Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

Though the hostel has community bathrooms, they're very clean and very good. Nice staff, Great community room with a fridge and a kitchen. Definite must stay.

no lockers (4-dorm) or only lockers for a small part (2-dorm) of the baggage

Hostel is nice, a bit far from the center of manhattan but there is a metro closeby. Good facilities at the hostel (showers beds etc). If you want a bed and nothing else, then this is a good choice.

No hot water, no daily supplies, very noisy radiator, the staff was not so friendly or helpful.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

The only bad thing was that wifi only worked in the first floor. but everything else was amazing! the staff was very cool, and everything was really clean.

Great hostel in the Upper West Side of Manhattan! The only thing I felt they were missing was lockers in the dorm rooms, but I had a lock on my bag, so it was OK. I will probably sleep here again when I go back to NYC since it's cheap and it's easy to meet new people here!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Norway

One of the best hostels I've ever been to - we were treated like royalty That broadway bagels though....mmmmmm We're planning on coming again and have already recommended the place like mad Weoooo

• 18th Feb 2014

There is NO wifi in the bedrooms.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »