Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, New York, USA

Very basic dorm room with bunk beds, sink, mirror, and lockers. I was disappointed my lock was too large for the locker - recommend bringing narrow gauge locks. Shared bathrooms (single occupancy!) tended to get and stay thoroughly wet after the morning shower rush (the shower across from room 635 maybe leaked?). Tiny elevator is pretty slow, but functional. Friendly staff, comfortable common room with kitchenette. Breakfast for sale.

everything is good,except the staff give me a wrong information about parking. It made my car tolled by NYPD and cost me 300 dollars. But I still give a high score about the hotel.

Dorm very small, as the restrooms. No furniture on the dorms, you have to arrange your stuff in the ground.

I only staied there one night. It is better than normal Hostels, but also, price is higher than those.

The value for money is perfect while staying in NYC, located in a safe and friendly location which is only a minutes ride away on the subway to touristy downtown- highly recommend!

• 4th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Staff were Amazing happy and very helpful.i always stay here when i'am in New York. i love this places

Maggie and Kirk were great as we're all the front desk staff. Hardly ever at property but the movies were solid when you wanted to hang out after trekking through the city all day. Would say here again.

• 3rd Nov 2013

I've been a loyal guest here. it closed and reopened to a private room style. was very disappointed . a couple of cheap $10 plastic chairs even would have been nice since you can't sit on the bed (bunks). rooms are bit but had to sit on the floor!. towel bar would have been very helpful; and coat hangers for the closet rod. even a sam's club $45 plastic table to sit at would have been great. a shame.

We had a good experience at Broadway Hotel n Hostel, one of the main concerns when staying at a hostel is the cleanliness and this was not an issue here. The bathrooms were always clean and available. It would have been nice to have WiFi in the room, WiFi is only available in the first floor.

Had an enjoyable stay at broadway hostel, good location - close to subway and was a nice neighbourhood. Bathrooms cleaned daily and had fresh towels every day. Comfortable bed. Staff always available at reception to help.

• 26th Oct 2013

Would recommend this hostel to friends, felt more like a hotel it was that we'll presented Great location on Broadway to get the tube Staff very helpful We had a twin room which was immaculate with tv, wardrobe

Broadway Hotel & Hostel was a good value for my wife and her 2 sisters traveling to America. The staff are friendly and nice. We were finishing loading our taxi and about to leave when one of the young man who worked there came running out and asked me if what he had in his hand was my WALLET. I was just sitting in the taxi, about to leave, and had left it next to one of the internet terminals. If he's told about this post, please let him know I said thank you again. He helped me dodge a bullet.

1 2 3 Next » last »