• 28th Sep 2014
  • China

Elevator very small fits about 4. Wait time more than normal. Do bring a lock to lock up personal. Missing change one day. Great location. Close to subway and central park. Clean. 4 restrooms to each floor. Had no wait time. Great friendly personnel. My second time there.

• 16th Sep 2014

Well located and quiet hostel, some bathrooms are not such clean and functionals (at least the one I had), and keep in mind that check-in begins at 3pm, so if you arrive early in the morning they kindly keep your bags for free but plan to hang around before settling into the hostel

I definitely would recommend Broadway Hotel n Hostel. Very nice place, very clean and cozy with a really great common area where you can cook small meals or just sit and watch TV. Great staff. Very safe neighborhood. Good price. Subway and bus nearby.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Exceptional Staff. Very Clean. Good price. Great location on Broadway near Subway.

Staff on desk were absolutely amazing. I lost my passport and they got in contact with the relevant authorities and embassies and pointed me in the right direction. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Very pleasant stay, perfect for my needs! Good wifi, plenty of bathroom facilities, good air conditioning and a very comfortable relaxation/kitchen area. Nice and close to the 103rd Subway station and also close enough to the 96th street stop, too. Staff were as pleasant as was necessary and security was reassuringly apparent.

Rooms are much more basic than they look in pictures. Maybe just your luck of what room you get. But I wouldn't have paid the amount I did if I had seen my room beforehand. Staff were okay but not overly helpful. Location is good, easy to get into the city centre.

1 2 3 Next » last »