Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

It was great! Well be back!

The mattesses were horrible but everything else was perfect! Thank you. Would book for a short trip again

This is a hostel to avoid at all costs. I stayed for 2 nights and never had hot water (you can imagine how great it is to have to shower in freezing water during the winter). Furthermore, there was a power outage the day I arrived, so I also had no electricity in my whole floor and no WiFi anywhere in the hostel. Finally, the other person who was allocated to my dorm also sneaked a stranger into the room in the second night, so take your own conclusions on the security part.

I've stayed at quite a lot of hostels when travelling abroad , and this one was by far the worst one. It does not have a friendly and cozy atmosphere, so not great if you are travelling by yourself. But the worst part by far and the reason why I will never stay here again is the fact the dorm was the size of a shoe box and had a bad smell! I could literally touch both walls at the same time if I spread my arms. Also, their were out of heat and warm water in the middle of NYC winter! Rude Staff

Disturbed sleep: Loud clanking heating system all night. Unecological: Bed sheets and towels are changed every day, despite my asking (every day) to not waste the resources. Overcharged: paid the Hostelworld 10% deposit, but still got 100% of charges when I arrived.

Great wifi, reasonably priced for NYC. Not an excellent location but close to subway line downtown. Staff were excellent - couldn't fault their service at all.

I loved the place. My girlfriend and I went for NY for a week vacation and I'll that we wanted was a warm and soft bed to rest when we returned after hours walking, and we had! The shower, however, could be improved: it was quite hard to get some water that wasn't freezing or boiling.

You won't find anything better for this price in NYC. It is a clean and nice hotel at a good location.

Great place and atmosphere. Very friendly staff. For anyone wanting the centre of NYC is a little out of the way but very easy and quick access on the subway. I highly recommend it.

1 2 3 Next » last »