Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

Great place for a great price in an expensive city as NYC. If I could make any suggestions for the hostel, it would be to add energy outlets in the rooms. I stayed in a room with a bunk bed, and there was no place for me to charge my cell phone near my top bed. The internet connection is also troublesome. It only works properly in the common are, not in the rooms.

It was a very pleasant stay at Broadway Hotel. Our rooms were big enough for the 4 of us and very tidy. There was a small kitchen that can be used for free. Public transport is nearby. Worth the money and nice to stay at. =)

Great hostel for the location and money.

Great little hostel/hotel. The staff work hard to please and it shows. Its a clean well kept place. The location is safe and convenient. I recommend the hostel as a safe affordable home base while out in the wilds of New York.

All good. Just recommend this hostel.

This hostel was pretty decent for the price. Staff were nice and it was located close to the subway. We had to park pretty far but otherwise we had a good time.

1 2 3 Next » last »