Centre International de Sejour Maurice Ravel Reviews

6 Avenue Maurice Ravel, Paris, France

It was perfect for one person traveling alone. Cheap and close to a metro station.

I really enjoyed my stay in Paris, all thanks to your hostel. thank you bery much for providing such comfort. I hope to visit once again.

• 23rd Jul 2013
  • South Korea

I never suggest this hostel to anyone. The hastel is REALLY far from the city center. I should walk for 15 to 20 minutes to reach the nearest metro (there are 2 metro), and it was very hard for me since I had heavy luggage. If you want to enjoy Paris, you have to be close to city center or Metro. Bad things about the hostel: 1- they do not give you shampoo!!!! there will be only 1 solid soap for 3 days! 2- free internet is only in the lobby, not in the room! 3- reception cannot speak english

Very weird place, not sure if I would call it a hostel. It's like a hotel but is also used for receptions, older people, and apartment complex. There wasn't much of a common room and not many backpackers or travelers. It's clean but a bit out of the way of all the sites and night life. I would not stay here again.

A very good value for the money. The only downside was that my room was on the 10th floor and very HOT. It faced a freeway, so opening the window made for a loud night.

• 11th Jul 2013

The reception staff were very friendly (and put up with my mauvais français without hassle!). It is a bit of a long walk from the closest metro (Bel Air), so I wouldn't recommend it if you have heavy luggage, but otherwise I thought it was good value for money considering I had a room and bathroom (albeit a bit like an airplane bathroom) to myself for about $50AUD. And you can't knock free wi-fi, though it'd be great if there was wi-fi in the rooms as well, just not the common area.