HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Muy bien ubicado, el personal muy atentos y serviciales. La chava q está en recepción (no recuerdo nombre) q habla español muy amable en darme las maletas y decirle q si encontramos los pasaportes... Muchas gracias

It's a clean, well located hostel which is really calmed, I would take my parents and grandparents with me to this place.

Little expensive but the hostel itself is great. The bar downstairs is cool, the breakfast is amazing, dinner's not too bad either and you get to meet a lot of interesting and cool people. Definitely recommended.

The staff is good. While the bed cover is not that clean, the mattress and pillow is too soft. The aircon is quite noisy. Breakfirst is ok.

Muy amigable, mi estancia en Toronto fue excelente!

Love the breakfast, and free tea and coffee. Definitely would stay here again. Handy walking distance to everything.

The help of the staff was tremendous

• 17th Jun 2015

Julia à la rsception suler gentille

Merci beacoup Michael! Bon voyage et a+ ! =)

I had a great stay!! Friendly staff, clean room, everything you need is close to, excellent service, I'll come back!

We are looking forward to having you back!!! Safe travels!

On June 14th whoever was working around 5 am was pretty rude to me and a couple other costumers. Other than that the staff was great.

• 11th Jun 2015

Worst wifi ever, you literally are faster sending a pigeon to carry your message

Just so dirty and not so reasonable if don't have a membership card

• 10th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Shout out to Jen the girl in the kitchen! Really nice hostel, very pleased overall. My only complaint is that the split the deposit among our whole party. Definitely recommend!

• 6th Jun 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! Jen will be happy to hear you left a nice comment. The situation with the deposit, all you need to do is ask and we are happy to oblige if you wish to have the deposit discounted for just the one person! :D Safe travels and be back soon eh?!

Staff were really friendly and the breakfast and location were great. Windows in room didn't open, though, and that made it really, really hot overnight.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Safety regulations for high rise buildings like ours unfortunately do not allow our property to have windows that open more than a few inches, however, every room is equipped with its own AC/Heating unit to take care of those hotter or colder nights. We are glad your overall experience was positive. Safe travels!

great neighborhood awesome staff. I thought it was a little expensive @ $30 CAD a night but it is an amazing hostel

• 29th May 2015

Hello and thanks for your feedback! We are really happy you enjoyed it! We keep a close eye in the market in order to have the best product and staff available to service our guests. We do offer some services that other hostels in Toronto do not, such as our FREE breakfast menu (freshly made and cooked to order!), dormitory beds already made for you (no more top bunk struggles, yay!), daily organized activities, an onsite bar and restaurant with affordable prices and free live events nightly!

MUY BIEN UBICADO, MUY COMODO Y MUY BUEN DESAYUNO !!! LASTIMA QUE SOLO ESTUVE 2 NOCHES; REGRESARE POR MAS NOCHES, GRACIAS POR TODO !!!!

• 29th May 2015
  • Peru

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!!

Everything was perfect! Exactly what I hoped for in a hostel.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon! Safe travels

i loved that my room had its own bathroom and it wasn´t a private one but 4 sharing

• 28th May 2015
  • Colombia

Fui con mis amigos habiendo reservado una habitación para estar con ellos y por una confusión del hostel nos separaron a todos y si no estabamos de acuerdo con su "solución" nos sugirieron buscar otro hostel. El desayuno es malísimo, tenés que hacer una fila larguísima para que te lo den y ni se te ocurra tomar café Y jugo porque no podés!

• 25th May 2015
  • Argentina

It was lovely staying at the hostel, I would only like to see a more secure spot to keep bicycles. Hopefully you will have more and more cyclists coming to stay in future years. The coffee at breakfast was good quality but rather sparse. I would be happy to pay for an additional cup but that didn't seem possible either.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4