Broadway Hotel n Hostel Reviews

230 West 101 Street, Broadway, New York, USA

The only bad thing was that wifi only worked in the first floor. but everything else was amazing! the staff was very cool, and everything was really clean.

Great hostel in the Upper West Side of Manhattan! The only thing I felt they were missing was lockers in the dorm rooms, but I had a lock on my bag, so it was OK. I will probably sleep here again when I go back to NYC since it's cheap and it's easy to meet new people here!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Norway

One of the best hostels I've ever been to - we were treated like royalty That broadway bagels though....mmmmmm We're planning on coming again and have already recommended the place like mad Weoooo

• 18th Feb 2014

There is NO wifi in the bedrooms.

i really enjoyed my stay at the broadway hotel n hostel. the staff was very helpful and friendly and the hotel is very easy to reach by subway. however, it would be nice to have wifi in the rooms and i felt like our room was very cold and there was no way of heating it a bit more. i would still go back though because i feel like it's very good value for the money and i enjoyed staying in a two bed room with my friend (you don't have to worry about waking anyone up in the middle of the night..)

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Facilities a bit old, good for a short stay though

The room was a little bit cold in winter. But the sink was in the room, and shared bathroom was not a problem at all. It has a kitchen and tables to have meal, and cozy sofa and television as well. The room was spacious. The wifi is available in the lobby only.

THe hostel was very nice and the staff friendly and helpful. is very close to the central park and the subway station, but for walk to the time square is it far away.

• 27th Jan 2014