HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Matress unconfortable, need to be changed, too old. Doors are not closing smootly so can't sleep well even with earplugs or ipod.

• 7th Apr 2014

Hello there, and thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to see we were able to relocate you to another room, with a little bit of an upgrade for your troubles. The most economical shared rooms are the ones with the most people in it, so we understand ins and outs during the night can be frequent. However, we will take your pointers and improve on the overall quality of the room you mentioned. Safe travels!

Really good hostel and enjoyed the stay. Was great to have the onsite bar and served cheap and delicious meals. Great facilities in the kitchen and really loved the shared condiments, leftover food section as it really helps to have these to create a better meal. I only rated the security down a little as I had some food stolen from my bag in the fridge - but this can happen at most hostels.

The people at the front desk were really nice! My friend and I took a bus to Toronto over night. We were really happy to be told that even though our rooms were not ready and would not be ready before 3PM we could still use the facilities and wash up. The room was clean and the place well secured (you can also rent a lock for 3$) I would go back any time! Thank you for the good stay! :)

I had so much fun here! Hostels International is always great and this was no exception. Made friends, had fun and I was just looking for a place to sleep. Oh and the location is perfect! Keep it up!

• 22nd Mar 2014

everything was great!

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Chile

there are very nice pub. And show was also nice.

lamp problem on both stays.

• 12th Mar 2014

Great hostel with amenities and room size, also a benefit to have cabinet space and coat hooks! A rarity. The staff are super helpful and the day & night entertainment will suit everyone's needs. Free walking tours and comedy nights!

Falta de información sobre precios, taxas y que esta incluydo en la página web. Todo lo otro excelente.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Spain

Hostel was clean and quiet by 11pm. Special thanks to Travis for finding me a blanket to sleep when I when cold.

• 2nd Mar 2014

A great place to stay, well located (near the King station), clean, safe, with a delicious and even better food, a great staff

This hostel is great. Great location. Food is good. The beer was cold. The washrooms were clean. And the bed is a bed.

it was great

• 19th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

We had an amazing stay in Toronto and were impressed overall. Just a point for improvement, we were in a 6 bed dorm and to get from the door to our bunks was a obstacle course. The room was small and two of the women were talked to were living in the hostel for a month so there was just stuff every where. Although the room was reasonably clean it was also a cluttered mess which made us uncomfortable. Also do recommend places if you don't know where they are so give the wrong place on the map!

• 14th Feb 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay overall. We do accept long term guests in the winter time, and we completely understand the challenges that come with it. We do remind our monthly guests that being considerate to other people when sharing a room is the number 1 rule of hostels, whether you are staying for 1 or more nights. We wish you safe travels!

Very clean, good location, and the staff was really friendly. I really like the fact that breakfast is included. There need to be more seats on the main floor, though...maybe out by the computers/bikes? There really wasn't anywhere to sit...

I usually really like to stay in HI hostel but this one was really bad. The room and bathroom were dirty (hair on the bedside table which was... just above my pillow! Disgusting). The staff wasn't really nice and helpful. Loud music in the common areas even in the morning. Breakfast is not included and is expensive for an hostel ($7 for eggs, 2 toasts and coffee). Only good point : a bar inside the hostel, convenient to meet travellers.

Really nice hostel, The breakfast was excellent and has a friendly staffs.The entire hostel was very clean. Would definitely stay again.

滞在中バスルームの修復作業が行われて部屋のシャワーが使えなかったのは残念でした、 後マッドレスも柔すぎた。でも その他朝食など無料なのにちゃんとしたものが出てきて期待以上だったしキッチンもとても奇麗だった

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Japan

Il manque des plugs dans les chambres pr recharger les téléphones ds les chambres proches des lits.. Le personnel est excellent, excellent accueil de la personne qd nous sommes arrives a 1h du mat.. Very helpfull.

• 15th Jan 2014

Perfectly located, great organization (beds are assigned using a letter system, each one has a lamp and an outlet), stayed in an 8-bed bedroom with shower/toilet and separate sink. I got lucky and we were only 2 in the room so I don't know how it would have been otherwise. But I highly recommend it !

« first « Prev 1 2 3