HI-Toronto Reviews

76 Church St., Toronto, Toronto, Canada

Sehr gute Ausstattung mit Sofas in den Schlafsälen und einer Steckdosen sowie einer Nachtischlampe und einem Nachttisch direkt bei jedem Schlafplatz.

The last time I was at this hostel was about a year and they have improved greatly. Free breakfast in the morning and a better lounge on the main floor. Great stay. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

We are glad you had a chance to come back and see our improvements. But we are busy bees around here, and we love to make the place better. Come back soon and you'll be sure to see many more improvements! Safe travels.

Buen lugar para pasar unas noches. Buen ambiente, limpio y bien ubicado, pero las habitaciones un poco pequeñas. De todas formas recomendable. El personal muy atento.

Friendly staff, clean beds/showers, included breakfast all in an excellent location--just what we needed!

And YOU is just what WE need! Come back soon, we look forward to your next visit. Thanks for the words. Safe travels!

A ok hostel but no particular good vibe. Dorms are quite small.

la gente que trabaja ahi, ya sea en front desk, limpiando o sirviendo , son todos muy amables, educados, siempre dispuestos ayudar. La ubicacion es buena porque esta cerca de muchas atracciones y es muy seguro caminar de noche o a cualquier hora del dia. Lo malo seria que la limpieza de las piezas, en especial del baño es asqueroso!!!! Los azulejos de las duchas estan negras al igual q la ducha en si esta naranja. Y las piezas son muy angostas y no hay mucho espacio para dejar las maletas.

Excellent staff!!! Cool bar/restaurant, breakfast was king! events planned daily, bikes for rent, bbq patio :D great location in walking distance to everything and once more, amazing staff!!!

The shower head might need a bit of a clean but still better than other I've seen. The bathroom floor also got quite dirty and wet, I don't know how but this should be improved. The amount of power point sockets was minimal in my 10 beaded dorm. The food and breakfast system was great with an overall good vibe :D

It wasn't a bad experience , great location , uncomfortable beds and seems like not that great of a value for your money at all

We spent four nights at HI-toronto and we enjoyed our time there! We think that It's a nice place to stay! The staff was very good with us, and we could book our Niagara falls Tour there with an extra discount with membership cards. The breakfast is included and it's also nice.

I really enjoyed the excellent breakfast and the live bands in the Cavern bar.

Was Pretty clean, Good events on, easy to meet people and is a pretty good location in Toronto. Bar down stairs makes it easy to meet people. By far and away the BEST FREE breakfast at any hostel i have stayed at in North America! Like Wow!

Stayed there at the end of September. Staff (especially Jessica) was friendly. Common washrooms were very clean. My only disappointment was the trip to Niagara Falls. I asked specifically for the Moose Travel trip BUT I was given a different trip without being told. The trip was poorly organized: late pick up, overbooking which led to being put on a coach with elderly people which had a different trip-package and the leader didn't care much about us (we even missed the boat trip).

• 28th Sep 2014

The hostel was very central in Toronto, no transportation fees necessary! Loved the freshly coocked breakfast as well, overall staff was very helpfull and nice, I will stay here again if I go back to Toronto!

• 19th Sep 2014

Thank you! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay.

The place was great ! The staff was adorable, breakfast was good, and it was nice having social events at night. The hostel is not really cheap, but I felt it was worth its price.

Friendly staff and well managed hostel. Great breakfast included. Clip-on lights per bunk in my room but there were no outlets to plug them into. Mattresses were of minimal quality and uncomfortable. For such a large hostel the common area room was rather small but there is a bar/restaurant in the basement and a roof top patio which is nice.

Very nice and friendly people working there. Love breakfast style as well, just the waiting was a small problem for me.

Thank you for your feedback! Great things often take time! However, our guests can easily order a breakfast baggie to go that is not cooked, but at least gets them on their way should they be short on time or not keen on waiting. Safe travels!

Je recommande franchement cette auberge ! Le staff est super sympa, l'endroit est cool. Il y a un bar au sous-sol de l'auberge ce qui est plutôt cool (ca l'est moins quand vous ne voulez pas sortir et allez dormir - niveau sonore c'est pas top). Le petit déjeuner est bon, on prend votre commende et c'est cuisiné après, bonne qualité.

It was a nice hostel. Free breakfast, good location, lockers available (small ones in room and then big ones in a separate room).

This was a good hostel, but on the 3rd night I stayed in a 6-bed room, I was woken at 4am by 5 rowdy drunken men. They also somehow knew my name (which I assume they only could have gotten by asking a staff member). As a woman, I felt outnumbered and threatened. Luckily the next night I was upgraded for free into a 4-bed female room.

Thank you for your feedback. We can assure you that our staff is well trained in not volunteering any guest information to anybody, specially other guests. Sometimes guests leave their room receipts out, old boarding tickets disposed improperly, or even airline tags on their bags and suitcases while sharing rooms with others, and that is most certainly something to watch out for if one is concerned with matters of privacy. We wish you safe travels.

« first « Prev 1 2 3