HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

En dehors de la personne qui m'a accueilli à mon arrive, n'expliquant ni l'emplacement des lockers ni que l'on pouvait acheter des cadenas etc. Le reste de l'équipe était accueillante. Mention très bien aux excellents petits déjeuners offerts!

Elevator smelt a little funky. Music on the bar was really loud in enclosed space.

• 8th Aug 2014

1) Breakfast. The concept of a made to order breakfast in nice but in reality its just not worth the wait. Both mornings I just wanted a quick bowl of cereal and to get out early but was forced to wait >30mins each time for my soggy raisin bran. The breakfast set up in your Washington DC hostel was vastly better. 2) Island 'tour'- In reality the tour consists of someone walking you to the ferry and leaving you to your own devices once you arrive. Guide was a little socially awkward

Bonne adresse ! Le petit dejeuner est complet et beaucoup de choix ! - pas de wifi dans les chambres ! Par contre faire ATTENTION car si on n'a pas la carte membre il faut payer 5$ en plus par personne (je ne l'avais pas vu sur le site lors de la resa ...) la taxe de 13% (comme souvent au Canada les tarifs sont indiqués hors taxes!) la taxe de sejour (comme en France !)

The breakfast is very slow. I had to wait 40 minutes every time. All the other things are OK

Only stayed here for one night and booked it based on prices. It was worth what was paid. But wifi connect was that poor on the room that I couldn't connect

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Centrally located, very nice staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast, daily tours and a bar directly in the hostel. Doesn't get much better than that.

If you are no member you have to pay much more for everything!

The best free breakfast I've had in a hostel yet. :D

No atmosphere... Very old dated... Small rooms, not a lot space for luggage Rather noisy

Hello there!HI Toronto offers a variety of daytime tours as well as free live concerts at the Cavern Bar to help our guests socialize and have a good time-however,it's up to each guest to participate and get to know the other guests in order to make the atmosphere work, right? We agree our hostel has some areas that need more attention-and we assure you we are working on them constantly. We hope you'll have a chance to visit us again soon, and hopefully, have a complete experience.Safe travels

Le petit déjeuné doit être traité autrement! 50min pour être servis, c'est trop long pour des jeunes qui voyagent en auberge et veulent avoir le plus de temps possible pour découvrir la ville. Plusieurs assiettes peuvent être préparés en même temps!!! Un accueil à la réception vraiment plein d'enthousiasme, SUPER!

Good location, great facilities, and staff. However, the atmosphere was rather poor. Everyone in the common areas was just sitting around on their phones. The bar downstairs wasn't great and the hostel run the worst pub crawl I've been on. If you want a clean, well located place to crash when visiting Toronto, this will suit you, but for me it lacked the hostel vibe that makes backpacking fun.

An excellent option for accommodation in the heart of the loveliest city in the world.

Très bon service. Merci !

• 11th Jul 2014

J'ai adoré!J'étais parti pour une soirée et j'ai bien dormi et bien mangé.L'auberge se trouve en plein centre ville ce qui fait que je n'avais pas besoin de prendre des taxis pour me déplacer.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Burundi

It's at a great location! 8 minutes walk to downtown area, and there's a lot to see and but. Small restaurants and cafe everywhere around the hostel so dining is not a problem at all! The hostel also offer very delicious breakfast, and lots of city tours. After all I had a very great experience staying there for 2 nights! Thanks to the Australian guy who recommended it to me^^

• 5th Jul 2014
  • China

The staff took this place to another level. The reception and the cooks were all very friendly and helpful. The a.c. in the room we stayed in the first night didn't work very well, but they were glad to switch our room for the second night. they are in the process of updating the a.c. units and in the second room we were set up great! The cave in the basement served great food which was part of the price included for the room. also they set up a huge projector for the world cup games!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Centrally located, lots of activities, great atmosphere, and very comfortable mattresses. The only gripe I have is regarding the really early close time for the kitchen (9pm) ... most hostels have 11 pm as their close time, which suits me better (and many others), as I tend to have late dinners as a matter of course. Other than that, excellent place to stay!

An ideal place for discovering the town, situated in a lovely part of town. Good atmosphere.

Not a bad hostel but is a H I so just remember u can not bring your own alcohol into the hostel plus higher prices if your not a member.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4