HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Very well located

Very helpful and courteous staff, maintained a positive attitude and ensures everyone felt welcome during the stay. Everyone treats residents guests with dignity and respect. I was amazed at the consistency in their peformance and willingness toki pride to be representatives of the Hi Toronto. The Staff is to be commended.

Staff were great super friendly, helpful. My complaint is that the bunk was incredibly uncomfortable - really worn mattress causing me to sink deeply into the center down to the bars.

• 21st Apr 2015

Breakfast is nice, and staff are kind.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Japan

It was a very quick stay for me - I checked in around 1am (late check-in was totally ok with the front desk) and left around 9am but it was a decent hostel from what I saw! I would loved to have stayed longer.

Everything about the hostel was great, especially the friendly staff.

Nice location in the downtown of Toronto ans good atmosphere

Hostel organizado, limpo, custo benefício muito bom.

• 16th Mar 2015

Loved it! Breakfast was amazing. I couldn't believe it was included in the price of stay. I enjoyed every staff member I interacted with. The location was perfect for getting right on the metro. My only complaint was that the shower could have been a little cleaner. The rest of the bathroom was fine. I enjoyed the activities happening at the Cavern and specials on food/beer.

• 14th Mar 2015

Very good place! The atmosphere above all was amazing! There is a pub in the Hostel where is possible to meet people and to have fun with music and shows!

A very clean, friendly place with excellent facilities and in a fantastic location. The breakfast is great too.

• 10th Mar 2015

buena ubicacion,pocos baños,cocina chica,sin espacios comunes...super incomodo hay que dejar los zapatos afuera y andar hasta en el baño en calcetines....para dormir OK,no esperes mas

The breakfast is great. You have a nice choice and it tasts good. Staff was helpfull and friendly. Wifi was a little slow but still good. Rooms were usually cleaned every day which was nice too. Guests were loud when they came into the room late, but thats hostel life. I would stay there again and can recommend it!!! Good place to stay

• 1st Mar 2015

Great hostel for a weekend in Toronto. Helpful and friendly staff. Other guest were easy to talk to and friendly. Lockers in the rooms were too small for luggage but that was fine for my circumstances. Showers and bathrooms were decent. Would stay at again. Breakfest was unexpectedly delicious.

Staff not very helpful and rude will not come hear again the bed was so bad the room was not clean

• 25th Feb 2015

on the whole, it is quite nice place. The only thing I feel not comfortable is that on the 5th floor, the air smells not right. It is a mixing of fried onion and organic rubbish.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • China

I didn't like the room too much. It was rather tiny so that it was difficult to find room for my suitcase. But that's okay since I had booked a hostel, not a hotel. However, the breakfast is included, you can choose from some offers and it was delicious! Huge compliment to the hostel for the kitchen staff and their abilities.

Friendly staff, great location and super clean. Highly recommended!

• 11th Feb 2015

One of the best Hostels I stayed in. Food was great. Folks were friendly..

• 4th Feb 2015

Nice hostel.. Will stay again..

« first « Prev 1 2 3