Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

Great value for a stay in New York City. It will save you a lot of money. I stayed in a private ensuite room and it was very clean. About two blocks away from line 1 on 103rd and Broadway. And about 15min walk to central park. I'll stay here again some day.

Great place for a great price in an expensive city as NYC. If I could make any suggestions for the hostel, it would be to add energy outlets in the rooms. I stayed in a room with a bunk bed, and there was no place for me to charge my cell phone near my top bed. The internet connection is also troublesome. It only works properly in the common are, not in the rooms.

It was a very pleasant stay at Broadway Hotel. Our rooms were big enough for the 4 of us and very tidy. There was a small kitchen that can be used for free. Public transport is nearby. Worth the money and nice to stay at. =)

Great hostel for the location and money.

1 2 3 Next » last »