Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

It was an amazing stay. First of the day my mattrass was really bad so I asked them if they could change it and they did it directly. I slept perfect. Also the housekeeper. She cleaned every day the fifth floor and she was amazing! Always working with a smile and always asking how I was doing. The shower was also perfect. It was like rain. It just dropped on you out of the roof. I really loved the shower. Perfect location, nice staff and always helpfull.

• 13th Jun 2014

Beds were comfy. There were no lines to bathrooms, maybe because of mirror and sink in dorms. Hostel was near to metro. One block away there were a good place Metro Diner to have typical American breakfast. Staff could be more interested to greet customers.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Everything was great. Only bad thing was the sound of the tv in the como area. It didnt work for four days. I would definetly recomend it. Thanks to every one of the staff. It was Wonderful

It was a great experience! the most important thing was the lovely people who work there I would love to comeback

• 31st May 2014
  • Argentina

It was great being there! I felt safe!

• 30th May 2014
  • Hungary

Great area in nyc. Near to the best market ship I've ever seen. Staff are really helpful and our room was good, however the kitchen is a big let down. To call it a kitchen is like calling my office at work a kitchen as it has the same amenities...A kettle and a microwave. But if you don't want to cook I'd definitely recommend this hostel.

Every time I go to NYC I stay here. The 1, 2,

• 29th May 2014

A great place for my stay in NYC! Especially for its location.It is very convenient to go to anywhere in NY because the subway is only about two minutes walking.

• 28th May 2014
  • China

I think every time I stay there I get m ore impressed at how convenient comfy,and has the same feel as home, but at such a great but at such a great fair. Another great part is that it has an elevator and very clean comfortable large bathrooms. so I co...uld stay there time and so I could stay there time and time again.

The room and the beds were big and we had a TV. There was even a sink in the room, even though we didn't have a suite. The staff upgraded us for free into a better room upon our arrival. The wifi worked only in the lobby, but not in our room on the higher floors.

An average hostel and the price is reasonable (for NY of course!!).

• 23rd May 2014
  • Thailand

The two bed dorms were tiny and the facilities were very minimal. The lobby is pretty nice though. Not a very good hostel compared to others especially for the price, but considering it's in New York it's not bad.

The value for money is great given the prices in New York. Also, there is a subway station nearby. Thus, the only thing I really disliked (the location) wasn't really a problem. We had a great time!

Every stay at the Broadway seems to be better then the last. Whether it's Vivika's top-notch professional hospitality or the warmth of Maggie's charisma, the staff at the Broadway really go the extra mile to make sure you feel valued and at home. That's the reason I began staying their as a single man in 2003 and that is why it is still the only place I stay in NYC with my family a decade later. My heart goes out to the unfortunate souls a block away at the Marrakech who are paying $585 a night

Located in a nice area, just a fair way away from the action in downtown Manhattan. Pleasant staff and atmosphere though slightly on the pricey side but then again it is NYC.

The hostel is nice. The room was bigger than expected but there is really no WiFi in the rooms! Besides the hostel is a bit far away from midtown Manhattan. We always had to go by subway what is expensive. The doors weren't really closed!

Excellent location!

I booked a room with bathroom as I do every time I go. We got there early (1 pm) and left our luggage. Before leaving we asked if we should do checking even if we could not enter the room since we were going to go back late. We were told that we did not have to because it was all set. When we arrive to the hostel to check in we were given a room with a "private" bathroom down the hall. The receptionist said it was because our "late check-in". I am very disappointed and probably will not go back.

• 11th May 2014
  • Spain

Nice. Clean. Very helpful staff.

The staff was extremely helpful and very nice! Will definitely stay here again!

• 9th May 2014